"Gone Too Soon"
June 26, 2010, 07:16:37 AM
I looked before I posted. I hope I am not doubling up.

I so enjoyed this documentary. Ian was so good to Michael. He blatantly told the world that Michael was not a child molester. Proudly and firmly he told the world that the facts said there was no truth to it. He allowed people to speak on Michael's behalf to reiterate that he was no child molester. Calmly and firmly they told the world that the truth about those accusations will come to light.

He didn't talk about relationships at all, and I know some of you thought that he would and that his book was bad because he quoted what others had told him. This documentary made me feel like Michael has somebody in his corner. Somebody that really investigated things.

He interviewed people that really cared for Michael, you can tell.  However Frank Dileo said something that struck me odd. Something like this. The nurse shook her head and said he's been dead for 2 hours. He's brain dead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Re: "Gone Too Soon"
June 26, 2010, 07:23:15 AM
I watched this last night and Ian Halperin in my honest opinion really helped MJ. I watched it with my dad and he was like OMG throughout it all, he didn't know the truth because the media only showed the world BS and kept the truth secret. Ian Halperin showed MJ in true light as a lovely man and more importantly an innocent man. This doc was excellent and I do not believe Ian Halperin is out to get MJ he is helping him and I don't see many others doing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

June 26, 2010, 07:28:21 AM
You know, I just thought of something that I found compelling and very telling that happened on that documentary. Ian did have a journalist on there that obviously didn't like Michael and I think he did that on purpose. You can see where she would say her view on things and then when all the other people were commenting her words looked like rubbish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Loud

June 26, 2010, 07:33:45 AM
I have seen this documentary too (just by chance as so often when it comes to TV) and I thought it was lovely, but there was nothing what  gave me the feeling that Michael is alive. For me it was interseting that Ian Halperin says when he analysed MJs situation he only could come to the conclusion that MJ has to die in six month. The first reason was not heath but that he has needs money :?  and then he continued to explain..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 07:40:55 AM
Quote from: "Loud"
I have seen this documentary too (just by chance as so often when it comes to TV) and I thought it was lovely, but there was nothing what  gave me the feeling that Michael is alive. For me it was interseting that Ian Halperin says when he analysed MJs situation he only could come to the conclusion that MJ has to die in six month. The first reason was not heath but that he has needs money :?  and then he continued to explain..

I think that anyone could have come to that conclusion. Michael was riding around in wheel chairs and nobody knew why. I don't know why people got so upset when Ian said what it did about 6 months, because everybody assumed he was in poor health. He just looked unhealthy and with Michael you can never tell if it is real or imagined.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

Loud

June 26, 2010, 07:45:05 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Loud"

I think that anyone could have come to that conclusion. Michael was riding around in wheel chairs and nobody knew why. I don't know why people got so upset when Ian said what it did about 6 months, because everybody assumed he was in poor health. He just looked unhealthy and with Michael you can never tell if it is real or imagined.

Yes of course but I would have expected that his analyse would go like thi...  he has to die because he was ill but instead he mentioned the money first and then went on with the point that Michael was shown in the media in a wheel chair and so on...to me it soundet like it was prepared. First money problems and second how to solve it. I didn´t expect him to start with the money topic but health :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 08:42:31 AM
i am the only one here that didnt really enjoyed it?
i really think that the fact that Ian told ppl that MJ was not a pedofile helped...
i was pissed about the lady in red (the journalist)
seemed a bit strange that he said that he disguised himself and pretend to be a gay (or wathever) to obtain some interviews.
it pissed me off that he kept asking the trainer guy (sorry i forgot his name)thing about MJ  + why using a camera for that...

and most of ... he said that he thinks that prince and paris are klein's kids and blanket is omer's!
WTF?????  :x  :x  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
It is amazing how people automatically discredit Halperin becasue of a "few" things he said.  He has a book about MJ with about a million pages :lol:  of which most of it is based on some truth.  But because he said some things like Michael was taking drugs???? he was, wasn't he :roll:, then the fanatics discredit his whole book because they refuse to see any flaws in Michael's character.  Even Lynton Guest gives his overall approval of the book, give or take a few misleading statements.  I have learned to read with a critical eye.  If you close your mind to an entire work because you don't agree on some issues, you stand to miss the information that might be enlightening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 26, 2010, 09:47:10 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It is amazing how people automatically discredit Halperin becasue of a "few" things he said.  He has a book about MJ with about a million pages :lol:  of which most of it is based on some truth.  But because he said some things like Michael was taking drugs???? he was, wasn't he :roll:, then the fanatics discredit his whole book because they refuse to see any flaws in Michael's character.  Even Lynton Guest gives his overall approval of the book, give or take a few misleading statements.  I have learned to read with a critical eye.  If you close your mind to an entire work because you don't agree on some issues, you stand to miss the information that might be enlightening.

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

June 26, 2010, 10:09:01 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"

I so enjoyed this documentary. Ian was so good to Michael. He blatantly told the world that Michael was not a child molester. Proudly and firmly he told the world that the facts said there was no truth to it. He allowed people to speak on Michael's behalf to reiterate that he was no child molester. Calmly and firmly they told the world that the truth about those accusations will come to light.

He didn't talk about relationships at all, and I know some of you thought that he would and that his book was bad because he quoted what others had told him. This documentary made me feel like Michael has somebody in his corner. Somebody that really investigated things.

He interviewed people that really cared for Michael, you can tell.  However Frank Dileo said something that struck me odd. Something like this. The nurse shook her head and said he's been dead for 2 hours. He's brain dead.

Hi, Can someone give me a link from the film because I am from Bulgaria and it showed! Please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]

Zen

June 26, 2010, 06:19:44 PM
by reading_on » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm

He interviewed people that really cared for Michael, you can tell. However Frank Dileo said something that struck me odd. Something like this. The nurse shook her head and said he's been dead for 2 hours. He's brain dead.

Thank you for posting this.
I have written before and tried to let people KNOW that Ian was NOT
out to get Mike.  At least 5 posts I say this.  

Some yahoos even dispel Ian and NEVER read his book or anything else
he write, such as on Kurt Cobain.  a LOT of what he says about Kurt
is/was true, and some came out years later.
He never lied, he said the book on Michael Jackson was written on
SOURCES primary.  
Good or bad, there is always some truth in the middle. and by way,
I AGREE with Ian on his descriptive word "spin-masters".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 06:37:41 PM
I had to work so I missed it. Do you guys know if it will it come back on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 08:35:46 AM
Quote from: "Grazzia"
i really think that the fact that Ian told ppl that MJ was not a pedofile helped...
seemed a bit strange that he said that he disguised himself and pretend to be a gay (or wathever) to obtain some interviews.
it pissed me off that he kept asking the trainer guy (sorry i forgot his name)thing about MJ  + why using a camera for that...

and most of ... he said that he thinks that prince and paris are klein's kids and blanket is omer's!

You may be upset about some of the things because you may have misunderstood him. The lady in red was an on purpose interview to show the world how there were mean people..lol.
If you read the book, he says he disguises himself as a gay hairdresser, to interview other hairdressers etc.  I don't think there is any argument that there are many gay hairdressers in Hollywood, so he had to look authentic.
The trainer misunderstood Ian's question. Ian didn't ask what color Michael was, he ask something else but Lou stated it anyway. Lou wasn't being mean, but he could have left it out I suppose.
Who knows who the biological parents of those kids are. You simply can't. Prince does look like Arnold. That is not even the point in Michael's life. Ian tried to point out that no matter who the sperm came from, Michael was a loving, giving and wonderful father. Michael may have chose to have donors because of all of his health conditions. Perhaps he didn't want his children to suffer like him. Maybe, this too played a role in him needing his children so badly. If he found out he had genetic problems and may pass them on, he  may have resigned to never having natural children. That doesn't mean he didn't want them. That doesn't make them less his children. Fathers are proven out by their actions not by their sperm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

June 27, 2010, 08:40:22 AM
I hope this is a link for it, it might not be playing yet or it is a preview because I can't get it to play.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

June 27, 2010, 08:54:48 AM
Quote from: "Grazzia"

Thank you for sharing your view. I didn't watch the documentary but these statements would have been enough for me to turn it off. Maybe I'll have the chance to view this one day but for now it doesn't sound like I missed too much that I didn't already know.
1) Michael was not a pedophile
2) Michael was not a pedophile
3) Michael was not a pedophile
4) The children...who really cares who's the biological father - Michael raised them and that is all that matters (I believe he's the real father anyway).
5) He used the media as much as the media used him as nobody can tell when he rides around in a wheelchair if that is real or made up (I thought when I first saw those pictures in the media that is was fake - the person wheeling him has a quirky smile like they are having fun with the situation). In fact, I questioned whether that was really Michael - and I wasn't even a huge follower at the time.
6) Michael was not a pedophile

That's all that matters to me - that the world understands the real MIchael - the one who was framed but fought back. Also - why are people so obsessed with who the real father is? People aren't concerned about this with other celebrities who have adopted. It's just because its Michael Jackson. They need to stop the nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal