several days ago i had my own thought about the top 10 questions on net, and i had a strong feeling that mj is alive......but  everything reversed so quickly..just now a fan claimed that she works in the center told us that mj is really dead...she said that she had seen the report ,and can sure that there is no injection pinholes in mj' s body ,and the test tracing Propofol said that mj had those about 10 weeks ago, the time after his announcement in britain. (this can prove that mj was not a druggie!he never keep having drugs for a long time).the reason why they cannot arrest murry is that no evidence showed that murry was the only one to administer propofol to mj...and she said murry is not a doctor,but a heart  Consultant ...and the part of mj' s brain had been cremated..also she told us that goverment covered some truths in order to avoid the rate of crime...
    my heart is dying, i dont know how to relieve it~~~~~~no offence ,i just come to here for help ,someone maybe save me~~~~~~my heart and my mind is bombed by the "truth"~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ahan  so she saw the report   .... another lier ....  ask her the details  of autopsy i will be more than happy ,  and do ask her how they figure it out that he took it 10 week before? telling you why , do you know propofol is detected in urine and blood and it leave the body very quickly  ,
       intially it was repoted in media that the body was lilly white something the doctors said they havent seen in their life . all we know is  mj had vitiligo , with blotches on skin ,all rubbish

dont be sad i m sure she is lying to you because no one is allowed to  stay at the time of autopsy , specially in high profile cases , by the way  is she a doctor ? even if she is please ask her details of autopsy or what she saw in the report
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:56:51 AM by mjj_fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

............................what?......  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uh, guys?
don't lose hope just yet, whether Murray was the only one to give him propofol or not, he should still be arrested if thats the case.....but is he?
He even admitted to it, what more proof do they need?
For all we know, this could be another one of those nutcases that are hell-bent on proving us believers wrong. So let's not just give up on our months of investigating. I implore everyone to stay strong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know anyone can claim anything right?  I wouldn't put too much weight on that at all. No one from UCLA officially came out with any information about MJ at all. And this fan sounds like another of the many liars in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "Nathalia"
Uh, guys?
don't lose hope just yet, whether Murray was the only one to give him propofol or not, he should still be arrested if thats the case.....but is he?
He even admitted to it, what more proof do they need?
For all we know, this could be another one of those nutcases that are hell-bent on proving us believers wrong. So let's not just give up on our months of investigating. I implore everyone to stay strong.

Okay, thanks.. I hope you're right  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shit!i lost my repost!
forgive my english
she said she is an autopsy doctor there,and she was on holidays those days, but she asked her co-workers the details ,she cannot leak the details of the report for occupational ethics.but she can sure that mj is really dead and some truths covered by the gorverment ...maybe she meat that donnot trust the info on net!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

yeah right. Again someone wants attention. A fan? Yeah right...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

ahan so she saw the report .... another lier .... ask her the details of autopsy i will be more than happy , and do ask her how they figure it out that he took it 10 week before? telling you why , do you know propofol is detected in urine and blood and it leave the body very quickly ,
intially it was repoted in media that the body was lilly white something the doctors said they havent seen in their life . all we know is mj had vitiligo , with blotches on skin ,all rubbish

dont be sad i m sure she is lying to you because no one is allowed to stay at the time of autopsy , specially in high profile cases , by the way is she a doctor ? even if she is please ask her details of autopsy or what she saw in the report
Last edited by mjj_fan on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------
she meant that mj kept using that drug for 10weeks ,so doctor must  use the tissue of brain to detect the drug!!!and the reason resulted the death is that the doctor give overdose propofol to mj,accopanied two other Hypnotic drugs!!forgive my engish agian!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjlonglives"
shit!i lost my repost!
forgive my english
she said she is an autopsy doctor there,and she was on holidays those days, but she asked her co-workers the details ,she cannot leak the details of the report for occupational ethics.but she can sure that mj is really dead and some truths covered by the gorverment ...maybe she meat that donnot trust the info on net!!!!

Her "co worker" gave her details? I find that hard to believe. The Government covered some truths? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever herd!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I don't believe a word you friend says or you say.  You're either another troll trying to convince us believers that MJ is dead or you and/or your friend just want attention. :roll: If your friend has proof that he's dead, tell her to show us!! You call yourself a fan? Yeah right!!  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I won't believe MJ is dead until I see actual proof that proves behind a shadow of a doubt that he's gone. Until then I won't believe anyone that comes on here claiming they have proof that MJ's dead.  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :x  :evil:  :twisted:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions