Rabbi Shmuley
July 04, 2010, 01:32:02 PM
Has anyone mentioned the Rabbi??? I hate that I missed the Rabbi's interviews while he was promoting his book. That's a good way to get the truth about an author--unedited and straight from the heart. One of the things that annoyed me about him was that he constantly found fault in MJ's decisions (his "handlers", business acquaintances, etc.). Shmuley isn't perfect. I wonder what he's hiding behind all of that facial hair!!!---lol He'd even criticized his fans in a funny way (by telling people to refrain from idol worship and to establish real-life relationships), as if MJ is the leader of a cult or something. Yet, he was also a "fan" of Michael's as well as the parishioners at his church. He can't help the fact that he was a mega-star whom every race could relate. He supposedly went to him in a frantic, desperate stupor and begged him to help him repair his image. I think he was just looking for a decent friend. The Rabbi claims that he was simply trying to be a confidante and didn't want anything from him but he had goals too (dragging the "King of Pop" around town like his token flock, and looking like he was the big man on campus). Michael would go to events with him to listen and learn, and he would call him out, putting him on blast and ask him to speak like "Hey everybody, look who I'm helping...". I agreed with Michael, he may have wanted to repair his image after everything that happened, but I can't see how going to local events making speeches and handing out pamphlets was the way. Shmuley kept trying to justify his actions by talking about all of the other big names that he knew, his acquaintances, his education and knowledge but I wasn't buying it. He is also just another great writer. I LOVED the tapes of his voice. You can tell that he trusted Shmuley at the time and sounded comfy doing the interviews. I'll bet he would've never saw that coming. Poor MJ. Who could he trust, geesh.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rabbi Shmuley
August 24, 2010, 10:31:43 AM
I just found this book at a big lots store for 3 dollars and I didn't want to contribute to this jerk's income but the price on the cover was 25 dollars and I got it for 3, so I thought he acted as a jealous, bitter disgruntled ex-friend.  I picked up Bob Jones book from the library because i'm curious about what all these different people say.  Bob Jones acts the same way, almost nothing good to say about Michael, it's very difficult for me to read the book.  I get so angry when I read all the negativity.  Bob Jones starts out his book with explaining how he was sacked through a message and not person to person, with no severence or retirement.

I can tell you Shmuley and Jones are pissed because for some reason or another they were booted out of Michael's life, Jones sounds like a spoiled complaining jealous, hating brat. By the way he died of a heart attack in 08'

These people are all opportunist and mad because they can't be in Michael's circle, they either were disloyal to Michael or stole from him.  So they deserved what they got.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

September 01, 2010, 11:41:30 AM
Being related to Michael Jackson was very useful to a lot of people so surely it must be disappointing to get kicked out of his inner circle. Notice how people have nothing bad to say about MJ until they get separated from the singer?

The almighty dollar is a powerful motivator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

September 01, 2010, 04:30:40 PM
I didn't buy the book, I instead downloaded a fan version available on the net, you can read Michael's quotes without Shmuley's comments which is good ! Those tapes allowed to know more about Michael. There's no doubt that he was honest and he's just a beautiful human being, he may sound confused sometimes but you can guess that he's just a man who wants to do some good around him and to help others. He also said that he wants to disappear one day and help the children without being seen. There's another thing that caught my attention which is Michael's desire to be like TREES, disappear then reappear again, more beautiful, more giving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal