~Souza~Topic starter

The body
June 28, 2010, 12:25:05 PM

I posted this as a comment in the TIAI update #6, but it was kinda ignored, so that's why I gave it it's own thread, because I would like to know your thoughts on it. This article from TMZ has bugged me for months:

Michael Jackson's Body -- Hold the Plastic
Originally posted Jun 27th 2009 8:21 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

While it may seem like the kind of thing Michael Jackson would do, reports that the late singer made plans to have himself "plastinated" and put on display are exaggerated.

The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic.

But, she says, "We can further confirm that Mr. Jackson is not now a registered body donor in the Institute for Plastination's Body Donation Program."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What if Mike contacted Body Worlds for a body? I can imagine that someone who would donate his body to Gunther, would also be willing to play a dead Michael Jackson before he would be plastified by Gunther von Hagen. A sick old frail man that knew he was going to die, wanted his body plastified and also got the chance to participate in this hoax. It's possible he commited (assistent) suicide on or shortly before June 25.

Body Donation for Plastination

All anatomical specimens on display in the BODY WORLDS exhibitions are authentic. They belonged to people who declared during their lifetime that their bodies should be made available after their deaths for the qualification of physicians and the instruction of laypersons. Many donors underscore that by donating their body, they want to be useful to others even after their death. Their selfless donations allow us to gain unique insights into human bodies, which have thus far been reserved for physicians at best. Therefore, we wish to thank the living and deceased body donors.

There is also still that German name that was on the label of the hospital blood tube; Trauma, Gerschwin.[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Re: The body
June 28, 2010, 12:43:27 PM
remember that at one point someone say that he not need to be embalsamed because all the plastic surgeries... like he was perfect evena after two months??? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

June 28, 2010, 01:01:22 PM
this is very interesting

the news about MJ interested in "plastination" were already on Insider in April 2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

michael jackson wants to be immortalized...
...in plastic! good morning - and yes you heard me right - the former king of pop michael jackson is rumored to be interested in having his body donated to dr. gunther von hagens - who is in charge of that whole creepy & disturbing body worlds exhibit - apparently mr. jackson wants to be plastinated after his death and put on display for the whole world to see! it turns out that during his attempted comeback shows in london - the eerie exhibit will still be on display at the O2 arena - the same place mr. jackson happens to be playing! we all know he's a bit on the eccentric side but this seems way out of control! but at this point - we know when it comes to michael jackson to expect the unexpected - this would just be the final (everlasting) chapter in his very bizarre life (maybe he should get his nose plastinated now so it doesn't fall off!) popbytes over & out for now ... xoxo
A source said: "Michael has always been fascinated by new technologies which allow humans to cheat ageing, death and decomposition. Dr Von Hagens has found a way to avoid the last of these and Michael naturally regards it as one of the major scientific breakthroughs in recent history. He's definitely up for undergoing the procedure when the time comes. He's also convinced there is an uncanny affinity between the two men - both are regarded as eccentrics, both are famous for wearing fedoras and both are at the O2 at the same time."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 01:21:19 PM
So the theory here would be that they managed to get a male body, with Michael's physical features and age. The body also had Vitiligo, the same tatoos, scars and signs of Arthritis in the same joints of the same fingers as Michael. That person had the same wood beads Michael had, that left these marks in his lower back...

The body they performed that report didn't have any terminal disease. He was not going to die because of natural causes any time soon.

I'm sure it's not like you go ask for a body, and they give it to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

~Souza~Topic starter

June 28, 2010, 01:25:02 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
So the theory here would be that they managed to get a male body, with Michael's physical features and age. The body also had Vitiligo, the same tatoos, scars and signs of Arthritis in the same joints of the same fingers as Michael. That person had the same wood beads Michael had, that left these marks in his lower back...

The body they performed that report didn't have any terminal disease. He was not going to die because of natural causes any time soon.

The autopsy report is a fake, remember? The real autopsy report must carry the name of the real person who died. If someone has donated his body for this, I don't see the problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 01:36:08 PM
I´ve read about this some time ago.
What makes me wonder is... it could be any body, couldn´t it? When the body is plastinated, skin (like vitiligo) or something like that can´t be seen anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

June 28, 2010, 01:55:11 PM
This is possible especially with this being leaked after we got to know that Lady Gaga was supposed to tour with Michael

Lady Gaga to perform with corpses on stage

LONDON: Pop artist Lady Gaga plans to perform along with dead bodies in her upcoming concerts.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 085321.cms

The 24-year-old singer made a mark with her debut album, 'The Fame' and since then has always tried to come up with something eccentrically new.

German anatomist and creator of Body Worlds, Gunther Von Hagens, who is well known for depicting preserved human corpses in various poses, has fascinated Gaga this time, The Sun online reported.

Gaga's new vision for her upcoming concert is inspired from the life-story and works of Hagens.

"She is fascinated by Gunther's work and life and he has the kind of past she is drawn to. Gaga sees a kindred spirit and is hoping to meet him in New York," a source told newspaper.

Amidst these future plans, Gaga startled the onlookers at New York strip joint HeadQuarters on Monday, by giving a lap dance to her current boyfriend Matt Williams.

The audiences were left aghast at the barely dressed appearance of the pop-artist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 28, 2010, 02:18:34 PM
Remember how the body changed from round to flat in the helicopter between leaving UCLA and arriving at the coroner. (Thome Thome was in the heli.)

[youtube:14cjb3nt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jModUKEKww[/youtube:14cjb3nt]

[youtube:14cjb3nt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvDlZlDUvo[/youtube:14cjb3nt]

Here's the UCLA body donation program

So they may well have changed the body in the heli. There were 2 stretchers inside - one visible from the door and one on the other side not visible.

Interestingly there is some more speculations as to van Hagens, London and O2 in March 2009:
" 03/18/2009

Star Considering 'Body Worlds' Treatment
Michael Jackson Wants to Be Plastinated

According to media reports, Michael Jackson is considering having his body "plastinated" by Body Worlds founder Gunther von Hagens. The controversial doctor says he could give the wacky pop star "the gift of immortality."

In the music video for his 1983 hit "Thriller," Michael Jackson famously appears as a zombie. Now the eccentric music star could join the ranks of the undead for real: According to media reports, he is considering having his body posthumously preserved by plastination pioneer Gunther von Hagens.

The British tabloid the Daily Star reported that Michael Jackson was planning to have his body "plastinated" by von Hagens, who has himself achieved considerable fame through his successful -- and highly controversial -- "Body Worlds" exhibitions. The paper quoted a source close to the pop star as saying that the singer was "definitely up for undergoing the procedure when the time comes."

In an interview published in the Wednesday edition of the mass circulation German daily Bild, von Hagens lent weight to the report. "I am not allowed to divulge the names of the people who donate their bodies to me due to patient-doctor confidentiality," said the doctor, who shares the pop star's fondness for black hats. "I will only say this -- one of Michael's Jackson's employees has made contact with us."

Von Hagens said that his patented plastination process could continue the process of reshaping Jackson's body that the self-styled King of Pop has pursued through multiple plastic surgery operations. "I could give Michael the gift of physical immortality -- he has already achieved this with his music." Bild speculated that Jackson's nose, which has famously received a series of surgical interventions, was already plastinated enough to not require any further work.

The Plastination inventor offered to show Jackson around his Body Worlds show which will be on at London's O2 arena at the same time as Jackson's recently announced comeback concert series, which begins in July. "I would happily walk Mr. Jackson through my exhibition," von Hagens told the newspaper. "We could talk about a possible pose for him as a plastinate."

Von Hagens' Body Worlds exhibitions show bodies which have been given to his Institute for Plastination by donors who signed up for the process while they were alive and have been visited by more than 26 million people to date, according to the Body Worlds Web site.
dgs"

I don't think Hagens is the direct link, I think UCLA is key.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

June 28, 2010, 03:04:20 PM
Well, I simply can not bring myself to believe such trash. This theory is way out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

~Souza~Topic starter

June 28, 2010, 03:16:20 PM
Quote from: "1VLOVE"
Well, I simply can not bring myself to believe such trash. This theory is way out there.

So come up with your own. How did Mike get the body if we assume there was one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 03:35:18 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "1VLOVE"

So come up with your own. How did Mike get the body if we assume there was one?

Souza...Im not saying you came up with this trash because you posted it, im saying I cant believe any article that talks about being turned into plastic. Its just crazy in my opinion, therefore my criticism is about the procedure, not about you nor your posting. I share your intrest in MJ of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

Supervision

June 28, 2010, 04:12:26 PM
If there is any truth to the story that MIchael seriously contacted this Doctor..I am the more afraid, that Michael may have been told that he does not have long to live. Due...something wrong with him on his brain.

Please don't shoot the messenger, poor me, I am just going by me vivid vision that Michael was due to undergo brain surgery.
I have stated , that , I hope to God , I am wrong , and it was just a nightmare of sorts, but, If he indeed do the contacting, that could very well be the reason why, and also, the reason for his HOaxing his death, before the time comes to set everything straight, including his finances and clearing his name for his legacy...and so on.
Otherwise...the theory,seems far fetched and too elaborate to me for him to need to do that , to hoax his death.
 I mean,if it is reported that MIke is dead , just like it was by all media,it would be enough for most of the world, and it begs the question, what contribution would a  plastination on a fake body do..except, maybe for all to continue to believe that is Michael Jackson's body,If Michael never comes back to say otherwise. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 28, 2010, 04:14:28 PM
Brain? His brain was not damaged where did you get that from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 04:29:35 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

The autopsy report is a fake, remember? The real autopsy report must carry the name of the real person who died. If someone has donated his body for this, I don't see the problem.

ok honestly, if theres a possibility of the report being fake which it is, why cant the info on it be made up to match mj's in some way or not?? this isnt an official report so maybe whoever wrote it tried to put in points so it becomes more believable.
if i wanted to make up a report for myself, why wouldnt i write stuff i know about me even if its not my body?? making sense??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 04:30:25 PM
and honestly, making stuff up is more probable and easy than finding a matching body in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions