but we must rememble that the reason why oceans are large without our sight is that they embraced all rivers come from continents without conditions
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

much less we have common sense that we truly love mj..it is the basic thing,and most important
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i dont know why i cant reply them in one time."general error"

please donot confuse by my post, i know she is a liar now,just stick to our belief~~and someone fights against her now~~~~i  made a horrible mistake just  like my horrible english~~~ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
I know I'm a noob and don't have much say, but

CAN YA'LL PLEASE STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE WHO HAS A DOUBT?!?!?

It's ridiculous and makes me think of Don Quioxte's windmills, the emperor's new clothes, and building castles in the sky.

When your ideas are pulled out of thin air and based on nothing, then any doubt can make them..

poof!

disappear.

I and other posters who have doubts are on here usually because on some level we believe Michael to be ALIVE.
Chasing us away, being insulting and rude makes me think that some of ya'll are just plain crazy and aren't basing your beliefs on anything other than your fantasies about Michael.  

If you really want to call yourselves "Investigators" then you should be able to investigate ***ALL*** possibilities surrounding this "hoax."

Including the possibility that it may not be a "hoax" at all.

As a fan of Michael's, I would rather know the T.R.U.T.H.  No matter WHAT it is.

Doesn't everyone else want to know the WHOLE TRUTH too?

Glad someone finally said it!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

It's ridiculous and makes me think of Don Quioxte's windmills, the emperor's new clothes, and building castles in the sky.

When your ideas are pulled out of thin air and based on nothing, then any doubt can make them..

poof!

disappear.

I and other posters who have doubts are on here usually because on some level we believe Michael to be ALIVE.
Chasing us away, being insulting and rude makes me think that some of ya'll are just plain crazy and aren't basing your beliefs on anything other than your fantasies about Michael.  

If you really want to call yourselves "Investigators" then you should be able to investigate ***ALL*** possibilities surrounding this "hoax."

As a fan of Michael's, I would rather know the T.R.U.T.H.  No matter WHAT it is.

I second that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "mjlonglives"

please donot confuse by my post, i know she is a liar now,just stick to our belief~~and someone fights against her now~~~~i  made a horrible mistake just  like my horrible english~~~ :lol:
I knew it, wnen i wrote my post which caused so many angry attacks. Thank you :D
And I must say I'm not investigator, I just feel and know, Michael is alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

hope

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

poof!

disappear.

Yes, i agree. IF he is really gone then I want justice. He sure as HE_ _ isnt getting it right now from his family, friends and authorities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Invincible7"
I did not want to offend anyone, but I thought this forum is not for the people who doubt that Michael is alive, right?
And if so, can it be possible to believe in stories like this one?
In my opinion, the posts like that are making people to feel pain.
Is it good?
Many people wept out theirs eyes because of the lie of any of trolls or something
Do you really think we need allow them go on?
I certainly do not want to hang labels on people and do not claim this is the post from the troll, but I think we should be positive here.

And if they wants create the stories, let them be funny, for example - OMG, my friend has said me, she saw Michael in a restaurant with a girl yesterday! The same is not true, but, at least, doesnt make people cry, if only out of envy :D

Hi Invicible,
This forum is called MJ Death Hoax Investigators and focuses on the investigation.  I came here for that reason.
We're mostly here because we think Michael is alive, but many of us are not 100% sure and need more evidences and facts. So, it's also a place to share one's doubts and find more. I don't think this blog is only for those who are sure Michael is alive. I for one am sometimes 50% sure and some other times 80%, but there are also moments I think I'm fooling myself and that he really died.
Some posts put me down and some others give me hope, and that's what it takes to live that experience.
All I want is to know the truth. It what we all want, IMHO, but to get it we must take into account every information which comes and analyse it. If it's fake, we discard it and it's OK. We've already done that.
We can't reject all that hurts just because it hurts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"..and the part of mj' s brain had been cremated.."

The family would never allow that. They would want the brain placed back inside. Because Jehovah witnesses believe that they are just sleeping and not dead. He needs to be whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Omg, I'm NOT a Jehovah witness, and that's how I feel, too! The body needs to be whole... I don't like when people get cremated either... *shudders*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Invincible7"

I knew it, wnen i wrote my post which caused so many angry attacks. Thank you :D
And I must say I'm not investigator, I just feel and know, Michael is alive!

i just express my feelings ,i am not mad at you~~ :D remember we are family! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Yeah seriously. If I had such medical knowledge and nothing better to do than to hurt others, I could make up some crud that I saw Mj in the autopsy room ya da da da... but its all just hear say.

A person who says Michael is dead has the same credibility as a person who says they saw Michael alive somewhere. Hopefully the latter stories are true.
Seriously its all hear-say. We shouldnt let ourselves get upset over that stuff.

Keep the faith... in the truth. :D  Hugs to yall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow i love your underlines he is soo damn sweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

several days ago i had my own thought about the top 10 questions on net, and i had a strong feeling that mj is alive......but  everything reversed so quickly..just now a fan claimed that she works in the center told us that mj is really dead...she said that she had seen the report ,and can sure that there is no injection pinholes in mj' s body ,and the test tracing Propofol said that mj had those about 10 weeks ago, the time after his announcement in britain. (this can prove that mj was not a druggie!he never keep having drugs for a long time).the reason why they cannot arrest murry is that no evidence showed that murry was the only one to administer propofol to mj...and she said murry is not a doctor,but a heart  Consultant ...and the part of mj' s brain had been cremated..also she told us that goverment covered some truths in order to avoid the rate of crime...
    my heart is dying, i dont know how to relieve it~~~~~~no offence ,i just come to here for help ,someone maybe save me~~~~~~my heart and my mind is bombed by the "truth"~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

Ok here's is y that lady's whole statement is totally wrong!
#1. As previous pple stated...u can not trace Propofol back to 10 weeks..it leaves the body very quickly...
#2. Regardless on w.e "Dr" Conrad Murray is, it is illegal to use propofol outside a hospital, especially if he doesnt even have the license to do so.......AND on top of that HE was the one who administered the fatal dose then Admitted to giving him it..........he should've been behind bars the day they ruled it a homicide then let out on high bail but still investigated until they schedule a trail for the homicide..........so that crap about not enough evidence is total bullshyt
#3.If the government is hiding any truth its either a planned murder or Craig Harvey(him b.c I feel he in on the hoax).....MJ is to smart to b murdered so must mean Craig Harvey(chief investigator) know something we r trying to figure out......

So can tell ur crazy "fan"/friend that next time try giving some actual proof before making statements like that....now a days pple r gonna say they know this and that about the MJ case.....well if they not from MJ's inner circle/family then I pay them no mind........dnt b discouraged over this false information

P.s. it was already stated MJ's brain was returned to body hence y it took so long for the burl they were waiting for the brain.....btw do u honestly think Kathrine wuld allow her son to b buried with half a brain and on top of that the other half cremated? Doubt it!!!! Dnt let that so called doctor bring u down, there's more proof towards him being alive....hope this brought ur spirit up :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions