Sony Make.Believe Video ????
July 02, 2010, 03:40:27 PM
[youtube:28rkqhfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng2AY2fzyTQ[/youtube:28rkqhfc]

It turns out that Sony (MJ's label) has a new slogan SONY MAKE.BELIEVE As already mentioned before here, and apart from the Word Believe that it is suspicious in itself, now took out an ad based on this new slogan and announced at the beginning shows this picture:

And do not notice something strange about the carrot?, Accurate heart! which equals LOVE

[Justify] This ad was created by SuperFan is a studio with offices in various parts of the world, from NY to London, and has been responsible for post production, 3D and visual effects in several advertisements. Founded in 2001 and has renowned clients such as Pioneer, Sony, Adidas and others. And apparently the rabbit is the logo [/justify]

This is an announcement of a console playsation 3 Superfad are made by various figures but this caught my eye, right in the second 0:35 you see a spider, remember where we saw a ???

Exactly this is it! in the song thriller, MJ leaves in the spider

After the belly of the spider can see a number 6, which happens to be the logo of the television sbs, who has been present on several tracks recall?? the program of Uri Geller, the music videos for artists invlucrados, etc

[youtube:28rkqhfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng2AY2fzyTQ[/youtube:28rkqhfc]

And then the six turns into a lot of butterflies, remember that butterflies are important in all this, the butterfly represents the resurrection, to draw their conclusions.

Spanish:

Resulta que Sony (la disquera de MJ) tiene un nuevo slogan SONY MAKE.BELIEVE como ya se habia mencionado antes aqui, y aparte de la palabra Believe que ya es sospechosa de por si, ahora sacaron un anuncio en base a este nuevo slogan y al comienzo del anuncio se aprecia esta imagen:

Y no notan algo raro en la zanahoria??, exacto un corazón!! lo cual es igual a LOVE

Este anuncio fue creado por SUPERFAD es un estudio con oficinas en varias partes del mundo, desde NY hasta Londres, y se ha encargado de la post producción, 3d, y efectos visuales en varias publicidades. Fundada en el año 2001 ya cuenta con clientes de renombres como Pioneer, Sony, Adidas y otros. Y al parecer el conejo es su logo

Este es un anuncio de una consola de playsation 3, hecho por superfad se ven varias figuras pero esta llamó mi atención, justo en el segundo 0:35 se ve una araña, recuerdan donde más vimos una???

Exacto en this is it!!! en la canción de thriller, MJ sale dentro de la araña

[/img]

Luego en la barriga de la araña se aprecia un número 6, que casualmente es el logo de la televisora sbs, quien ha estado presente en varias pistas recuerdan??? el programa de Uri Geller, los videos musicales de artistas invlucrados, etc

Y luego el 6 se transforma en un montón de mariposas, recuerden que las mariposas son importantes en todo esto, la mariposa represente la resurrección, saquen sus conclusiones.

Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:50:24 PM by nadialorens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever in our memories and in our hearts.
New Forum to find more ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Sony Make.Believe Video ????
July 02, 2010, 05:17:56 PM
I really don't like Sony and until I get a better feel for them, I'm boycotting everything they put their stamp on.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 02, 2010, 06:13:52 PM
Your research is truly incredible! Thank you for taking the time to put this into a readable format and also for posting in both English and Spanish. You are amazing. Thanks again - I will take time to view this information this evening. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 02, 2010, 06:45:04 PM
i've already seen this vid on youtube :)
and i really like the moment with the spider.. it really reminds me of Thriller in TII..and those butterflies.. we see butterfles for only a short second.. :)
a read somewhrere that SuperFad has sth to do with Sony and Sony=Mike.. so again..we have Mike coordinating everything :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

July 02, 2010, 07:51:08 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Your research is truly incredible! Thank you for taking the time to put this into a readable format and also for posting in both English and Spanish. You are amazing. Thanks again - I will take time to view this information this evening. Blessings.

Thank you for your letters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever in our memories and in our hearts.
New Forum to find more ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal