Re: Karen Faye today on Twitter. Must see!
July 07, 2010, 12:06:34 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Ohhhhh boy... and now this:

wingheart    @LOVE_a_little I am so OVER the "hoaxers" and them hanging on my every word, twisting it into their delusion. Michael died!!! Deal with it.

For some reason, I feel really bitter energy coming from her. That was uncalled for!

That's really rude how she responded saying MJ died deal with it.  Why she being so defensive?  Usually people are really defensive when they know something is true but they don't want to acknowledge it, or they are hiding something and don't want it to get exposed.  If he really is dead why she responding with so much anger in her tone.  I really don't care for the way she acts from what I saw during her interview.  She need to take a chill pill for real.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 07, 2010, 12:30:52 AM

wingheart    @LOVE_a_little I am so OVER the "hoaxers" and them hanging on my every word, twisting it into their delusion. Michael died!!! Deal with it.

For some reason, I feel really bitter energy coming from her. That was uncalled for!

I thought her remark was pretty harsh, too.  That's just the way it hit me.  Can you imagine Michael responding like that to a fan?  Not in a million years.  Just one more thing that makes him totally unique.  I never had an opinion one way or the other about Karen before, but I must say that she really doesn't seem to present herself well.  She would have done better to just ignore your tweets and leave you guessing.  At least she wouldn't have come across so negative, bitter, etc.

One more thing:  Why put hoaxers in quotes?  Is this for ironic emphasis?  Is she trying to imply we're anything but hoaxers?  What are we, then?  Hmmmmm  (I'm sure I'm reaching but why not have a little fun with her jab.)   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ugh. Jaci, I agree that she gives off such a bitter aura, (I should know because I can have a bitterness to me sometimes, I work on it) like even on that 20/20 special.. and Ms. TeeTee, yeah, I notice that she's so defensive and not open-minded at all.. I don't know if she's playing a role, a lot of times I don't think so because she just seems so concerned with pushing herself into the limelight.. How dare she call us "delusional"?! She's the one who's mind is stuck in ONE way of thinking.. I'm getting kinda annoyed here..

Dancing, Jaci, I agree that there was definitely a conspiracy to murder him. BUT I think we have uncovered enough to know that he escaped, he's ahead, and he WILL bring the truth out..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Do we hang on her every word?  She certainly flatters herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

paula-c

PinkTopaz, is truthful, I am sure that Michael lives so when I read or hear her say that she made up for the funeral, I have no alternative but to think she was cheating and that is their role :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 07, 2010, 07:36:36 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

That's really rude how she responded saying MJ died deal with it.  Why she being so defensive?  Usually people are really defensive when they know something is true but they don't want to acknowledge it, or they are hiding something and don't want it to get exposed.  If he really is dead why she responding with so much anger in her tone.  I really don't care for the way she acts from what I saw during her interview.  She need to take a chill pill for real.

Totally Agree!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

suspicious mind

can you imagine how pissed you might be if you thought you were part of an inner circle and something like this went down and you found out later that you weren't made privy .you'd be pissed i'm sure.it would not be hard to imagine that people could sign these confidentiallity agreements not having a clue what was ahead and then be trapped by them after everything went down. i don't know maybe that isn't even a real possibility but i wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

KF tweeted these earlier, not sure if you've all read it already.

Michael's death is a puzzle. I only hold one piece of the puzzle, which is the piece I experienced. I do not know the entire picture.
8:32 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific

Reply Retweet    @PepzMachine supporting delusions services no one. If people do not want the truth...they shouldn't follow me.
8:25 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific in reply to PepzMachine

My original posts today had NOTHING to do with hoaxers. I wish they would keep me out of their delusional theories.
8:19 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific

GET ON THE RIGHT PATH if you care about Michael.
8:02 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific

It's hurtful and frustrating that so much energy is being wasted on the delusion that Michael is still alive, instead of his murder!!!!
8:00 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "crazymadam"

Michael's death is a puzzle. I only hold one piece of the puzzle, which is the piece I experienced. I do not know the entire picture.

Reply Retweet    @PepzMachine supporting delusions services no one. If people do not want the truth...they shouldn't follow me.

My original posts today had NOTHING to do with hoaxers. I wish they would keep me out of their delusional theories.

It's hurtful and frustrating that so much energy is being wasted on the delusion that Michael is still alive, instead of his murder!!!!
what is the piece of the puzzle that she holds , that she experienced?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dangit, I was desperate to Tweet her a piece of my mind but my account is suspended! Can y'all think of why? All I've done is spread ElvisandMJ Tweets, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "crazymadam"

what is the piece of the puzzle that she holds , that she experienced?

She's not said anything more so far, I've tried asking. I'll update if/when she does, that's if I'm not blocked  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "Hazzely"
She didn't accept my friend request yet
I can't tweet her

Actually I've just seen she accepted me today  :shock:

I lol, I think she didn't read my tweets
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

She is back and promoting her blog..   i predict more drama...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

LOL I saw that, and I'm not blocked anymore... what in the world is wrong with that woman? I cannot figure out what her agenda is. Does seem like self-promotion. Her blog is strange, talking about make-up being her gift but then saying it's Michael. I really think she must have been in love with him deeply. I mean we're all "in love" with him but maybe she thought they had something more special, romantic maybe. I'm afraid she might be the delusional one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

LOL I saw that, and I'm not blocked anymore... what in the world is wrong with that woman? I cannot figure out what her agenda is. Does seem like self-promotion. Her blog is strange, talking about make-up being her gift but then saying it's Michael. I really think she must have been in love with him deeply. I mean we're all "in love" with him but maybe she thought they had something more special, romantic maybe. I'm afraid she might be the delusional one.

quick somebody send her a jacket ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal