mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: one question
July 04, 2010, 01:41:40 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "michaelmistery"
now what is our next step?

One of my best friend is a journalist. What I have done is showed her all the theories, and what Illuminatie, and NWO is all about, and she wrote all about it in our newspapers. She was so astonished, she never thought this existed.  This is the first step. If you know anyone who is a journalist, or works for tv station that would be the first step. The journalist should work for a ligitimate newspaper, not junk like enquirer etc... you know what I mean? Than word of mouth is worth 1 million dollar. Hope this will help you guys.

Thank you for that all4loveandbelieve...That's the spirit!!!!  Anyone else?? we need all the help we can get. Every person made aware is another step closer to FREEDOM and LOVE!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 04, 2010, 01:47:32 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
now what is our next step?

One of my best friend is a journalist. What I have done is showed her all the theories, and what Illuminatie, and NWO is all about, and she wrote all about it in our newspapers. She was so astonished, she never thought this existed.  This is the first step. If you know anyone who is a journalist, or works for tv station that would be the first step. The journalist should work for a ligitimate newspaper, not junk like enquirer etc... you know what I mean? Than word of mouth is worth 1 million dollar. Hope this will help you guys.

Thank you for that all4loveandbelieve...That's the spirit!!!!  Anyone else?? we need all the help we can get. Every person made aware is another step closer to FREEDOM and LOVE!!
You are welcome it is  all for LOVE.. I will do my best to spread the word even if i will have to travel all over the world.. This is for our safety...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
I just wanted to stop by to say good night to my Michael family here and to thank michaelmistery for starting this thread. Thank you also to all that are fighting for Love...I now it would make Michael very happy and we want him to be happy right?

I would also like to take this time, to wish Michael,my "heart" to "heart", my friend,  wherever he may be, a very HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! Thank you for this gift you are giving us, I hope we do you proud. You are the worlds hero...i will continue on our mission of LOVE, so that we may see the day, when the world joins hands together...united as one. "INDEPENDENCE", FREEDOM' "PEACE" "LOVE" "HISTORY"
Thank you Michael...you know I love you most!!
Dayna xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 04, 2010, 01:59:54 AM
I just wanted to stop by to say good night to my Michael family here and to thank michaelmistery for starting this thread. Thank you also to all that are fighting for Love...I now it would make Michael very happy and we want him to be happy right?

I would also like to take this time, to wish Michael,my "heart" to "heart", my friend,  wherever he may be, a very HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! Thank you for this gift you are giving us, I hope we do you proud. You are the worlds hero...i will continue on our mission of LOVE, so that we may see the day, when the world joins hands together...united as one. "INDEPENDENCE", FREEDOM' "PEACE" "LOVE" "HISTORY"
Dayna xx

I couldn't have said better. very well said.. thanks, I got goose bumps.. have a very wonderful day July 4, and to you to my dear Michael.. We do love you very very much. I hope you will be proud of  your army of love... Goodnight everyone. LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 04, 2010, 02:03:59 AM
. have a very wonderful day July 4, and to you to my dear Michael.

i felt like that was said to me..  :lol:

sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2010, 02:18:06 AM

Dayna xx

I couldn't have said better. very well said.. thanks, I got goose bumps.. have a very wonderful day July 4, and to you to my dear Michael.. We do love you very very much. I hope you will be proud of  your army of love... Goodnight everyone. LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY..

I just really truly love this man ...he's just in my heart, when you truly embrace love, ALL things are possible...I am living proof of that and I will fight right along beside my friend Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 02:46:09 AM
we all know that he is okay so lets focus on the bigger task. i personally am 100% positive he is okay and enjoying himself. it may be wishful thinking but im sure of it.  :D

Since you are new member, at least you joined recently, you might want to share with us little bit about yourself and the gounds of your  belief of Michael being 100% okay.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 04, 2010, 02:51:33 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Since you are new member, at least you joined recently, you might want to share with us little bit about yourself and the gounds of your  belief of Michael being 100% okay.  

there are many reasons. though i am new i have followed this site for quite a while now. one reason is personal (sorry) the other reason is all the mis matched words and actions surrounding when he passed its more of a true gut feeling. i mean i have a gut feeling that every thing is okay. it is hard to put into words so please excuse me on that part. i will just leave it at a gut feeling for now. i mean you know how people can feel a certain feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
we all know that he is okay so lets focus on the bigger task. i personally am 100% positive he is okay and enjoying himself. it may be wishful thinking but im sure of it.  :D

I'm 100% positive too that he is alive...I just feel it in my heart, plus all the evidence he left behind helped..didn't it? He created a masterpiece for us with this hoax and in the end  we will have world peace...Believe people Believe!!! those words look familiar?? MJ you are the master...Now lets spread some Love people...Do It in the name of Michael!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

July 04, 2010, 05:54:20 AM
I'm 100% positive that he is ok and happy too, it's just a gut feeling that cannot be explained, a feeling that one has towards someone who is dear to his heart, i dunno, Michael has always been a part of my family, one of the dearest human beings in my life that is why i trust this feeling that is inside my heart and it tells me that he is ok and definitely alive.Michael i love you so much, we all love you, we won't give up until we get enough, take care plz, be strong, healthy and happy for your fans, for your kids and for everyone who loves u and cares for you, i'm sure that u' re reading some of our topics and i truly hope that u will read this one as well.love u most
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

July 04, 2010, 04:49:36 PM
its a gut feeling with a lot of people i am noticing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
I don't really think about a return date, only that Michael at some point will let us know with some certainty that he is okay physically and emotionally.  That's all I need.  Some reassurance from a source that cannot be denied, him 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2010, 05:39:59 PM
I'm glad to see that some people are trusting their "gut" feelings that our Michael is alive. It's important to listen to what your "instincts" are telling you' Listen to your heart and it won't lead you astray. I think that it is really important for those of us who have just "accepted' the fact that Michael "is" alive, to get his message out to those who seem to fallen off the right path. It really is our job, to enlighten others of what is going on in our world. Spread Michael"s message with love, the paybacks will be rewarding...I promise. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 06:28:15 PM
Yeah and I've noticed that a lot of these people anticipating the return aren't even aware of the message(s). It's like expecting a paycheck without showing up to your job. And about the fighting, anytime you have a group of people who don't all agree, you just expect fights and arguments I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2010, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: "KingofPop4ever"
Yeah and I've noticed that a lot of these people anticipating the return aren't even aware of the message(s). It's like expecting a paycheck without showing up to your job. And about the fighting, anytime you have a group of people who don't all agree, you just expect fights and arguments I guess.

exactly! or like wanting dessert before dinner! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions