Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
It's not the end to have an autopsy report, the coroner confirming it's authentic, Michael's alleged murderer charged, the family having memorials and funerals, etc., etc., but to have his name on his tomb? Come on. If they do it now, they do it, because mostly everybody with a hint of skepticism wondered why on earth his name wasn't there. Remember that if Michael's alive, they probably do want us to believe he's dead, otherwise we wouldn't be here now.  ;)

Excellent point, THX i think i really needed this...I'm spending the week at my Mom's (a firm non-beLIEver) and i've been on the computer like all day and she just starts tripping like "why R U so obsessed over a dead man? this earth is for the living...U can't waste UR life like this...he's gone get over it" it just got me so angry and sad...i mean i really care about what she thinks and it just hurts that she won't accept my beliefs :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  sorry 4 this...just venting :cry:

well we know that he is alive remember:"blessed those who believe without seeing"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
Quote from: "Loud"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "agathi"
if so this is the end... :cry:

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

Yes maybe it is the end, but I mean the end of the HOAX

hahaha you are right. Every time they do something it takes a lot of time anyway why the kids weren't there? because they don't really care of their father?? I don't think so ;)

The kids are not allowed to lie ;)  Sorry I think this is not the case

exactly if he had been dead they would've been there for sure :roll:

So what about the memorial at SC?.. I think if they have to lie to help his father they will, like anyone else would..

so then I don't know :geek: perhaps he is really dead and he was killed just kidding
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 06:29:39 PM by MYLOVELYONE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

why is it the end??

I mean they had one year to carve his name on this crypt and they didn't do anything, so why now?

hahaha you are right. Every time they do something it takes a lot of time anyway why the kids weren't there? because they don't really care of their father?? I don't think so ;)

I think they were maybe with Daddy? I don't really think that Michael was there somewhere in disguise and I think that's the reason the children doesn't have to be there..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Hazzely

why is it the end??

I think they were maybe with Daddy? I don't really think that Michael was there somewhere in disguise and I think that's the reason the children doesn't have to be there..

And why did Randy tweet that some hours ago? Makes no sense..If they were with Michael why would have Randy said such a thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

why is it the end??

it's probable 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Here we go again...

One small line in the mainstream media and people lose faith already...more drama...  Come on guys, what's one small line compared of the piles of evidence we have clearly pointing out Mike is very much alive?  

After all the articles and tributes they shoved down our throats today I have some advice for you:

Rest when u're weary. Refresh and renew urself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WAY TO GO ----  MO
This is something they must do to keep everyone thinking he is dead.
IT’S PART OF THE HOAX
Not like we have not seen much of this before it’s just a replay.
KEEP THE FAITH   ----    I'M A BELEAVER ----
Michael your army of love is here for you. Bam or no Bam as long as your safe. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Here we go again...

One small line in the mainstream media and people lose faith already...more drama...  Come on guys, what's one small line compared of the piles of evidence we have clearly pointing out Mike is very much alive?  

After all the articles and tributes they shoved down our throats today I have some advice for you:

Rest when u're weary. Refresh and renew urself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.

Well put MO!! Thanks...we can't give up now people!! MJ's Army Of Love, band together and fight the fight! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's not the end to have an autopsy report, the coroner confirming it's authentic, Michael's alleged murderer charged, the family having memorials and funerals, etc., etc., but to have his name on his tomb? Come on. If they do it now, they do it, because mostly everybody with a hint of skepticism wondered why on earth his name wasn't there. Remember that if Michael's alive, they probably do want us to believe he's dead, otherwise we wouldn't be here now.  ;)

Excellent point, THX i think i really needed this...I'm spending the week at my Mom's (a firm non-beLIEver) and i've been on the computer like all day and she just starts tripping like "why R U so obsessed over a dead man? this earth is for the living...U can't waste UR life like this...he's gone get over it" it just got me so angry and sad...i mean i really care about what she thinks and it just hurts that she won't accept my beliefs :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  sorry 4 this...just venting :cry:

Those are horrible things for your mom to say. I'm really sorry.  :(  I can only imagine how bad that must feel, I already get down when people I don't even like tell me stuff like that. Feel hugged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

suspicious mind

there is another thread that says the books got stolen in gary . maybe the ingraving tools will get  stolen at fl.  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Remember, MJ said it himself..

Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV screen, don't make it factual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Lady J

I won´t survive this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lady J"
I won´t survive this

Please don't say that.  MJ will either come back or he won't, but we know he is alive.  So keep the faith and survive no matter what.  This story is a long way from being over, and it will just get more and more confusing...so we just have to try to stay on an even keel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys I admit it's a little shocking to hear they're carving his name on the tomb, but who's to say it's real? Say they show us pictures of a tomb with his name on it, we have no idea if they're actually real or fake. Unless you go down to forest lawn and see his name on that tomb with your own two eyes you never know for sure. The people at forest lawn  keep going back and forth as to whether or not Michaels body is even really there!! It's all what the family is telling them to say and do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Those are horrible things for your mom to say. I'm really sorry.  :(  I can only imagine how bad that must feel, I already get down when people I don't even like tell me stuff like that. Feel hugged.

awww...Thank you...i really needed that ***HUGZ BACK*** :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions