ZenTopic starter

Are you worried
December 09, 2009, 10:51:27 PM
As I read all of these blogs, theories, and comments, I sometimes have an unsettled feeling.
The feeling that one of us may either KNOWINGLY or UNKNOWINGLY state the TRUTH.
The truth of what actually happened.
Are you worried at all about this?  I mean the people that DO know are being very quiet...WHY?
NOT ONE of them is itching to tell something about what they know...and there are plenty of
people that know the truth.   And forget about clues for a minute, as there are still new clues
about Elvis.

Also, question #2.
IF it is so that Michael is alive somewhere and does not plan on coming out again as Michael
Jackson, the King of Pop, would you continue to search for him and what would you do if you
knew where he was?   Would you leave him alone?  Would you shout it to the world?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Are you worried
December 10, 2009, 12:57:55 AM
It does worry me, but that's because my theory puts him smack dab in the middle of danger and I don't want to help people who aren't in "the know" get the bigger picture and track him down. I don't know if he would ever reveal the hoax because the media backlash would be horrible (ya know how much they hate to look like idiots  :roll: ).

As for question #2, I just hope that he is safe, happy and healthy. I wouldn't shout it out unless MJ himself came forward. While I would be sad if I never see Michael Jackson again, I have his music and my memories. And that is enough because he's given so much. All you need is L.O.V.E.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
She\'s consumed,
With everything that\'s been going on.
She says,
Whatever happens...don\'t let go of my hand.

December 10, 2009, 12:17:01 PM
Good questions Zen.  

#1) I'm with Girliegurl in that I believe that if he had to fake his death, it wasn't for: money, entertainment, to get back at the media, or to pull off a big BAM! when he returns.  I think that there would be some element of danger involved and he HAD to get away and go into hiding.  I don't think he'd do it and risk fans committing suicide over a fake death.  So I believe he either really did die, or he had to hide for very good reason.  I doubt that random folks(us  ;)  ) on a forum could accidentally state what really happened and get him into trouble or put him in danger.  The only people who **REALLY** know what's going on aren't saying a word.

#2) I can't say I'm looking really hard now because I don't believe that it's a game and he left behind a trail of clues for us to follow just for fun.  As "clues" come up, I just read them and state if I have any opinion as to it's possible validity.  But I don't believe that anyone on here is gonna give the whole thing away.   :lol:  

If I somehow found out where he was, I wouldn't tell a soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 10, 2009, 12:32:14 PM
I want to find out the truth for my own personal satisfaction and peace of mind.  Once I have done this, I will move on and not mention it - as long as I can satisfy myself that I have found the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions