Quote from: "2good2btrue"
And look at this..

More likely it is a blu-ray hands-free cell phone apparatus.  But, who knows....I am not a techie!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

nefari

He looks like he has fake buck arsed teeth in his mouth  :lol:
But with Murray people are playing musical Murray's because I swear to it I've seen at least 3 different versions of Murray, a tall heavy Murray, a sitting Michael looking Murray and then the much darker skinned thinner and shorter Murray.

Here it says this is the mayor chatting with fans:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:53:33 AM by nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

He actually resembles someone else we know.. :D

he actually resembles me this  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
He actually resembles someone else we know.. :D

he actually resembles me this  ;)

hahah very true

@2good2btrue
A voice changer in the ear? :S
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:09:44 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

pepper

Gary, Indiana Holds Memorial Service For Native Son Michael Jackson
GARY, IN - JULY 10: Gary, Indiana Mayor Rudy Clay (R) presents Joe Jackson, father of Michael Jackson. with a plaque during a memorial service for Michael at the Steelyard, a minor league baseball park in Jackson's boyhood hometown July 10, 2009 in Gary, Indiana. The 50-year-old entertainer died at his home in the Holmby Hills neighborhood in Los Angeles June 25
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

[attachment=0:2r747wmt]mayor.jpg[/attachment:2r747wmt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OOH GEE AND THE TREASURER IS WEARING MIKE'S FAVORITE COLORS AND THAT TIE PLZ!!! YES, THE TEETH LOOK LIKE MIKE IN DISGUISE HAHA :lol: NOW ALSO THE TOP OF THE HEAD  LOOKS FUNNY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
OOH GEE AND THE TREASURER IS WEARING MIKE'S FAVORITE COLORS AND THAT TIE PLZ!!! YES, THE TEETH LOOK LIKE MIKE IN DISGUISE HAHA :lol: NOW ALSO THE TOP OF THE HEAD  LOOKS FUNNY
There have been quite a few references to treasure over the past little while.  And here we have the Treasurer!  Hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES THERE YA GO REMEMBER RANDY DONATING TO A TREAURE D... SOEMTHING $60,000 OK SO WHO DA TREASURE? THE MAN. NOW LOOK AT THAT PIC OF KATHERINE AND MR. TREASURER RIGHT NEXT TO HER LOOK AT HER SMILE LIKE A RELIEVED SMILE VERY BEAUTIFUL SMILE. DA TREASURE RIGHT NEXT TO HER HAHA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
YES THERE YA GO REMEMBER RANDY DONATING TO A TREAURE D... SOEMTHING $60,000 OK SO WHO DA TREASURE? THE MAN. NOW LOOK AT THAT PIC OF KATHERINE AND MR. TREASURER RIGHT NEXT TO HER LOOK AT HER SMILE LIKE A RELIEVED SMILE VERY BEAUTIFUL SMILE. DA TREASURE RIGHT NEXT TO HER HAHA
Katherine does look peacefully happy.  Lowell's tie does not make any sense.  Looks like it belongs on a Disney character! (sorry, Lowell).  I wonder who the other man in the photo is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We found a document posted on the Jackson Family Foundation website -- that's the organization that's throwing a bash at the Beverly Hilton in Bev Hills Saturday night at prices as high as $500 a ticket.

The document, signed by Joseph Jackson, Chairman, and Katherine Jackson, Vice Chairman, warns fans, "Please, do not ... Use the 'Jackson Family" name 'The Jackson Family Foundation' or 'Michael Jackson' as a means to advertise the sale of commercial products, fundraisers or services of any kind."

That's right. I am a member of JFF and yesterday that was something new posted on that site. I wanted to buy ticket but $500 is pricey for me.
Souza, what time on the video that body language is happening. I did not see it. ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
We found a document posted on the Jackson Family Foundation website -- that's the organization that's throwing a bash at the Beverly Hilton in Bev Hills Saturday night at prices as high as $500 a ticket.

The document, signed by Joseph Jackson, Chairman, and Katherine Jackson, Vice Chairman, warns fans, "Please, do not ... Use the 'Jackson Family" name 'The Jackson Family Foundation' or 'Michael Jackson' as a means to advertise the sale of commercial products, fundraisers or services of any kind."

That's right. I am a member of JFF and yesterday that was something new posted on that site. I wanted to buy ticket but $500 is pricey for me.
Souza, what time on the video that body language is happening. I did not see it. ?

Especially when he did not speak himself. He was nervously hopping from one foot to the other, the way he holds his hands in front of him, and later on his back, how he claps and his whole posture. And how he is reading from a paper. It reminds me a lot of Mike. I am not saying it's 100% him, maybe the mayor does all this the same way, I am just saying I think the mayor is suspicious ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Especially when he did not speak himself. He was nervously hopping from one foot to the other, the way he holds his hands in front of him, and later on his back, how he claps and his whole posture. And how he is reading from a paper. It reminds me a lot of Mike. I am not saying it's 100% him, maybe the mayor does all this the same way, I am just saying I think the mayor is suspicious ;)

:roll: HE HAVE THE WATCH IN THE RIGHT HAND, LIKE MIKE... BUT I THINK HE IS LEFT-HANDED OF THE WAY HE CLAP HIS HANDS... I DONĀ“T KNOW :roll: CAN SOMEONE FIND A PICTURE OF THIS MAYOR WHEN WE CAN SE SIGNING A PAPER OR WHEN WE CAN SEE WHERE HE HAVE HIS WATCH... THANKS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE MAYOR BUT GEE COULD IT COULD BE. OOH MAYOR DRESSES SO 1970s. MIKE HAS A COLLECTION AH I DON'T KNOW I'M JUST ALL OVER THE PLACE GIVING WILD GUESSES BUT TREASURER DUDE IS SUSPICIOUS HAHA DISNEY TIE  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dejavu"
Did someone say mayor disguise??

:P

Lol that's probably a ccioncidence but .. mayor "the mann" ...so mayor disguise?
and..was it today? that TMZ posted that "game" with Joe Jackson? "Will he ..something...the ghosts of Michael Jackson" .. hm :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal