Datroot

God knows why she has to be so rude - she's really trying to push her murder theory.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
God knows why she has to be so rude - she's really trying to push her murder theory.

Michael being murdered is a strong possibility..  but i actually think the hoax investigators and the murder theorists are on the same track..  because we are investigating the same thing and coming up and unearthing inconsistencies and lies that help uncover the truth.

Think about it.. the fake ambo picture was proven by the hoax forums.. and then mainstream took it from us and ran with it like it was their revelation!!

I think both sides should come together.. this is about TRUTH SEEKING.  In the end.. we all want the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

..but the murder theorists don't want to entertain the possibility of a hoax.  Hence Karen's rude tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

..but the murder theorists don't want to entertain the possibility of a hoax.  Hence Karen's rude tweets.

i know.. she is being rude.   She could just ignore it rather than cause drama and she is dismissing and closing her mind to all the research we have done these past 12 months.

I mean.. if Michael has been murdered.. think of all the evidence we have uncovered in our investigations which will help the murder investigation..   no stone has been left unturned..  Dr Murray, DiLeo, Branca, Aeg, Sony, etc..    

If Michael really has gone then our work is not in vain...   and people need to wake up to that and stop being so nasty to believers and truth seekers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

or maybe the hoax was to escape from murder and it is to expose the conspiracy to murder, so maybe some murder theorists does not want the hoax to be revealed before the murder conspiracy is made public?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eventhough i dont like ?Karen, you need to leave her alone! Did she just said michael is dead right! point blank! that's all you need to know. She may know about the hoax and its her job to keep her mouth shut. What are you expecting from her? she's not goin to tell you shit, so stop wasting your damn time provocting her, and i dont blame her blocking you because i would've done the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"

or maybe the hoax was to escape from murder and it is to expose the conspiracy to murder, so maybe some murder theorists does not want the hoax to be revealed before the murder conspiracy is made public?

That's what I've been thinking. Perhaps we're ALL right in a way. There could have been a conspiracy to kill MJ... that is why he said "they're trying to poison me" or whatever to Kenny Ortega.

He could have been aware of the conspiracy to murder him...because he's not STUPID. Then he could have put into action this hoax that he'd been planning for a LONG TIME. He saw what happened to JFK.. Princess Diana.. etc... he knew he'd be on that list, only a matter of time.

People could have been hired by AEG to make it seem like they were really planning on doing those concerts. For example, Karen Faye.. she could have been paid off to "say" she did the make up, but that doesn't mean it really happened. She could still believe he's dead, but when he hoaxed his death and there was no body to put make up on, they could have told her something like his face was too messed up to bother with make up but to just say she did it anyway because that's what Michael would have wanted.

I don't know, just throwing ideas out there. But yes this is what I think is most logical. There WAS a conspiracy to kill MJ - just like Jermaine said. IF he hadn't hoaxed his death, he'd be dead anyway. That is precisely why people won't be upset when they learn the truth. This theory explains a lot of things. For example - the death certificate could have been ready to go.. things didn't go according to plan (he didn't die, but escaped) so a doctor would not sign it.. but LaToya signed it as a way to say she knows what's going on. The ones who conspired to murder him could possibly even believe they succeeded. Or they could be trying to make it impossible for him to reveal the truth. So many possibilities...but I think we're on the right track.

Michael was always one step ahead of them and I believe he will come out on top.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Eventhough i dont like ?Karen, you need to leave her alone! Did she just said michael is dead right! point blank! that's all you need to know. She may know about the hoax and its her job to keep her mouth shut. What are you expecting from her? she's not goin to tell you shit, so stop wasting your damn time provocting her, and i dont blame her blocking you because i would've done the same.

Was not provoking. She blocks everyone. If she knows about the hoax and if it's her job to keep her mouth shut then that's not what she's doing... she's leading people down a different path and is being mean to people who are simply looking for the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Did she not said michael is dead? she is keeping her mouth shut, what more do you want from her, leave her alone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh the drama!

Did i tell you that i love Michael Jackson???   Dedicated to getting the truth for Michael.. take no sides, take no prisoners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Oh the drama!

Did i tell you that i love Michael Jackson???   Dedicated to getting the truth for Michael.. take no sides, take no prisoners.

Lol! I'm with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Faye has always been rude & its very simple......If she doesn't like your line of questioning she blocks you, This is not because of the hoax it is simply because she does not like you & you are no use to her  :P

Faye has an agenda & its self promotion!!  8-)  Nothing more..Nothing less! She goes on like a spoilt child at times   :twisted:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

I dont think Karen is the person to go to if we want answers haha  :P she seems like she might have some issues..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

I agree that Karen Faye has an agenda.

But i also feel some of the hoaxsters have agendas....

for me this is about finding the truth and not proving a theory.    Know what i mean?

Too many agendas in this mix now.  We have done tremendous work on this forum and i want this to continue.  We should be looking for the truth....   as i believe thats what all of us want really.  Just the plain old simple truth about what happened to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well if this is all in fact a hoax, then unfortunately we're not going to find out the truth until Michael wants to reveal it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions