WHY ONLY SUNFLOWERS AT FORREST LAWN?
July 03, 2010, 12:25:15 PM
the question is : how can we explain the  sea of sunflowers that fans have brought to forrest Lown June 25? if the sunflower was not known as the favorite flower of michael .. if it was to  the memorial day of the July 7, 2009 and  at the burial    there would be a significant presence of the flower, but instead on those occasions even the shadow of a sunflower!! :?
you may think that the sunflower had become a few months ago,  connected to hoax .. it started already at the site of death hoax sunflowers  appear as avatars  .. then who were those that brought sunflowers forrest Lown June 25 ?  only the believers?! .. but  you can not think that  only the believers  had access to forrest Lown  beacause the believers are  only some of the fans of michael .. then why everyone, but everyone has brought  only sunflowers?! perhaps there were   only flowers selling  outside the cemetery? and  why? who took them?  we must admit that is a nice dilemma .. because no-believers have not brought other kinds of flowers? I know, it may seem risky, but I begin to think that forrest Lown that day everything was organized as a set, yet another, as it was for the memorial and burial ..
.. what do you think? :roll:
excuse for my  bad english :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

Re: WHY ONLY SUNFLOWERS AT FORREST LAWN?
July 03, 2010, 01:20:10 PM
Quote from: "blackmoon77"
the question is : how can we explain the  sea of sunflowers that fans have brought to forrest Lown June 25? if the sunflower was not known as the favorite flower of michael .. if it was to  the memorial day of the July 7, 2009 and  at the burial    there would be a significant presence of the flower, but instead on those occasions even the shadow of a sunflower!! :?
you may think that the sunflower had become a few months ago,  connected to hoax .. it started already at the site of death hoax sunflowers  appear as avatars  .. then who were those that brought sunflowers forrest Lown June 25 ?  only the believers?! .. but  you can not think that  only the believers  had access to forrest Lown  beacause the believers are  only some of the fans of michael .. then why everyone, but everyone has brought  only sunflowers?! perhaps there were   only flowers selling  outside the cemetery? and  why? who took them?  we must admit that is a nice dilemma .. because no-believers have not brought other kinds of flowers? I know, it may seem risky, but I begin to think that forrest Lown that day everything was organized as a set, yet another, as it was for the memorial and burial ..
.. what do you think? :roll:
excuse for my  bad english :oops:
Indeed you are totally right,
Sunflowers were definitely not michael's favorite flowers,
Michael loved red roses, this is what i found out he would give his mother red roses, everytime,
 LMP  used sunflowers as a stunt to promote a new project she has coming out.
and of course she used MJ as a stepping stone, once again.
to make money, but no one will say anything about LMP CAUSE she is LMP , but Katherine who is Michael's Mother and Joe who is his father can't even do nothing with their son's likeness?
give me a break.
 everyone knows that without JOE and Katherine there would be no michael Jackson therefore no michael jackson's estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 01:30:05 PM
I have always wondered why, if the sunflower was his favorite flower, it was not present at the memorial or burial.  Especially, at the burial where we saw some of his closer friends, like Miss Liz (love her....she wore one glove there)
Surely his closer friends would know he loved sunflowers.  The casket had none.  The flowers around the casket had none.  I never really saw sunflowers until we heard about them....through TMZ (I believe)  
It has some interesting matches on the gematria site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

July 03, 2010, 01:37:06 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I have always wondered why, if the sunflower was his favorite flower, it was not present at the memorial or burial.  Especially, at the burial where we saw some of his closer friends, like Miss Liz (love her....she wore one glove there)
Surely his closer friends would know he loved sunflowers.  The casket had none.  The flowers around the casket had none.  I never really saw sunflowers until we heard about them....through TMZ (I believe)  
It has some interesting matches on the gematria site

Blessings to all!
You are also right,
and if you look at the pictures of his anniversary at the mosauleum 2010 on June 25th you will see that there was no sunflowers at all,
also, if you look at all the pictures, you will see that mj's name is still not on the grave.
here is the link.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 03, 2010, 01:42:10 PM
In the back of my head:

At sunrise, the faces of most sunflowers are turned towards the east. Over the course of the day they follow the sun from east to west, while at night they return to an eastward orientation.

Cultural symbol
Subject of Van Gogh's most famous still life, Sunflowers (series of paintings)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 03, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
The question is :if is true that believers are only a small part of michael fans   then sunflowers were to be only a small fraction of all flowers brought to Forest Lawn .. but the sunflowers were 99% of all the flowers there!  8-)  I am  not surprised that believers have brought sunflowers but why  no-believers   had to bring the same flower that has special meaning only for believers? ;)  no-believers could bring the same flowers that were at the memorial or burial , Roses,lilium etc. .. why then this prevalence..an overwhelming predominance of sunflowers? :twisted:  I begin to believe that visitors on June 25 in Forest Lown .. you understand? ;)  There is something wrong in those pictures we've seen in forest Lown streaming TMZ June 25 ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 03, 2010, 02:05:22 PM
The sunflowers can represent the believers
Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:12:41 PM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 03, 2010, 02:12:17 PM
The Sunflower follows the Sun.

The Sun can be metaphorically interpretated as Michael and the sunflowers as the fans, the followers and believers.

Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

14 May 2010 12:35 AM, PDT | TMZ | See recent TMZ news »

Lisa Marie Presley 's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson 's burial site in Glendale, CA. Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today. Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, »

LMP= TS?  :lol:  :lol: ok, ok...time for me to stop with this....losing it again...
Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:16:44 PM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 03, 2010, 02:14:19 PM
I dont think Sunflowers represent believers.. it was LMP that said they were his favourite flowers and since then all people have brought Sunflowers to him that day.

I was there on June 25th 2010 and i can tell you there were a lot of sunflowers, but also a lot of red and white roses too...     people brought the flowers in, there were not any flower sellers that i saw and i didnt go to the flower shop.. but most people brought the flowers with them from outside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 03, 2010, 02:17:25 PM
I edited my previous post to add another quote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 03, 2010, 02:30:32 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont think Sunflowers represent believers.. it was LMP that said they were his favourite flowers and since then all people have brought Sunflowers to him that day.

I was there on June 25th 2010 and i can tell you there were a lot of sunflowers, but also a lot of red and white roses too...     people brought the flowers in, there were not any flower sellers that i saw and i didnt go to the flower shop.. but most people brought the flowers with them from outside.

But why did fans of Michael would have to take so seriously the words of ex wife ? :roll:  .. I understand if  this appeal  had made his mother or his sister Janet ... well this invitation made by lisa mary 2 months ago would not have had all this fuss because michael's favorite flowers were roses.. and lilium to the limit .. flowers that were in fact both the memorial on the day of his  burial .. no damn sunflower! 8-)  .. sure for those who believe the reference to the yellow flower could have a meaning but I do not understand what sense has the non-believers .. . just because told lisa mary? but who lisa mary for fans? naaa .. not square absolutely .. understand presence sunflowers to Forest Lawn since appeared sites dell'hoax by lots time ( not forget that even hearing the judge in court of Murray himself near a sunflower ...).. June 25 but the cemetery should not prevail .. should be the limit, only a minority of the total .. also because fans who went there had to be there especially. no-believers .. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 02:59:06 PM
So in my opinion LMP lied to us. That is very nice of her. I honestly I  liked her, I find that she was a warm kind human being, I retract all of it. Of course we took the work of Lisa Marie, she was his ex wife, i guess she knew what MJ liked. She is so full of herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 03:07:45 PM
He also had 1000 red roses. I personally sent 1 dozen to Katherine Jackson.  Also the reason I removed my sunflower avatar a while ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 03, 2010, 05:00:43 PM
I was at forest lawn today, there was still the small stage with some of the presents left, as well as 3 big buckets full of red roses and also other flowers and only a few sunflowers. And yes, I did place a sunflower, with a yellow center,it represents light,eternal light if you like to see it that way,and that is what I wish  Michael, that the darkness gets out of his life and the light comes in his world.Whatever LMP was intending to do,I just don`t know,maybe she can simply be taken by her word,maybe it had a particular symbolical worth, maybe she had a personal interest.I dont like to speculate on this.

those who bring sunshine into the lives of others

cannot keep it from themselves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 03, 2010, 05:14:23 PM
Now that most of us here are looking back at the Sunflower Scenario, does seem a bit odd right?

LMP comes out with this remark about MJ luving Sunflowers..........and EVERYBODY brings them. !! Wow... we acted so swiftly!! But I have often wondered why LMP would do something like this. if we just think about it for a bit.. WHAT would be her motive ? Sure she was married to MJ MANY years ago, but I would think the mom or the sisters , even brothers would come out with the sunflower story. ......but who knows maybe they had not visited the grave as LMP had!!!! So of course they would not be able to come out with it right??????

IDK just seemed odd.....no sunflowers at memorial or burial and then all of a sudden LMP gives comments about the grave site?????? YEP I FEEL we need to study this a bit more/

Also ....has anyone here e ver visited Miko's flower shop "FLOWERS BY MICHAEL?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions