Re: one question
July 03, 2010, 10:39:38 PM
Michael likes be mysterious. That's what makes him unique along with many other  qualities.
It's just us,we love and miss him so much that makes it hard to be patient. Also the longer pause, the more scary we feel and  think "what if..............". It makes easy to deal with pause considering what would be the BAM day. Nothing wrong with that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 03, 2010, 10:42:00 PM
we all know that he is okay so lets focus on the bigger task. i personally am 100% positive he is okay and enjoying himself. it may be wishful thinking but im sure of it.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 10:44:17 PM
Like I said to the other posts, when ever Michael is ready to come out we will welcome him with open arms and open heart. Look at Elvis he disapeared for 30 yrs, and now he may be alive with half a sister looking for him.  Maybe Michael will do the same who knows. We need to get along  with one another,  I see sometimes some of your replies towards what I have written were brutal, not only mine others too.  We all have our own opinions, and it does not mean mine or your opinions are wrong. We are all individuals with different ideas, if we were all the same it would be monotonous. Not only for Michael sake, but for our sake, for our world, lets get along, and lets make a difference, at the end of the day we are all children of God. God bless you all my friends, LOVE ALWAYS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 10:55:13 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
 I see sometimes some of your replies towards what I have written were brutal, not only mine others too. .

I'm Sorry, though i have not done anything wrong. i guess i apologize on behalf of everyone who was harsh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: "michaelmistery"
 I see sometimes some of your replies towards what I have written were brutal, not only mine others too. .

I'm Sorry, though i have not done anything wrong. i guess i apologize on behalf of everyone who was harsh

You do not need to appologize dear, you haven't done anything wrong. I am glad you brought it up, you make absolutely sense. I just feel that we need to understand where the other person is coming from, and we should put ourselves into their shoes and think before we reply to the post. I hate offending people, there is a proverb do not do to others what you do not want others do to you. If everyone would follow that we would live in a better world. Michaelmistery, you have not done anything wrong, and you shouldn't appologize for others, have a wonderful weekend. LOVE ALWAYS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 11:07:55 PM

You do not need to appologize dear, you haven't done anything wrong. I am glad you brought it up, you make absolutely sense. I just feel that we need to understand where the other person is coming from, and we should put ourselves into their shoes and think before we reply to the post. I hate offending people, there is a proverb do not do to others what you do not want others do to you. If everyone would follow that we would live in a better world. Michaelmistery, you have not done anything wrong, and you shouldn't appologize for others, have a wonderful weekend. LOVE ALWAYS

i feel like if anything i should. some people are thick headed so to say. and they will not admit they are in the wrong. so i apologize for them. i agree with you that if everyone followed that we would have a better world since that doesnt occur some people have to stand up and use their voice. i plan on being on this site to also help people realize that love and understanding is what we need. also need to show....

thank you hope you have a good one too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 11:10:07 PM

i feel like if anything i should. some people are thick headed so to say. and they will not admit they are in the wrong. so i apologize for them. i agree with you that if everyone followed that we would have a better world since that doesnt occur some people have to stand up and use their voice. i plan on being on this site to also help people realize that love and understanding is what we need. also need to show....

thank you hope you have a good one too

Great and I will help you to make them realize it, since we are at the same wave length. If you don't mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 11:11:49 PM
There is so much emphasis on MJs return because many, not all , but many fans could care less about any messages. They simply want the man to return. The sooner the better. Food for thought for those following the hoax.

I'll keep this short and sweet so everyone can continue on their day/night.
First thank you for reading this :)

Now my question is why is everyone so hooked on when the date of MJ's return will be. Wouldn't  the element of surprise work better. Shouldn't we all focus on the messages he left for us. Shouldn't we all become more aware. More involved. I'm not going to go into theories but i think time is running out for us to do something. So instead of constantly wondering when he will return IF he decides to why don't we simply focus on the current task at hand.

Also on a different note. shouldn't we all get along even if you disagree. what if Michael was to see you guys argue

well thank you again for reading this. sorry if it is a bit "sloppy" i kind of rushed it. since my thoughts are racing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 11:21:17 PM

Great and I will help you to make them realize it, since we are at the same wave length. If you don't mind.

sounds like a plan. i dont mind. the more help we get the more it will be understood  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 11:23:03 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
There is so much emphasis on MJs return because many, not all , but many fans could care less about any messages. They simply want the man to return. The sooner the better. Food for thought for those following the hoax.

thats not good at all. somehow we need to work together to get the message aware to those who just want him to return. i have a feeling he would want that.. the message is what is important at the moment. how can we get people to realize...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 11:23:41 PM

sounds like a plan. i dont mind. the more help we get the more it will be understood  :D

Great i am game. THANK YOU  Anyone else joining us???? You are more than welcome. LOVE ALWAYS..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 11:25:09 PM

Great i am game. THANK YOU  Anyone else joining us???? You are more than welcome. LOVE ALWAYS..

me i wanna join  :lol:

well where should we begin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 11:28:21 PM

thats not good at all. somehow we need to work together to get the message aware to those who just want him to return. i have a feeling he would want that.. the message is what is important at the moment. how can we get people to realize...

Can anyone answer me this question pls. What was Michael's concern? What did he want to do for the world? If you answer these questions, you will realize what Michael wants us to do. Thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2010, 11:29:39 PM

me i wanna join  :lol:

well where should we begin

you are too funny.... great .... two heads are better than one  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

July 03, 2010, 11:44:30 PM

I truly believe that there is so much emphasis on MJs return because many, not all, but many still don't know if he is alive, and that's the only way to prove it, and to prove/make sure that the "message" you all are talking about came from Michael himself.

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions