~Souza~Topic starter

Re: The body
June 28, 2010, 04:32:10 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
and honestly, making stuff up is more probable and easy than finding a matching body in my opinion.

In that case more people should be in on it. Possible, but not likely.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
and honestly, making stuff up is more probable and easy than finding a matching body in my opinion.

how would making up a report include more people?? who really released this report?? whoever worked on the 'autopsy' could have just been sitting on a desk and typin this up behind closed doors. lol
we all know this report isnt official coz a lot of info is missing (according to some who debunked it) and many things match and dont match Mj (according to people who debunked it again). we talked about that in this forum
i'ts just a thought coz imagine trying to find a body with similar features ?? i'm not sayin its impossible, i'm just sayin maybe we are paying too much attention to the wrong detail of the clue. maybe it was just made up. :) they knew that no one gonna re-chk the body to prove the points on the autopsy wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 28, 2010, 08:42:04 PM
Yes, I do not think that is rubbish, we must remember that the paramedics said they arrived at the house of Michael did not recognize that what they saw was an old man.
Follow this link look at the news of TMZ, attorney Brian Oxman said Michael Murray supply polypharmacy (multiple medications).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you look at google which is polypharmacy, you will see that in most cases it refers to older people. According to the World Health Organization, the term polypharmacy is to consume more than 3 medicamnetos at a time, secondary reactions occur in the elderly aged 65 and 70.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 08:56:47 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Yes, I do not think that is rubbish, we must remember that the paramedics said they arrived at the house of Michael did not recognize that what they saw was an old man.
Follow this link look at the news of TMZ, attorney Brian Oxman said Michael Murray supply polypharmacy (multiple medications).

If you look at google which is polypharmacy, you will see that in most cases it refers to older people. According to the World Health Organization, the term polypharmacy is to consume more than 3 medicamnetos at a time, secondary reactions occur in the elderly aged 65 and 70.

very interesting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 28, 2010, 09:03:43 PM
didn't he have people find a liver for the little boy . why would  it would be so hard to find someone who was near death .this has got to end soon or i really am gonna need that jacket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sk2001

June 28, 2010, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
didn't he have people find a liver for the little boy . why would  it would be so hard to find someone who was near death .this has got to end soon or i really am gonna need that jacket.

it probably wasnt hard to find a dying old man but  the odds of finding an old man with similar things wrongs with his body as mj's :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 11:00:33 PM

So, my question is: To whom did they want to fool with that body, if they were going to make up the Report anyway? The Paramedics? The doctors at UCLA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Grace

June 29, 2010, 12:23:04 AM
What if the real focus was on the burial and all other elements before and after were just ornament to underline (more or less) the "so said"?

What if the king's burial was meant to honor a complete other person (that was officially not living anymore or not officially important enough to receive such a burial - but important to MJ)?

Who is Daddy and in his 70s in 2009?
A love Grand-Daddy? Elvis?

Just asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

sk2001

June 29, 2010, 12:56:42 AM
Here's one scenario that can be a possibilty.
They needed a body to prove a death. Who cares who's body it would be when they weren't planning on giving the details or showing it. And then they created this autopsy report and gave some details to prove it was MJ.. That's all

Quote from: "mjj29081958"

So, my question is: To whom did they want to fool with that body, if they were going to make up the Report anyway? The Paramedics? The doctors at UCLA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 29, 2010, 12:59:34 AM
See topic:

[youtube:38ahcq8q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlKHd0Jx8m0&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:38ahcq8q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 01:40:18 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
See topic:

[youtube:3452mjyz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlKHd0Jx8m0&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3452mjyz]

Oh MY!!!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

MissG

June 29, 2010, 01:50:07 AM
The photoshopped pic in that video  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Supervision

June 29, 2010, 03:12:08 AM
ahee...you are funny Haazyly..I did not say..there was something wrong with Michael's brain...only that I had a vision about it.
Don't shoot me...it is not me saying it,..it is the crazy vision.LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 03:34:06 AM
Grace

Do you know that what you said makes perfect sense.

Elvis and the connections to Lisa. Does anyone know what Elvis' favorite flower was?

Soon and very soon we are going to see the king. The kids disinterest, and most of Michael's friends missing or not emotional enough.

EDIT

This also ties in with the article Lisa Marie's Flowers  for MJ Plea -- Few Takers

Did you know there was a book Flowers for Elvis by Julia Schuster. It is about the wry, observant spirit of a dead child follows the twists and turns of her twin sister’s turbulent life.  Quirky Southern fiction at its best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 29, 2010, 08:24:01 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
What if the real focus was on the burial and all other elements before and after were just ornament to underline (more or less) the "so said"?

What if the king's burial was meant to honor a complete other person (that was officially not living anymore or not officially important enough to receive such a burial - but important to MJ)?

Who is Daddy and in his 70s in 2009?
A love Grand-Daddy? Elvis?

Just asking.
i have wondered for a while about elvis involvement in this way. hmm it just occured to me . maybe paris was meant to represent lisa with her comment at the memorial. but tha doesn't seem to fit with the other speakers. ect.idk :?

i had origianlly thought that it might be sunflower but at the time before the 25th i went looking for something else and saw a picture of vernon putting a flower on the gravesite and it was i believe a white rose and the caption said something about that being elvis favorite flower.whatever it was it wasn't a sunflower.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal