she also said no open casket cause his face was crushed form all the paramedics and hospital work.

something is going  on and the lies are catching up.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

lilith

Maybe it would be a help if we would research and collect everything everyone said in the various interviews. I suspect that it might be very enlightening to put it all together. It is not just that the different stories different persons give conflict, but indeed each person seems to have changing memories. Is here anyone who would like to do this systematically as a kind of project together with me? It's such a huge pile of material any idea how to process?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

That just my point..how did the decision to bury him in closed casket come about,when his next of keen, in this case his own parents Kathrine and Joe,( the children being minors)..,according what they are saying now,only thought about themselves and how looking at their dead son might make them feel and refused to look at their beautiful son while he lay in the hospital "dead".
I mean, granted, it is hard for any parent to do so, but it is harder still, in my opinion just to turn your back  and not do one of your most unpleasant duties as a  parent.
Would MIchael have done that to Kathrine and even JOe..if they had happened to pass before him? I doubt that very seriously.

A good question is too, what was the private viewing all about?

I mean, even if MIke 's face was bashed in with  a baseball bat,
I would think , after a  nine hour make up job, he could have been made to  look like as if  he had just stepped out of GQ.LOL

In either case, if the family did not have any problems with letting the impressionable kids see him dead, then, what is up with all the nonsense of  them not having been able to look at him dead?
May be ...Katherine being religious and all does not want to be called on a lie of having said ...she did see his body with her own two eyes.if Michael decide to make a return...and the same for Joe.
But , Jermaine is graphic in his description of Michael's  body,
and so is La Toya.
If they are in on the hoax, these two have the most to gain, by helping Michael  pull it through, since they are
both now back up in the limelight getting all sorts of attention and I have no doubt, busy making the dough.
Thus..they may not hesitate to cover up for MIke and say they have seen the body.Just my opinion.
So...HIs parents did not see his dead body,the rest of the world and his adoring fans, us,we did not see his dead body...and it is the "the final curtain" question
Why...
Remember, the world  saw Princess Diana, James Brown, Elvis and even the Pope was laid out in an open casket for people to file by to see his dead body. It took about a week if I remember right before they closed the casket on the Pope, after thousands paid their respects.
I mean Michael beloved by millions, in a way belonged to the world as well as his own family...and he deserved a stately kind of funeral..rather than a scripted memorial that looked like it was staged.
So..in conclusion I have to say I suspect,that,
they, Mike's family,did not give the world and us fans that kind of privilege,cause , after it is all said and done,they really could not, cause,
They had no dead Body to show anybody...

Michael we love you...but, the story of your "death" just does not add up to a sum we all can agree upon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and remember Karen Faye did his makeup and said he looked gorgeous at first, I don't know what she's saying now.  But after all that time...even to entertain an open casket is outrageous.  Even if he "looked" okay, what family member would want to open up those wounds and re-live his funeral and seeing him laying in a casket for a second time?  Even to suggest that the casket would be open after 2 and a half months of healing sounded far fetched to me.  I never believed it would happen, for the above reasons second and first because there was no body in there to begin with :roll: .  And BTW, where was it finally determined that Michael's body was kept during these 2 1/2 months?  I think we need to look deeper into that. It all sounds like something out of a horror movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2 Bad

" she also said no open casket cause his face was crushed form all the paramedics and hospital work.

something is going on and the lies are catching up."

This is a fact that something is going on!! My mother died of heart complications at home and there was not a mark on her face from the CPR, nothing.
 Why do Jermaine and LaToya go on about how beautiful and soft his face looked? Jermaine said on LKL how he had his hands on his cheeks and hoe soft he was.
Just tell us the truth!! That is all we need, the lies are going to drive us to the padded rooms and coats of many buckles!
Ok ok stay calm. Perhaps this is how "they" get rid of all the nutzo people that love Michael  :lol: If you love Michael we are going to drive you insane!
No way!! I know what I know and I have too many questions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I'm one of those nutzo people that love Michael!!!! lol. But I'm not going anywhere. I'll be nuts for Michael any day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "OneLove"
There's another inconcistency. Someone on the 20/20 interview said that cpr was made on Michael for like an hour and he never came back. Well remember a reporter and Elizabeth Taylor said he was alive and that they revived him?

I heard that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is really strange to find this post, just today after watching that interview with Katherine, I thought how cold I felt after listening to her, and for her to say she never looked at him after he died, the first thought in my head was,  she was protecting herself for later on, when the REAL Michael comes forward.
Don't forget....mothers will do anything to protect their children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2 Bad"
"
Just tell us the truth!! That is all we need, the lies are going to drive us to the padded rooms and coats of many buckles!
Ok ok stay calm. Perhaps this is how "they" get rid of all the nutzo people that love Michael  :lol: If you love Michael we are going to drive you insane!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: OMG i know right?!

Theres no way they think all these lies are going to get past EVERYBODY do they? I dont think they realize how smart we actually are ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: OMG i know right?!

Theres no way they think all these lies are going to get past EVERYBODY do they? I dont think they realize how smart we actually are ;)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: hahahaha very true.. these guys don't even know who "they" are dealing with... we are smart because we care and we love very much Michael!We work as a team of detectives and they should not underestimate our value!!!! We are much smarter :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope the truth will come out soon. I hope they are protecting Michael and soon he will be back healthy and strong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "Supervision"
What is more...Kat did state to Geraldo Revieara ..all she knows is that her son is dead. NOw..if she did not even get the courage up to see how her son may  have been left to look after the "murder"..by conspiracy, as the family keeps saying..how could she be at  peace,not knowing what the "conspirators "...may have done to him.
Was his mother satisfied by just a second hand report, or being told by others (by whom) that, he was looking awful and needed to be put away in closed casket.
Who then made that decision, about the closed casket...if not his own parents.The kids are minors..and they can't make that decision..and...he was not married as far as we know, though my visions persist to say he is/was madly in love with
one lucky lady...(see my other post.under i took the plunge...if interested  about that ).
.Gee!!! I wish MIke would kiss and tell us about the LUcky lady. He does say in This is it...lyrics.
"falling in love was not my plan"...check it out!!!
...it seems he is really trying to tell us something there.
Did MIke write those lyrics, or did someone else. Does any one have info  on that?
May be our MIke is in seventh Heaven...as in being truly in major LOve.
gives new meaning to ..."It is all for LOVe"
Check it out...maybe worth looking into...just my visionary opinion.

Michael Jackson co-wrote "This Is It" with Paul Anka back in the '80's.  They used it for the movie for obvious reasons but apparently didn't realize Anka was involved until after the fact.  He threatened to sue but they settled in the end:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im telling you... Michael was not in that damned casket.. its so bloody obvious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

" she also said no open casket cause his face was crushed form all the paramedics and hospital work.

something is going on and the lies are catching up."

This is a fact that something is going on!! My mother died of heart complications at home and there was not a mark on her face from the CPR, nothing.
 Why do Jermaine and LaToya go on about how beautiful and soft his face looked? Jermaine said on LKL how he had his hands on his cheeks and hoe soft he was.

Coats and buckles, somehow brings to mind the image of Michael.  He wore pads & buckles all the time.  Maybe Michael knew we would eventually need them so he added some style and flare to them so when it was our time to don them, we would feel right at home. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

hope

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im telling you... Michael was not in that damned casket.. its so bloody obvious!
Now Now, calm down  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions