RK

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
She is back and promoting her blog..   i predict more drama...

LOL I saw that, and I'm not blocked anymore... what in the world is wrong with that woman? I cannot figure out what her agenda is. Does seem like self-promotion. Her blog is strange, talking about make-up being her gift but then saying it's Michael. I really think she must have been in love with him deeply. I mean we're all "in love" with him but maybe she thought they had something more special, romantic maybe. I'm afraid she might be the delusional one.

quick somebody send her a jacket ;)
Hey, I'm not complaining. She's making us appear more normal. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Datroot"
Do we hang on her every word?  She certainly flatters herself.

Haha thank you for saying that LMBO! She is so delusional. She needs a life and she needs to just not respond. I don't care what anyone thinks (even though I respect you all and your opinions) she has no part in this hoax IMHO. She was fired for a reason and all that negative energy she puts out there is insane. Michael didn't put a bit of negativity out in the world. How he stayed associated with her for so long goes way over my head. Although, I must admit that I stayed friends with a negative person for years and was so glad to finally have the courage to say no it's not worth it; this isn't what real friends are like.

I wouldn't tweet her or ask her a thing because it's clear she knows nothing. If she didn't she wouldn't be portraying herself and Michael in such a negative way. Even when she was on Facebook, all she did was yap yap yap about all his business and lets not forget who was first to publish "Michael's last restring place" photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

*Double post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

maybe when she says "hoaxers" she if refering to pearl jr.  i also wonder if she didn't make that statement about micheal not liking the limitations of makeup for men because of what pearl jr. said about her making him look (think it was ) like a drag queen or whatever it was. just guessin' :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal