nefari

I was like 80/20 in favor of LKL Dave Dave being Michael and now I've crossed the line. You can actually see the eyebrows not quite covered well enough. You did an excellent job of finding photos that matched up! Awesome job indeed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

liegi

Thanks for the videos. The more you look at Dave Dave, the more you realize it was MJ! It looks like Miko and Mike are trying very hard not to crack up!  I wonder if Larry King had an idea that something was up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh god...I got so distracted by those smokin hott beautiful pictures of Michael  :oops:  Sorry!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
Great post though ;) MJ as DD on LKL was always a topic I found very strange and intriguing...the similarities (not only in appearance but in tone of voice and word choice) are uncanny.
This might be an awkward compliment but I know most of you agree with me...I've always thought Michael has very nice eyebrows!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Thank you guys for the nice words  :)
It took long to find the matching photos (watching a huge amount of videos of him to find where he looks the most similar to "DD") but I enjoyed it  ;) (What I don't enjoy is this hoax...)

Yes, his eyebrows look as they were there. Someone even draw black eyebrows for him following the line we can see - I don't remember where I saw that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

I wish that I could see what everyone sees, but i don't. You did good with your comparison pics but I don't think it was MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TracyK"
I wish that I could see what everyone sees, but i don't. You did good with your comparison pics but I don't think it was MJ.
Hmm... I tried to find pictures of Michael where he is in the same mood as "Dave Dave". When I don't concentrate on the comparisons too much, just simply watching them, I can "see Michael's soul" on the photos of "DD". You know what I mean?
Just watch the comparisons for a while, from a little far (2 meters maybe), and you can see that the two people is the same. At least this is what I see...
Maybe it helps :) Start with the first one where he smiles  :) Can you see his cheekbone? It's so typically Michael's cheek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "TracyK"
Hmm... I tried to find pictures of Michael where he is in the same mood as "Dave Dave". When I don't concentrate on the comparisons too much, just simply watching them, I can "see Michael's soul" on the photos of "DD". You know what I mean?
Just watch the comparisons for a while, from a little far (2 meters maybe), and you can see that the two people is the same. At least this is what I see...
Maybe it helps :) Start with the first one where he smiles  :) Can you see his cheekbone? It's so typically Michael's cheek.
I know exactly what you mean and your comparison is very good - thank you for that. I "feel" Michael in Dave Dave at Larry, too. The comparison with the "Sony-speech" is what I enjoyed the most. I think there comes the same vibe form him ( in the whole speech).
This LKL show is what keeps me holding on to the hope, that Michael will be back one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

It is a good comparison all gestures seem similar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is indeed a real Dave Dave but like the real Michael, DD has his own impersonators  8-)

As you know the angles are not 100% matched but keep in mind the eyebrows and eyes. We know Michael has his eyebrows tattooed... although there is makeup available to cover tattoos it seems they were left slightly visible.

Sorry for the poor clarity but you will see it is quite a close match.

Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:18:16 AM by Game Player
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Datroot

Quote from: "nefari"
I was like 80/20 in favor of LKL Dave Dave being Michael and now I've crossed the line. You can actually see the eyebrows not quite covered well enough. You did an excellent job of finding photos that matched up! Awesome job indeed.

The eyebrows sealed the deal for me - thanks for the great comparisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I will look at this page everytime I have an off day.To my are his beautiful,warm brown eyes what connvinced my of our babys game.Ilove you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is great work.  i believed before that MJ is DD on LKL but this is the most convincing when you see the angle of the face that MJ very naturally moves to his left.
the eyebrows that you can see, wow.  and, look at the cheekbones. totally MJ's even if the coloration and a little puffiness is present in the DD disguise.

i love the way you show the setting of the mouth when DD and MJ are talking.  especially the one that shows MJ's bottom teeth.  exactly the same in DD and MJ comparison.

when you add the intonation of the voice and you look into those beautiful brown eyes (aren't the real DD's eyes, blue?) you feel MJ's spirit always through his eyes.  undeniable!

we have talked about this alot in the past but the reminder is really helpful on those down or confusing days.

it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe.  do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it.  what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?

dreams and truth -- AWESOME.  thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank u soooo much for bring this up again, now im 100 % sure it's him :D, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

:?  Hmm pretty convincing....
What is bugging me - is the distance BETWEEN the eyes. Michael's eyes are quite widespread. His face is rather square. DD's face appears to be a bit longer and I have an impression that the distance between his eyes is shorter. Can we make a close comparison of DD en face and MJ en face?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
:?  Hmm pretty convincing....
What is bugging me - is the distance BETWEEN the eyes. Michael's eyes are quite widespread. His face is rather square. DD's face appears to be a bit longer and I have an impression that the distance between his eyes is shorter. Can we make a close comparison of DD en face and MJ en face?  :?
You mean something like this?
Don't forget that his glasses distort his eyes a little - as far as I see. And the mask must be put around his eyes (like we could see how it was put on Michael in the Ghosts video) changing the shape of them a bit - making them downward as the real DD's eyes look like.
(I put a little contrast on "Dave"'s photo to see the shape of his eyes better)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions