HazzelyTopic starter

Possible response from Mereseau
July 06, 2010, 12:42:33 PM
Ok maybe this is stupid but we must be open minded and not discredit everything unless we are completely sure about it
Supposedly some people sent Mereseau some kind of request I don't really know what was it about and allegedly he answered (don't jump at me, I'm just saying...)

To Supporters of Michael Jackson and the Jackson family:

Thank you for your generous comments and interest.

Like many of you, I believe Mr. Joseph Jackson could have chosen better and more appropriate legal counsel.  However, this is his choice to make.

As you know, Attorney Susan Yu and I are partners in the firm of Mesereau & Yu, LLP.  We specialize in criminal defense and business litigation.  We do not specialize in probate law or will contests.

Although we are unwilling to participate in legal proceedings where we feel we lack the required expertise, we are supporters of Mrs. Katherine Jackson.  I am in touch with certain members of the family and am willing to support them where I feel it is appropriate.

Thank you for your kind petition.  Michael was a sensitive and loving person whom the world misses.

Sincerely,

Tom Mesereau

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Possible response from Mereseau
July 06, 2010, 01:52:24 PM
Ah i love Tom Mereseau.. he always writes and speaks with such affection of Michael.

He is a nice man and possibly the only good thing Randy ever did in the life of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

July 06, 2010, 04:15:34 PM
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about litigation, but is it possible for a group like us to turn to Thomas Mesereau and ask him to sue Tom Sneddon because of falsification of evidence in the trial against Michael Jackson? Especially after seeing the video of William Wagener (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10014&hilit=tom+sneddon) I kept thinking about this. How is it possible that such a low figure is not addressed about what he has done? Is this justice? Shouldn't we take matters in our own hands and show that we stand behind Michael and that we will not accept what Sneddon has done to him? I do not twitter so I have no idea how I can make contact with Mr. Mesereau but maybe he wants to help us. We have to do SOMETHING for Michael, do him justice.
Please don't laugh at me because I do not know if what I'm saying is silly, it's just a thought that's coming to my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 06, 2010, 04:22:38 PM
Am I reading between the lines or is he insinuating he's not in the same camp as Branca and the group? If he is saying that, that's a powerful clue. He definitely had Michael's best interests at heart.

I don't think your idea is foolish at all. I just don't know how to go about doing that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 06, 2010, 04:24:46 PM
I believe Mr. Joseph Jackson

I will never understand why some people say Joseph and others Joe when in MJ passport we can read Joe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 06, 2010, 04:33:29 PM
"Mr. Joseph Jackson" is Joe Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

July 06, 2010, 04:42:42 PM
Quote from: "Do"
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about litigation, but is it possible for a group like us to turn to Thomas Mesereau and ask him to sue Tom Sneddon because of falsification of evidence in the trial against Michael Jackson? Especially after seeing the video of William Wagener (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10014&hilit=tom+sneddon) I kept thinking about this. How is it possible that such a low figure is not addressed about what he has done? Is this justice? Shouldn't we take matters in our own hands and show that we stand behind Michael and that we will not accept what Sneddon has done to him? I do not twitter so I have no idea how I can make contact with Mr. Mesereau but maybe he wants to help us. We have to do SOMETHING for Michael, do him justice.
Please don't laugh at me because I do not know if what I'm saying is silly, it's just a thought that's coming to my mind.

What you are saying isn't silly at all. It's actually very puzzling why Mr Sneddon still remains unpunished for his blatant abuse of the law. I wonder if Mr Messerau has the authority to raise the flag or if it has to come from someone else. But I bet Mr Messerau would know the answer to that if someone is willing to politely ask him on behalf of Michael's supporters. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

July 06, 2010, 04:47:45 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
"Mr. Joseph Jackson" is Joe Jackson.

thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

skyways

July 06, 2010, 05:06:33 PM
Meserau is Not on it - he is unaware of hoax and do not believe yet that MJ wll done such a things. I know for a fact from a friend of my who is spoke to him resently, BUT my question then, - HOW in the world he was in OBVIOUSLY pre-filmed infaumous burial on FL along wth Dame Elizabeth, Magestic, LMP, Dave Dave ... and etc. ?? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do

July 06, 2010, 05:08:33 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Do"

What you are saying isn't silly at all. It's actually very puzzling why Mr Sneddon still remains unpunished for his blatant abuse of the law. I wonder if Mr Messerau has the authority to raise the flag or if it has to come from someone else. But I bet Mr Messerau would know the answer to that if someone is willing to politely ask him on behalf of Michael's supporters. Blessings.

Hi Voiceforthesilent,
I sent a PM to Mo and Souza about this, because if it's something we can do as a group, they possibly know the way to do it.
And if there is someone around here who follows Tom Mesereau on Twitter, please would you be so kind to ask hem if something like this is possible to do for him!
Love to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 06, 2010, 06:28:27 PM
Mesereau is a good guy and a great lawyer, but he's a defense attorney (not a prosecutor) and doesn't have the authority to bring action against Sneddon.  It's the state (DA's office) that should bring action against Sneddon, and possibly the Jackson family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 06, 2010, 07:04:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

I will never understand why some people say Joseph and others Joe when in MJ passport we can read Joe.

Dis is gettin kinda old now, so to explain: Joe is short for Joseph, (just like Ben is short for Benjamin, Tom is short for Thomas, etc.) A person can sign their name how ever they want, they can even use the middle intitial (Michael J. Jackson) I have signed all kinds of things and sometimes use only middle intitial, sometimes full middle name. Nobody ever objected. (Maybe it's not that way in foreign countries but in the US it's ok.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 07:37:56 PM
There was a petition to Tom Mesereau has more than 1,000 signatures from fans "Justice for MJ", via the Internet, for him monitor the investigations regarding the murder case. I think his answer is on this case.

see  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 09:00:23 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ah i love Tom Mereseau.. he always writes and speaks with such affection of Michael.

He is a nice man and possibly the only good thing Randy ever did in the life of Michael.

Well said, DancingTheDream! TM is an amazing human being and a lawyer dedicated to Truth.  I am so glad he was there to protect our beloved MJ!

God bless all on the forum.  Thank you to everyone here for your continued love and your endless support of MJ! Your love always shines through the darkness! xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MissG

July 07, 2010, 02:53:30 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "Gema"

Dis is gettin kinda old now, so to explain: Joe is short for Joseph, (just like Ben is short for Benjamin, Tom is short for Thomas, etc.) A person can sign their name how ever they want, they can even use the middle intitial (Michael J. Jackson) I have signed all kinds of things and sometimes use only middle intitial, sometimes full middle name. Nobody ever objected. (Maybe it's not that way in foreign countries but in the US it's ok.)

Also in the passport?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal