I think he is with his mother and children while Neverland is being re-built and REBORN...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are the music makers and
We are the dreamers of the dreams

Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
Yeah I've also thought he might be staying with Liz. She's a true friend to him and very trustworthy. She seems like a nice woman.
Also, it may mean nothing but I've always noticed: Liberian Girl anagram = Girl in Bel Air (Liz Taylor has a mansion in Bel Air I think..? Maybe he's there?) AND... The Liberian Girl song and video is actually dedicated to Liz Taylor anyway. I find it strange that Liberian Girl is almost the 'theme' for MJ's death when it wasn't even an extremely popular song..

I agree. What's up with the liberian girl thing. I'd love someone to pop that question to the Jermaine or someone, just to see what he has to say about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
Yeah I've also thought he might be staying with Liz. She's a true friend to him and very trustworthy. She seems like a nice woman.
Also, it may mean nothing but I've always noticed: Liberian Girl anagram = Girl in Bel Air (Liz Taylor has a mansion in Bel Air I think..? Maybe he's there?) AND... The Liberian Girl song and video is actually dedicated to Liz Taylor anyway. I find it strange that Liberian Girl is almost the 'theme' for MJ's death when it wasn't even an extremely popular song..

I just love your way of thinking! I never thought of that song in that way. Great reasoning really, I hope you're right:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

i think it is liz he is with she has supported him like no other and she seems to avoid publicity,i have only seen her twice at the memorial and at universal.if it was at encino to risky to much traffic in and out of there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I think it is extremely likely he is with Elizabeth, they were really close and have been for many years. If anyone can understand suffering Elizabeth can as she has sufferered with her health for many years and has nearly been on the brink of death on more than one occasion and I think she will be a really good supportive friend for him at this time. I know he was quite close to Diana Ross but I think in his latter years his friendship was leaning more towards Elizabeth. Also of course in any event of anything happening to Katherine the kids he wants to go to Diana but in view of Elizabeths age and health it would not be logical to name Elizabeth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

I am not so sure he is with Liz but i am 100% sure that Liz was the one who helped him. I'll repeat what i've posted before: he is somewhere (Switzerland, Germany or UK) in rehab. Liz has been her friend for ages and it would have been almost impossible not to help Michael in such difficult moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

A source tells ET that Dame Elizabeth Taylor is set to open a jewelry store, Luxury Jewels of Beverly Hills featuring House of Taylor.

The source says that Dame Elizabeth will step out for the opening of her store, to be located on Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, this Saturday. House of Taylor is Dame Elizabeth's jewelry line.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Yes, I have said since the Halloween thing that he is with Liz. "IN SAFE KEEPINGS" as Jermaine says  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Yes, I am like you I totally agree that MJ was close to Diana during the early years (still friends with her of course) but... I believe he really was close to Liz. I mean... they have been close for years. Remember when Her and MJ went to the 30th Jackson Anniversary together and Liz says MJ knew everything about her and she knew everything about him? Remember I was like dang are they lovers? Then my sister said no they are just really close friends being that LIz is soooo much older than MJ. I know they were like best friends!@ ;)  ;)  Just think we were so focused on him being with Diana we forgot about our LIz!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- She was the one who lied about him going to rehab when really he just needed a break.
- IMO, Liz was the only one MJ could trust. He even said he hated his family. He even said Katherine let him down. He never spoke a bad word about Liz.

First one: Are you talking about the time he admitted to a drug addiction? 'Cause I'm still under the impression that he went to rehab for that. I've never heard anything different until now so could you explain that?

Second one: When did he say that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Interesting-and I have thought about it too-this or as someone else said-at NV  :D  
She was always there and they love each other alot-she seemed to be even his biggest fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
- She was the one who lied about him going to rehab when really he just needed a break.
- IMO, Liz was the only one MJ could trust. He even said he hated his family. He even said Katherine let him down. He never spoke a bad word about Liz.

First one: Are you talking about the time he admitted to a drug addiction? 'Cause I'm still under the impression that he went to rehab for that. I've never heard anything different until now so could you explain that?

Second one: When did he say that?

I also thought he went to rehab, in London and then Switzerland or something.  Liz got him to end the tour early in Mexico and she took him and got him settled.  I haven't heard otherwise either.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is with her now, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was undergoing rehab somewhere.  It seems weird to me that if he were in California with his kids that he would let them go to Las Vegas and spend Thanksgiving with Joe and stay in that ridiculous suite with no parental supervision.

And he said that about Katherine in the Rabbi Schmuley tapes I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions