Re: This Is It - the movie
June 27, 2010, 08:22:37 AM
Have you ever thought about just how clever and giving This Is It really is?  Not only is it a masterpiece and a piece full of clues, but it is also the vehicle that catapulted the careers of all the dancers and performers in the film.  They are now known worldwide.  So in fact Michael looked out for not only his fans but also the careers of all of those whom he employed.  He made sure that they would be guaranteed income even if they never made it to the 0-2 arena to perform.  And in doing so, they are more widely known than they ever would have been and they are all doing great things, directly resulting from the movie.  You can mention their names any where in the world, and people immediately know them.  That is some genius stuff if you ask me, the best marketing vehicle of some virtual unknowns that I've ever seen ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 27, 2010, 10:41:20 AM
- hesouttamylife - that is true, just look at orianthi now!  :)

i'm positive that at the cinema i saw the bandaid on the planet, and not on the lil girl's arm. hmmmmmm strange that they have numerous versions eh?

also wanted to add, isnt it strange that in TII everyone speaks to the camera about michael from a 3rd person perspective. if TII the film was really meant for MJ's private library and knew that that was basically what the cameras were for, wouldnt they speak to the camera directly to him, i,e, you are so hands-on etc rather than michael is just so hands-on ? sorry, but that just struck me as odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 12:03:40 PM
Its ingenious, they are ALL still getting paid even though they never set foot on stage at the Arena.  Michael took care of that.  He hand picked them and now they are performing, recording, making appearances, and getting paid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Disco

June 27, 2010, 12:34:56 PM
I also was watching "TII" and you can see clearly that it was filmed in 2 venues, One been Staples & I can't think of the name of the other place, just watch the seating in the background, The orange seats are not at Staples!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

June 27, 2010, 03:36:38 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Have you ever thought about just how clever and giving This Is It really is?  Not only is it a masterpiece and a piece full of clues, but it is also the vehicle that catapulted the careers of all the dancers and performers in the film.  They are now known worldwide.  So in fact Michael looked out for not only his fans but also the careers of all of those whom he employed.  He made sure that they would be guaranteed income even if they never made it to the 0-2 arena to perform.  And in doing so, they are more widely known than they ever would have been and they are all doing great things, directly resulting from the movie.  You can mention their names any where in the world, and people immediately know them.  That is some genius stuff if you ask me, the best marketing vehicle of some virtual unknowns that I've ever seen ;)
yes,i agree.
love you,mickael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 10:52:53 AM
OMG so I just watched this is it the other night and I saw what you guys were talking about with the "waterrrr, waterrr" thing!!!  :lol:  :lol:  that was funny, i never really realized thats what he was saying before!
I was one of the people that totally didn't know what you were talking about when you said the water thing but its something you just have to watch again to see haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions