Was at the grocery store tonight and as I stood in line to check out, I noticed this was the biggest cover story on the latest issue of the NE....not that the NE it isn't at the top of the TABLOID GARBAGE HEAP!....but what I found interesting is that the article was split in half...half of it right (I believe) and half of it false....the true part? Michael Jackson's body is not in his tomb at Forest Lawn...the false part? Michael Jackson's body was buried in an unknown, private location authorized by the family due to their extreme fear that without this anonimity, his remains could be stolen like Charlie Chaplin's were!

It goes on the regurgitate the same story LaToya told long ago about placing one of his white jeweled gloves in his casket with him and the old Paris Necklace Story....interesting that LaToya's story would resurface just one day after the 20/20 interview in which Karen Faye et al emphatically proclaimed that THERE WAS NO GLOVE in the coffin....

I only bring any of this up because I found it interesting that questions not only about Michael's death being EXTREMELY suspicious are becoming more frequent and more prevalent in many different publications/newscasts/oniine...but now there are questions about the very location of his "dead" body....need I remind you that there are many on this Forum that have NEVER thought Michael was buried at FL....so perhaps this is a DOT! And wouldn't it be JUST LIKE SOMETHING MICHAEL WOULD DO? Plant phony info in the TABLOIDS? Wouldn't that be just the best revenge? To use them on his own terms and within his own control and for his own agenda?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Was at the grocery store tonight and as I stood in line to check out, I noticed this was the biggest cover story on the latest issue of the NE....not that the NE it isn't at the top of the TABLOID GARBAGE HEAP!....but what I found interesting is that the article was split in half...half of it right (I believe) and half of it false....the true part? Michael Jackson's body is not in his tomb at Forest Lawn...the false part? Michael Jackson's body was buried in an unknown, private location authorized by the family due to their extreme fear that without this anonimity, his remains could be stolen like Charlie Chaplin's were!

It goes on the regurgitate the same story LaToya told long ago about placing one of his white jeweled gloves in his casket with him and the old Paris Necklace Story....interesting that LaToya's story would resurface just one day after the 20/20 interview in which Karen Faye et al emphatically proclaimed that THERE WAS NO GLOVE in the coffin....

I only bring any of this up because I found it interesting that questions not only about Michael's death being EXTREMELY suspicious are becoming more frequent and more prevalent in many different publications/newscasts/oniine...but now there are questions about the very location of his "dead" body....need I remind you that there are many on this Forum that have NEVER thought Michael was buried at FL....so perhaps this is a DOT! And wouldn't it be JUST LIKE SOMETHING MICHAEL WOULD DO? Plant phony info in the TABLOIDS? Wouldn't that be just the best revenge? To use them on his own terms and within his own control and for his own agenda?

Unknown, private location was mentioned in the news frequently last year.  I think they're bringing it up again because of the anniversary and headlines = $$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual"

Yea, BUT.. The NE is one of the most respected (and I use that loosely) tabloids. They were sued back in the late 80's and their stories changed quite a bit. Instead of out right lying about anything they will quote sources etc.   They have news before it becomes real news a lot of the time. Real News. It is the only tabloid that I would watch closely for something real to come out of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

nefari

I thought it was the Globe that had the news of the missing body. Have I missed something? Is the Enquirer also saying his body is missing? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

it's missing cus MJ is still moving
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Yeah, but just because you read it doesn't mean it's NOT true! There were things printed about people that I could swear was a bunch of BS and it turned out 100% true! Because these people are so used to feeding the public half lies half truths no one knows what to believe. Until the star comes out and tells us we usually assume it's all lies. Believe me when I say that MJ himself sold pictures and stories of his life to these same trash tabloids that were very true. So how do any of us know for sure what is true or false.. We know MJ in our hearts enough to pick out true from false.. But I think we might be surprised a time or two as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here you go folks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Your love is magical"

Well they were right about the six months to live thing, sorta.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions