Re: "Gone Too Soon"
June 27, 2010, 11:52:51 AM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I had to work so I missed it. Do you guys know if it will it come back on?
It's on right now on preview guide.  I guess they will be airing all day.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 27, 2010, 12:09:29 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Grazzia"
i am the only one here that didnt really enjoyed it?
i really think that the fact that Ian told ppl that MJ was not a pedofile helped...
i was pissed about the lady in red (the journalist)
seemed a bit strange that he said that he disguised himself and pretend to be a gay (or wathever) to obtain some interviews.
it pissed me off that he kept asking the trainer guy (sorry i forgot his name)thing about MJ  + why using a camera for that...

and most of ... he said that he thinks that prince and paris are klein's kids and blanket is omer's!
WTF?????  :x  :x  :x

You may be upset about some of the things because you may have misunderstood him. The lady in red was an on purpose interview to show the world how there were mean people..lol.
If you read the book, he says he disguises himself as a gay hairdresser, to interview other hairdressers etc.  I don't think there is any argument that there are many gay hairdressers in Hollywood, so he had to look authentic.
The trainer misunderstood Ian's question. Ian didn't ask what color Michael was, he ask something else but Lou stated it anyway. Lou wasn't being mean, but he could have left it out I suppose.
Who knows who the biological parents of those kids are. You simply can't. Prince does look like Arnold. That is not even the point in Michael's life. Ian tried to point out that no matter who the sperm came from, Michael was a loving, giving and wonderful father. Michael may have chose to have donors because of all of his health conditions. Perhaps he didn't want his children to suffer like him. Maybe, this too played a role in him needing his children so badly. If he found out he had genetic problems and may pass them on, he  may have resigned to never having natural children. That doesn't mean he didn't want them. That doesn't make them less his children. Fathers are proven out by their actions not by their sperm.

it seems like i remember from way back when  that lou ferrigno is deaf or nearly deaf so that could have been an issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 27, 2010, 01:29:54 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i really think that the fact that Ian told ppl that MJ was not a pedofile helped...
seemed a bit strange that he said that he disguised himself and pretend to be a gay (or wathever) to obtain some interviews.
it pissed me off that he kept asking the trainer guy (sorry i forgot his name)thing about MJ  + why using a camera for that...

and most of ... he said that he thinks that prince and paris are klein's kids and blanket is omer's!

You may be upset about some of the things because you may have misunderstood him. The lady in red was an on purpose interview to show the world how there were mean people..lol.
If you read the book, he says he disguises himself as a gay hairdresser, to interview other hairdressers etc.  I don't think there is any argument that there are many gay hairdressers in Hollywood, so he had to look authentic.
The trainer misunderstood Ian's question. Ian didn't ask what color Michael was, he ask something else but Lou stated it anyway. Lou wasn't being mean, but he could have left it out I suppose.
Who knows who the biological parents of those kids are. You simply can't. Prince does look like Arnold. That is not even the point in Michael's life. Ian tried to point out that no matter who the sperm came from, Michael was a loving, giving and wonderful father. Michael may have chose to have donors because of all of his health conditions. Perhaps he didn't want his children to suffer like him. Maybe, this too played a role in him needing his children so badly. If he found out he had genetic problems and may pass them on, he  may have resigned to never having natural children. That doesn't mean he didn't want them. That doesn't make them less his children. Fathers are proven out by their actions not by their sperm.

it seems like i remember from way back when  that lou ferrigno is deaf or nearly deaf so that could have been an issue.

I think I read that somewhere myself, and that very well could have played a part in why he answered that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

June 27, 2010, 03:58:01 PM
It was nice that he researched & told the world that he was not a child molester. But he only was able to say that because he was researching it TO PROVE he was. He said it himself. He set out to prove he was just another guilty man with a high paid legal team to get him off. That shows his opinion of him. He admitted that he was wrong because he was & everyone is already finding that out. But Ian also makes very outlandish claims with no facts to back them up. I've looked at his book before & to me, he's just as bad as the rest of the greedy people who make up lies for money. I also don't find any proof behind his claims that the kids are not MJ's. Blanket looks just like MJ & Prince has vitiligo, how do you explain that? Omer is close to them either because he is MJ's son or because he lived with MJ & was close to him. There's even videos of Omer during Christmas playing with Prince & Paris. There's photos of him holding Blanket as a baby. So he's been in their lives. Just because you see him holding Omer's hand & he has long black hair does NOT mean he is Omer's. It's a ridiculous claim. Michael said once that if he wasn't married or something, he would adopt children. So if the kids weren't his, I don't think he'd have a problem saying I adopted them or something. He firmly says, they are mine. I used my sperm. I'd believe anything he says before someone like Ian who's job is to write books about people, with little to no truth & making money off of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

June 27, 2010, 04:29:25 PM

Yep!!! Exactly when he got on MJ's kids I was like WTF??? BLANKET do not look anything like no dam Omer!!!! People need to leave his kids alone, hell he raised them!!!! They are his! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 05:15:46 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"

Yep!!! Exactly when he got on MJ's kids I was like WTF??? BLANKET do not look anything like no dam Omer!!!! People need to leave his kids alone, hell he raised them!!!! They are his! :evil:
You got that right!!! Blanket doesn't look a thing like Omer.  Leave the kids alone. MJ is the father of those kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 05:44:53 PM
ok,i didnt say that i dont like all off it
it pissed me off especially the fact that he said that the kids are not his!

PLEAAASEEE tell me that MJ was so stupid and ignorant and heartless to chose a sperm donor from a guy who has VITILIGO!!!
this pissed me off!that ppl still think that if mj was(is) different and exatravagant on some things he would pick someone else to father his kids!
is this i dont like!
when ppl will understand that ALL of his kids ARE really HIS?!

blanket is the clon of him!
paris LOOKS like latoya when she was youg.she looks like her mother.is debbie's clon
and PRINE!well here is everyone's problem.prince is not his huh?
well with prince is so simple
when you look at prince you must say he is mj's kid
why?

because of this:

and this

and freaking THIS

prince has jaafar's smile

and..

im already offtopic...

on: i read ian's book about mj and i likeed it at first but the last half was  like " i dont really think he is innocent" or " why he loves so much kids?there must be another reason for his interest for them"
WTF??

about this documentary i didnt like hes accent and the way he talked in some parts of it.i dont know i felt like he was amuzed ..i dunno how to explain.i didnt like.
i didnt like all of it,i told you.
i dont like ian as a person or the person he shows in this documentary.
he took advantaje off the fact that he knew those things about mike but this doesnt mean that he really believes in what he says in the documentary.maybe he did it,maybe he realised it just because is michael jackson and because michael jackson is dead.

hope i didnt upset anyone and i hope u'll look carrefully at those pics and think about it
i really wish ppl stop saying "i doesnt matter who the father of those kids is.MJ raised them so he is the fathe,even he is not the biological father" thing...
Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:56:44 PM by Grazzia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 02:01:30 AM
I personally didn't care for this documentary as well.  I find Ian Halperin to be a bit creepy.  It just seem odd the way he sitting in a dark room and typing things while talking about the things he discovered about MJ.  It reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock or something.  His undercover disguises were so cheesy.  It's obvious he was a journalist trying to get info.  The only thing I did appreciate about the documentary is the facts he presented about MJ being innocent.  He had those tapes of MJ speaking and he also had evidence of Evan Chandlers father saying he was out to set MJ up.  I just find it odd that he always talking about he know MJ had 6 months to live.  Oh really how he know that exactly?  Sometimes it kinda make you wonder if he had any contact with MJ.  How the heck did he obtain those tapes of MJ speaking?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 07:55:09 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I personally didn't care for this documentary as well.  I find Ian Halperin to be a bit creepy.  It just seem odd the way he sitting in a dark room and typing things while talking about the things he discovered about MJ.  It reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock or something.  His undercover disguises were so cheesy.  It's obvious he was a journalist trying to get info.  The only thing I did appreciate about the documentary is the facts he presented about MJ being innocent.  He had those tapes of MJ speaking and he also had evidence of Evan Chandlers father saying he was out to set MJ up.  I just find it odd that he always talking about he know MJ had 6 months to live.  Oh really how he know that exactly?  Sometimes it kinda make you wonder if he had any contact with MJ.  How the heck did he obtain those tapes of MJ speaking?

His undercover outfits WERE cheesy..lol.  I think you might call those tapes an AHA moment. I think he talked to MJ. I think people just want to bash anybody that talks about MJ when half of them were Michael's plants :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

June 30, 2010, 07:59:34 PM
ok,i didnt say that i dont like all off it
it pissed me off especially the fact that he said that the kids are not his!

PLEAAASEEE tell me that MJ was so stupid and ignorant and heartless to chose a sperm donor from a guy who has VITILIGO!!!
this pissed me off!that ppl still think that if mj was(is) different and exatravagant on some things he would pick someone else to father his kids!
is this i dont like!
when ppl will understand that ALL of his kids ARE really HIS?!

blanket is the clon of him!
paris LOOKS like latoya when she was youg.she looks like her mother.is debbie's clon
and PRINE!well here is everyone's problem.prince is not his huh?
well with prince is so simple
when you look at prince you must say he is mj's kid
why?

because of this:

and this

and freaking THIS

prince has jaafar's smile

and..

im already offtopic...

on: i read ian's book about mj and i likeed it at first but the last half was  like " i dont really think he is innocent" or " why he loves so much kids?there must be another reason for his interest for them"
WTF??

about this documentary i didnt like hes accent and the way he talked in some parts of it.i dont know i felt like he was amuzed ..i dunno how to explain.i didnt like.
i didnt like all of it,i told you.
i dont like ian as a person or the person he shows in this documentary.
he took advantaje off the fact that he knew those things about mike but this doesnt mean that he really believes in what he says in the documentary.maybe he did it,maybe he realised it just because is michael jackson and because michael jackson is dead.

hope i didnt upset anyone and i hope u'll look carrefully at those pics and think about it
i really wish ppl stop saying "i doesnt matter who the father of those kids is.MJ raised them so he is the fathe,even he is not the biological father" thing...

That place under Prince's arm could be a birthmark or something else. It could be vitiligo. The people I know with vitiligo it started on their hands.

Edited to say I hate seeing pictures of the kids because we know that Michael would not have wanted that, and God forbid, if that is really vitiligo Michael would be mortified that people keep posting this picture of Prince.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

July 01, 2010, 03:17:55 PM
That place under Prince's arm could be a birthmark or something else. It could be vitiligo. The people I know with vitiligo it started on their hands.

Edited to say I hate seeing pictures of the kids because we know that Michael would not have wanted that, and God forbid, if that is really vitiligo Michael would be mortified that people keep posting this picture of Prince.

those pics are all over the internet and if i post it here is not gonna be a murder.
i believe that if michael is alive he knows about the pics...

there are pics of his hand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

im sorry to say this but some ppl really believe trush then mj himself...

so yeah...is a birthmark...right?
im not gonna say what i already said in my previous post
wake up and see what in front of your eyes...if this is one of the reason we arguing about how are we going to change the world?
IF michael would see this he would be dissapointed.and because we are posting pictures that are all over the intervet with his kids,but because we still doubt about him being the real father...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 03:58:27 PM

those pics are all over the internet and if i post it here is not gonna be a murder.

wake up and see what in front of your eyes...if this is one of the reason we arguing about how are we going to change the world?
IF michael would see this he would be dissapointed.and because we are posting pictures that are all over the intervet with his kids,but because we still doubt about him being the real father...

Wow.. you do not need to be so hostile. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We are just talking and thinking and investigating in a public forum. I am not, and have never been privy to Michael's personal life.  I appreciate Mr Jackson as being a human being with private thoughts and private matters. He hid his vitiligo spots by doing something about them, and yes I think he would feel violated for Prince, not because you posted them but because someone took these pictures.

I got news for ya, I am not questioning whether they were his kids or not, because it is not my question to ask or answer. Not my business. My comments were from a more general point of view, like if I had a disease I could pass on, I may make different decisions for my children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

July 01, 2010, 07:19:40 PM

Vitiligo can start anywhere. For one of my friends it was started on her elbow and knee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 03, 2010, 06:32:49 AM

Wow.. you do not need to be so hostile. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We are just talking and thinking and investigating in a public forum. I am not, and have never been privy to Michael's personal life.  I appreciate Mr Jackson as being a human being with private thoughts and private matters. He hid his vitiligo spots by doing something about them, and yes I think he would feel violated for Prince, not because you posted them but because someone took these pictures.

I got news for ya, I am not questioning whether they were his kids or not, because it is not my question to ask or answer. Not my business. My comments were from a more general point of view, like if I had a disease I could pass on, I may make different decisions for my children.

when i said "wake up..." i didnt mean you,i meant in a generally way
sry if you thought it was you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 07:48:39 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Vitiligo can start anywhere. For one of my friends it was started on her elbow and knee.

It is interesting you commented on this. I think that Vitiligo is must be more prevalent than it is being reported. I see that you have had a friend with it as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal