No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

ok guys.. im neutral on this.. to be honest i just think this person was stateing what she had found!! an she was shot down in flames!!

fair enough it doesn't make sence but isn't that what this froum is about!! without making someone feel awful for saying what they had read or heard!!

i just think a bit more compasion should be held here with people's theories an findings.. don't wanna sound like the party pooper.. but please give some understanding when people find something of interest.. an try to de-bunk it if thats the case without all the negativity!!

it makes you feel awful, and upset for having an opinion on something!!

just had to say that!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Invincible7"
I just wanted to say on our forum has written one guy, supposedly his father is coroner. And he said that his father allegedly saw the body and he has pictures and he told he`ll give them to us. We believed in that crap, had not slept all night and cried. But all of that was a lie. This guy was a troll. Because a bit later he posted again, with the same IP-adress, he did write completely the other things, like that- Michael is alive and he has a proof and he even knows where he is and when he returns. But we never received any of those or other proofs.
 So, all of this is nonsense, don`t trust anyone, it's just a words ...
And I think we needn`t even discuss that.

If we begin to censor all the opinions we don't like, that forum will become a MJHD number 2, and will be sterile and of no interest.
We should read every opinion and statement, and argue with courtesy if we don't agree with them. Nobody ask you to believe what people tell, but we must at least let people express their feelings and opinions.
It's from the various opinions expressed that we get can some light.
That  kind of thread might help some members realize they must not trust everything some people claim. But there is no need to be agressive and unpleasant to the poor (and naive, most of the time) members who come with that kind of information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For the ones that are interested in what this person has to say, I was able to translate it from Chinese to English.

Lost ki sub -

June 26, we, upon receipt of a forensic case, that is to be Michael request of the family, its forensic pathology autopsy cause of death, and gives an accurate cause of death. Because I was on holiday, it is not involved in the autopsy investigation. But later, after chatting and colleagues, from the colleagues of the mouth has been the real cause of death.

Mai's body showing a state of death was heart failure symptoms, so the first step given by the official news is dying of heart failure, but the real cause of heart failure resulting in further toxicology analysis showed that a large number of sedatives, (we all know that What is a drug)
Such drugs are strictly controlled in the United States use, even in private hands could not have, so check out from the Mai-house stuff is impossible. In the toxicological analysis, my colleagues that intake of such things one step at least 10 weeks or more time, we are based in the United States to take weeks to calculate the time. Note that this time, and if counted from the June 25, then it should be a press conference in London after starting use, and also did not like the official said, as a result of long-term use.

But the government does not want such a result was we all know, why they decided to use has been said, we all know, the kind of fat.

2009-12-10 16:50

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Just wanted to touch on this.  I used to work in the medical field doing medical transcription.  I contacted one of the doctors that I used to work for and asked about this and was told that Propofol/Diprivan exits the body very quickly (within a few hours) after administration is stopped.  It does not leave a trail and therefore it is very difficult to detect if not known to be looked for within a timely manner.
[/u]

Which makes me wonder how they could determine that propofol was what supposedly killed him, when no one had even heard about it until nurse Lee said that Michael had asked her to get him some.  By that time the autopsy was long over, and it surely wouldn't have shown up in the second one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "virgo75"
I know I'm a noob and don't have much say, but

CAN YA'LL PLEASE STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE WHO HAS A DOUBT?!?!?

It's ridiculous and makes me think of Don Quioxte's windmills, the emperor's new clothes, and building castles in the sky.

When your ideas are pulled out of thin air and based on nothing, then any doubt can make them..

poof!

disappear.

I and other posters who have doubts are on here usually because on some level we believe Michael to be ALIVE.
Chasing us away, being insulting and rude makes me think that some of ya'll are just plain crazy and aren't basing your beliefs on anything other than your fantasies about Michael.  

If you really want to call yourselves "Investigators" then you should be able to investigate ***ALL*** possibilities surrounding this "hoax."

Including the possibility that it may not be a "hoax" at all.

As a fan of Michael's, I would rather know the T.R.U.T.H.  No matter WHAT it is.

Doesn't everyone else want to know the WHOLE TRUTH too?

thanks ....now this is  a new morning in china , my brain refreshed ,and i know i made the stupitest mistake last night....it is all because of my weak will ,and vunerable heart, i should not believe anyone who claimed knew the truth, and now i think her words were full of holes, including she refused to anwser the question about the detais we asked...her anger about our questions ,and the way her talked so strong, so confident~~~
 :( mj forgive me ....i should be more strong of my belief and more reasonable, logical about the opposite ideal.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jade Jackson"
[/color]
i am sorry indeed...godbless my akward english...and she scared me to death...
then i will never post here to show my terrible english...thank you and other friends here, i reconsiderate the post she sent, and i doubt i am the stupist mj fan in the world...mj forgive me~~~you cant image how much i love you~~~[/quote]

Please don't be so sad, and do come back to visit.  No one is mad at you personally.  You are just reporting something you saw on a fan website that scared you, and I probably would have felt the same way.  You seem like a nice person to me, so please don't be so hard on yourself.  I think that fan is making things up...Michael could not have had propofol in his system after so long.    I don't believe true autopsy results would be leaked in such a manner on a fan website.  If anything the fan should have gone to the media if she had any proof. I don't believe her for a second.  I will read her link though just to find inconsistencies.  I am sure it is another false worry.   Also no one is criticizing you for your language difficulties.  There are lots of people here from various countries for whom Engish is not their first language.  And don't think you are the supidest MJ fan.  Obviously you care about him.[/quote]
thank you for your trust...your words made me cry again....i 'll try hard to learn english so that i can  make it full understanding about the clues you all provided,then i will not make the stupid mistake agian...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
-Troll alert-

During my long stay on this (including other hoax sites) there have been many people claiming to know stuff, people with inside information and often they want to assure us that Michael has indeed passed away. On time there was a man whose wife worked at the Coroner’s office in LA, she took a pic of Michael’s dead body with her cell phone and send that picture to her man since he was an MJ fan. This absurd act doesn’t stop here, her intentions was “good” she wanted her man to be sure that MJ had passed. This unique pic “unfortunately” got deleted.
He also claimed to have much more inside information from the Coroner which seemed very convincing but like everything else they are all liars since they will tell u A but not B. I have more examples of people pulling similar stunts but I will stop here.
thank you for your examles..i will never believe so-called but with no strong proof evidence....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I love how they conveniently chose a drug for MJ to OD on and "die" that is one that leaves the body quickly and cannot be traced after a certain time. Choosing Propofol was done on purpose so they could slow the arrest and investigation to give MJ time to comeback and/or do what he has to do. They cannot arrest anyone in this matter simply because propofol was never given in the first place. Propofol was chosen BECAUSE it cant be traced and I find it hard to believe they found toxic levels in his autopsy after MANY hours of him supposedly being dead.

EHHHH WRONG ANSWER!!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT..AND I THINK THAT THERE WAS SO MUCH PLANNING INVOLVED IN THIS. BTW...LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

Interesting discussion. The report about the autopsy on that fan site is Fake with a capital "F."

Still, I agree with the folks who support being more understanding and less intolerant of posters who say things we don't believe or want to hear (that doesn't automatically make them trolls), and also the ones who find all of this Propofol weirdness and delayed criminal action hella frustrating. I might have to join y'all in your padded cell.

Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
sorry off topic but on the bottom of the page where it says whos online why does it say google bot
Just thought I'd chime in to answer your question, though. Googlebot (or "Google [Bot]" at the bottom of the page) is the software that Google uses to "spider" websites in order to find and index information that's been posted. The results are transmitted to Google, which then enters them in the search engine interface so people can find websites when they search for specific topics.

Carry on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Oetoort"
It you want the truth...go here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With all due respect, I don't believe any of that.
At all.

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
-Troll alert-

During my long stay on this (including other hoax sites) there have been many people claiming to know stuff, people with inside information and often they want to assure us that Michael has indeed passed away. On time there was a man whose wife worked at the Coroner’s office in LA, she took a pic of Michael’s dead body with her cell phone and send that picture to her man since he was an MJ fan. This absurd act doesn’t stop here, her intentions was “good” she wanted her man to be sure that MJ had passed. This unique pic “unfortunately” got deleted.
He also claimed to have much more inside information from the Coroner which seemed very convincing but like everything else they are all liars since they will tell u A but not B. I have more examples of people pulling similar stunts but I will stop here.

With all due respect to you as well, how does what one person said before make this girl a troll now?

How is it that someone can come on here and say that they read/saw something on another area of the internet -or- heard/saw something in person that Michael may be dead - with NO PROOF - and THAT person is a troll.  

However, someone else can say that they found "proof" that Michael is alive and the clue is bubblegum or the number 7, and THAT person is not only NOT called a "troll" or insulted, but they're respected and people will go and LOOK for more info on bubblegum or the number 7?!?!?

Where is the investigating?????

It seems like people aren't investigating.
They're just trying to back up a theory that they have that Michael is alive and ignore any other leads or possibilities.
Hasn't anyone else ever watched "Law & Order?"  :lol:
Doesn't everyone else know that to be a good investigator you follow **ALL** leads.
Not just the ones that take you in the direction that you WANT to go.

Back to the topic of this thread, I'm sorry mjlonglives for how people attacked you.
I'm new here but I don't think that Michael would have liked/would like for his fans to display such intolerance to each other.
Take care.

thank you ..and i am ok now,but please dont blame everyone here, i can understand what they feels,for the basics is that we all love mj sincerely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "serendipity"
@mjlonglives I just would like to tell you that I understand how you feel...and please... you need not apologize for the way you use the English language...it's okay, honey..(((((hugs)))))..I hope you feel better now..God bless you. :)

thank you...hugs :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dexember"
I could make up a story like that too.. here it goes

My sister is training to be a nurse at UCLA hospital. She was there the day that Michael Jackson was brought in lifeless. She saw them working on him, she saw the distress on everyones faces and the sadness. When the news broke that he was dead she said everyone just fell to their knees and started crying and screaming. He's really gone, as much as I love him and I wish for him to be alive, he is gone and we have to move on  :( She was talking to one of the doctors who were working on him and they said he had been dead for a while. I hope justice can prevail.

See how easy that is.. OK so it's not as believable as the autopsy thing, but you get what im saying :D

her confidence made me too  scared to think like a nomal person...now, i am back ,i will never believe what they said or will say...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "mjlonglives"
several days ago i had my own thought about the top 10 questions on net, and i had a strong feeling that mj is alive......but  everything reversed so quickly..just now a fan claimed that she works in the center told us that mj is really dead...she said that she had seen the report ,and can sure that there is no injection pinholes in mj' s body ,and the test tracing Propofol said that mj had those about 10 weeks ago, the time after his announcement in britain. (this can prove that mj was not a druggie!he never keep having drugs for a long time).the reason why they cannot arrest murry is that no evidence showed that murry was the only one to administer propofol to mj...and she said murry is not a doctor,but a heart  Consultant ...and the part of mj' s brain had been cremated..also she told us that goverment covered some truths in order to avoid the rate of crime...
    my heart is dying, i dont know how to relieve it~~~~~~no offence ,i just come to here for help ,someone maybe save me~~~~~~my heart and my mind is bombed by the "truth"~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

she said she was on holidy those days ,she read the report ,and asked the details about the autopsy,.i will not believe her any longer~~~

she saw the report but did she see the body??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions