Why would Michael want to be Dave Dave????
July 08, 2010, 05:49:10 PM
Why do you all think Michael Jackson wanted to disguise himself as Dave Dave?
What would be the reason and point?  What would he get out of it?
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Integrity"
What would be the reason and point?  What would he get out of it?
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I asked the same question on another post. They replied back because he wanted to talk about himself to the public, explain what a kind and wonderful human being he is. I do feel it is not him, because if someone wants to fake his death he will not go in disguise as Dave Dave to proove a point. Especially if he gets caught. Probably it was him who knows, only MJ will know. LOVE ALWAYS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What would be the reason and point? What would he get out of it?
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I asked the same question on another post. They replied back because he wanted to talk about himself to the public, explain what a kind and wonderful human being he is. I do feel it is not him, because if someone wants to fake his death he will not go in disguise as Dave Dave to proove a point. Especially if he gets caught. Probably it was him who knows, only MJ will know. LOVE ALWAYS.

I'm pretty skeptical that DaveDave was Michael for the same reason that you ask...Why?
I don't understand what purpose it would serve and from what I learned about Michael he was not the kind of person who liked to talk about or praise himself.  While I'm sure he was proud of his accomplishments he did not boast about what he did.  If he had more people would have been aware of how much he gave to charities.  It would have been headline news like everything else about him.  But IMO he wasn't like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "youngatheart"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What would be the reason and point? What would he get out of it?
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty skeptical that DaveDave was Michael for the same reason that you ask...Why?
I don't understand what purpose it would serve and from what I learned about Michael he was not the kind of person who liked to talk about or praise himself.  While I'm sure he was proud of his accomplishments he did not boast about what he did.  If he had more people would have been aware of how much he gave to charities.  It would have been headline news like everything else about him.  But IMO he wasn't like that.

exactly my point. Most of the believers here believe it was Michael disguised as DAVE DAVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

~Souza~

I am convinced Mike was Dave. Why would he do that? Because he wanted this hoax to become alive, he wanted his fans to become believers. It's not because he wanted to put some feathers into his own ass, but he had to talk about himself, because he was pretending to be a good friend.

He wanted his fans to see  him, so they would believe he was alive. Many hoaxers think about Dave when they have an off-day and that helps them back into the saddle. He showed himself so you would continue to believe, no matter what would appear in the media.

Same goes for Jermaine's slip-ups by the way  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am convinced Mike was Dave. Why would he do that? Because he wanted this hoax to become alive, he wanted his fans to become believers. It's not because he wanted to put some feathers into his own ass, but he had to talk about himself, because he was pretending to be a good friend.

He wanted his fans to see  him, so they would believe he was alive. Many hoaxers think about Dave when they have an off-day and that helps them back into the saddle. He showed himself so you would continue to believe, no matter what would appear in the media.

yes Souza you make sense I never thought of it this way. thank you for clearing it.LOVE ALWAYS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Datroot

When the bodyguards were interviewed one of them stated that MJ liked to dress up as burns victims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

Agreed.

Besides that, I think people should pay attention to what "Dave Dave" is saying.  If you listen to him, you will understand even more why Mike chose to disguise himself as Dave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Agreed.

Besides that, I think people should pay attention to what "Dave Dave" is saying.  If you listen to him, you will understand even more why Mike chose to disguise himself as Dave.

My thoughts exactly. The message was the point after all.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions