Re: DAVE DAVE wants your money!!! Hmmm Really
January 03, 2010, 10:39:09 AM
Dave Dave used to work for MJJ productions im sure he is not short a few quid!!
But anyway here in UK you cannot get evicted for being a paraplegic because the government/disability/housing support pay your rent... I know the USA sux for healthcare but surely they wont put a paraplegic out on the streets!!!!! There must be some government related organisation that deals with things like this.....(Someone from USA best answer that)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

January 03, 2010, 10:39:33 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
If Dave Dave wrote it himself (and has not been hacked) I would definately pay. He is asking for help to a person in trouble and C'mon it's only 5 bucks.. It's not like he's asking for 100 dollars. Maybe he is only trying to help the best way he can. Or maybe it's a scam. But I can give 5$ without even caring if it is a scam.. I mean if somebody asks me on the trainstation for money to buy a ticket  giving me some far out story about why they don't have any money. I give it to them.. It's not a lot and what if they are telling the truth and really need the help? Or just need a little help. It doesn't take so much. I would wanna help.

Is anyone following Dave dave on twitter or other places (if he has accounts) and check if the same message is there?
I'm the same. In person I don't mind.. a $5 donation isn't a lot to me, but I realise it's a lot to someone who has $0.

I'm way, waayy more hesitant online though..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 03, 2010, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Dave Dave used to work for MJJ productions im sure he is not short a few quid!!
But anyway here in UK you cannot get evicted for being a paraplegic because the government/disability/housing support pay your rent... I know the USA sux for healthcare but surely they wont put a paraplegic out on the streets!!!!! There must be some government related organisation that deals with things like this.....(Someone from USA best answer that)
I don't know for sure if they would evict a paraplegic if their house went into forclosure. I live in the USA but I'm not familiar with the rules and regulations when it comes to forclosure. If Dave's friend isn't paying his mortgage/utitlties, etc, he might be able to recieve help by the goverment to make the payments easier to make. There might be organizations that would help a disabled person who's unable to work with their bills, etc.

Sorry that I couldn't be much help. Hopefully someone who knows more will be able to answer your question better then I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......