No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

maybe they await for something just to carv his name.?? :cry:

Plz don't loose hope, it means nothing, it doesn't mean that he is gone, it only means that he may not come back, until we gat a very big evidence that he is really dead, keep  the faith
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Thank u guys!! when i'm reading ur posts u give me hope back.. cuz i've been loosing it..
i wanted to say thak u especially to you tina420shadows.. ur so damn right!!!
i'm ashamed that my faith started to be weaker.. ur words are wise.. an i hope that there are more ppl like u!

so did they finally carved his name?!? is there a photo of it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there is another thread that says the books got stolen in gary . maybe the ingraving tools will get  stolen at fl.  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

nefari

Don't lose hope anyone. That place that reports that about the engraving is so fake, but if they really do put his name on something we are not actually there to see in person so it could be shopped or so what if its a real name. I can put a tombstone in my yard and put a name on it and bury a paper cup under it. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Ok, first : If there isnt any proof, I will not believe this...
second: Is it common that people (celebrities) buy graves for themselves, so when they actually die...the family etc doesnt have to worry about the final resting place? When you buy a grave your name and everything is documented right? so what's the difference if you'll already having your name carved on that tomb, where you are going when you are really dead? it's yours...so...why nt? sorry this may sound ridiculous :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

I've always said that once his name and date of birth, date of death are inscribed on the crypt, I'm out.  However, are they talking about his crypt or this erection at his home in Gary?  The latter doesn't count.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

LOL, I bet it will say:

Michael Joseph Jackson
King Of Pop
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

Which is all BS.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:? Oh my.  It does say the crypt.  Oh well, we'll see.  I'll be there on his birthday, I'll make up my mind around that time as to whether I need to devote more of my time to fishing out his executors.  We already know who they are, they would then have to be outed by name not just association.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

loma

Quote from: "grayshki"
I haven't read the whole thread, nor do I have time to, but I do want to make sure u guys know that that foxnews site is fake.  They're the ones that posted about the fake celebrity deaths last year, like Miley Cyrus, Justin bieber, etc...  Fake site guys, so untrue news...
It seems like the real site to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

@  agathi- Don't worry about your mother! My mom is veryvery stubborn and controlling, and I'm 21 now-but from the time I was born until I was 18-she would act the very same exact way! She still does! She thinks I'm a nut because I know Michael Jackson is still alive, along with Elvis Presley and TuPac Shakur. Other people call me nuts because I talk of 2012 as the Earth rising to the 5th dimension. Other people call me crazy because I know of the Talmud of Jmmanuel, Arabic scrolls found by Billy Meier in 1963 (where the Shroud of Turin was found), shows that Jesus said he was NOT the son of God or the son of Creation-but Mary was inseminated by an "archangel" aka extraterrestial named Archangel Gabriel, and that Judas did not decieve him-but JUDA... A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE have NO idea of what our history is really about, what's real and what's not. :o  But, you, my dear friend, are wise at a young age-for knowing what the media shows is FALSE and A DOG AND PONY SHOW and Michael's wisdom and genius is what is TRUE! Great job! Keep your head up and don't listen to other people! ;)  Remember how persecuted those were who said the Earth was round, and the Earth revolved around the Sun-not the Sun around the Earth! Lol They were going to KILL these people! And they were right the whole time! Remember this <3  :mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(for anyone that wants to read the Talmud of Jmmanuel-this is the free PDF file)

@tusia6631 -Thank you for your kind words!  :) <<--you made me do this! HaHa

Watch out for everything today! Today is his 2nd memorial! Should be interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

Did it happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

:roll: You all simply MUST not let every little wisp of a breeze rattle the crap out of you.

I don't care what ANY one reported or any one says they heard, I already KNOW this much: we are all on a HOAXED DEATH Investigators site. Many many things have been said about "death" here, which could be disrespectful or hurtful for people who have actually had THAT awful reality come to their home. Yes, we love MJ and we cried when we thought he died, and some of us STILL, cannot be convinced for more than a few moments (!) that it IS a HOAX and he IS alive.  So, try this on for size:

Death is the WORST possible thing that can happen to us. It is disrespectful to take less than seriously, IF we are REALLY talking about a REAL PERSON who now is under ground, ALL dreams perished. All relationships severed. All curtains down. Hope dead.

Michael Jackson had such profane, :mad: disgusting rumors and allegations spread about him during his life, that even though he was COMPLETELY exonerated and published far and wide that he was INNOCENT of all charges, not too much changed. :(

Small minded people get crap into their mind and they keep their twisted views because it allows them to feel better about themselves. They are jealous of his talent, money, power, fame, looks, sheer niceness, which they distrust, and NEED to have something to hold against him, in order to stand taller than him, by walking ON him. They should be ashamed, but it hasn't really hit them, yet. Too immature, too ignorant.

ALL the King's horses and ALL the King's men have dilligently TRIED to restore MJ's halo---his sparkling, :D  SQUEAKY-CLEAN reputation, for YEARS now, armed with verdict papers and EVERY kind of reminder of pure things we ALL know about him.

Because rumor and innuendo is such a DANGEROUS, fast spreading poison, with exponential tentacles, and the tongues of men are an unrestrained beast in this life, I am ashamed to say that there will always be SOME talebearer giving crap legs and wings...

No matter HOW careful one is, to burn every spinning wheel in the Kingdom, SOME loser has a functioning model in their attic, waiting to start the damage all over again.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's. Seriously---the whole 9 yards. Crush, fascination, obsession, T shirt owning, video playing, now, cooled down, just simmering with admiration and awe, card carrying, HOAX beLIEving,  MJ fan. I am serious about him. But, probably not as broken as his actual FAMILY would be. If I thought for ONE moment he was really deceased, I wouldn't be here, hashing it out with "y'all". I would grieve by myself, respectfully.

I've  found, you can't tell people, who are "set" in "error", anything---and I don't waste time, knowingly. :roll:  But, please steady yourselves. He is not dead. :D

This I KNOW (and you can take it or leave it) :  When MJ REALLY dies, when that beauty and love has been snuffed out, and his body is put away FOREVER, and his family REALLY is heartbroken and hurt and GRIEVING, and feeling HELPLESS, as they all were at his travesty of a molestation trial----

THIS

is what will be carved on his tomb (The last line is what Joe TOLD the press, in present-tense, NO uncertain terms, and they IGNORED, THEN):

MICHAEL JACKSON  
                         THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED
                                                     AND
                                            THE MOST LOVED
                        "My son was a good boy"

These will be the loudest words EVER stuck in the human heart, from a rough guy who, himself, with firsthand knowledge, was amazed and broken hearted that someone SO good would be SO crucified. THEY will be believed, and SHAME everyone who sees them.

That's when I'll believe Michael Jackson is gone for good; when his father's loving words are carved in MJ's STONE. Only then will Mike rest in peace. Remember, that he said,"...if you leave this world knowing you are loved...." BTW, I never heard or read ANYwhere than MJ even knows this. I wish someone would TELL him.
Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:25:47 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

No word of it happening so far so I guess it was just a false alarm. No need to despair or loose hope.
Keep the faith guys!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Quote from: "Its her"
:roll: You all simply MUST not let every little wisp of a breeze rattle the crap out of you.

I don't care what ANY one reported or any one says they heard, I already KNOW this much: we are all on a HOAXED DEATH Investigators site. Many many things have been said about "death" here, which could be disrespectful or hurtful for people who have actually had THAT awful reality come to their home. Yes, we love MJ and we cried when we thought he died, and some of us STILL, cannot be convinced for more than a few moments (!) that it IS a HOAX and he IS alive.  So, try this on for size:

Death is the WORST possible thing that can happen to us. It is disrespectful to take less than seriously, IF we are REALLY talking about a REAL PERSON who now is under ground, ALL dreams perished. All relationships severed. All curtains down. Hope dead.

Michael Jackson had such profane, :mad: disgusting rumors and allegations spread about him during his life, that even though he was COMPLETELY exonerated and published far and wide that he was INNOCENT of all charges, not too much changed. :(

Small minded people get crap into their mind and they keep their twisted views because it allows them to feel better about themselves. They are jealous of his talent, money, power, fame, looks, sheer niceness, which they distrust, and NEED to have something to hold against him, in order to stand taller than him, by walking ON him. They should be ashamed, but it hasn't really hit them, yet. Too immature, too ignorant.

ALL the King's horses and ALL the King's men have dilligently TRIED to restore MJ's halo---his sparkling, :D  SQUEAKY-CLEAN reputation, for YEARS now, armed with verdict papers and EVERY kind of reminder of pure things we ALL know about him.

Because rumor and innuendo is such a DANGEROUS, fast spreading poison, with exponential tentacles, and the tongues of men are an unrestrained beast in this life, I am ashamed to say that there will always be SOME talebearer giving crap legs and wings...

No matter HOW careful one is, to burn ever spinning wheel in the Kingdom, SOME loser has a functioning model in their attic, waiting to start the damage all over again.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's. Seriously---the whole 9 yards. Crush, fascination, obsession, T shirt owning, video playing, now, cooled down, just simmering with admiration and awe, card carrying, HOAX beLIEving,  MJ fan. I am serious about him. But, probably not as broken as his actual FAMILY would be. If I thought for ONE moment he was really deceased, I wouldn't be here, hashing it out with "y'all". I would grieve by myself, respectfully.

I've  found, you can't tell people, who are "set" in "error", anything---and I don't waste time, knowingly. :roll:  But, please steady yourselves. He is not dead. :D

This I KNOW (and you can take it or leave it) :  When MJ REALLY dies, when that beauty and love has been snuffed out, and his body is put away FOREVER, and his family REALLY is heartbroken and hurt and GRIEVING, and feeling HELPLESS, as they all were at his travesty of a molestation trial----

THIS

is what will be carved on his tomb (the last line is what Joe TOLD the press, in present-tense, NO uncertain terms, and they IGNORED, THEN):

MICHAEL JACKSON  
                         THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED
                                                     AND
                                            THE MOST LOVED
                        "My son was a good boy"

These will be the loudest words EVER stuck in the human heart, from a rough guy who, himself, with firsthand knowledge, was amazed and broken hearted that someone SO good would be SO crucified. THEY will be believed, and SHAME everyone who sees them.

That's when I'll believe Michael Jackson is gone for good; when his father's loving words are carved in MJ's STONE. Only then will Mike rest in peace. Remember, that he said,"...if you leave this world knowing you are loved...." BTW, I never heard or read ANYwhere than MJ even knows this. I wish someone would TELL him.

beautiful.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions