No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Karen Faye's blog
July 08, 2010, 09:20:03 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Karen Faye has just started her blog.
Make this thread the official Karen Faye blog discussion if you want

Please let's be nice to her even if you don't agree with what she says. Nobody deserves to be treated with such disrespect. The truth will be prevail in the end. Lies have a way of making themselves known. No worries. Blessings.
Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:11:47 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

July 11, 2010, 07:52:58 PM
voiceforthesilent it's true what they say, we have to start practicing what we preach in this forum, love and respect ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 11, 2010, 07:56:27 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Karen Faye has just started her blog.
Make this thread the official Karen Faye blog discussion if you want

Please let's be nice to her even if you don't agree with what she says. Nobody deserves to be treated with such disrespect. The truth will be prevail in the end. Lies have a way of making themselves know. No worries. Blessings.

What disrespect are you talking about?  Are you talking about me?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 11, 2010, 08:18:19 PM
She's not in on it, maybe we shouldn't use a thread just to give her more attention..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 01:37:42 PM
Despite saying her blog was about Make up tips and not about Michael..  she has started to blog about Michael.

Please check her blog out here:

These are the first lines:

Michael dedicated his entire life to sharing what was in his heart at all costs. He was an expert at hiding his own pain, so he could serve others.  This is a story I wrote a while back that illustrates how many of those working on THIS IS IT, the crew and many staff, never saw his pain.  Michael was being threatened, but he also had a deep feeling of responsibility to his family and fans to bring what moments of joy he could, to a world that was experiencing so much pain, from financial strife, war and to environmental destruction.  As soon as Michael left his dressing room…it was Showtime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 05:55:30 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Despite saying her blog was about Make up tips and not about Michael..  she has started to blog about Michael.

Please check her blog out here:

These are the first lines:

Michael dedicated his entire life to sharing what was in his heart at all costs. He was an expert at hiding his own pain, so he could serve others.  This is a story I wrote a while back that illustrates how many of those working on THIS IS IT, the crew and many staff, never saw his pain.  Michael was being threatened, but he also had a deep feeling of responsibility to his family and fans to bring what moments of joy he could, to a world that was experiencing so much pain, from financial strife, war and to environmental destruction.  As soon as Michael left his dressing room…it was Showtime.

I read that story about Michael and made me cry...I didn't know that he was hurt then :(  and he continued to sing :( .. And Kenny to be so mean and rude.. I had another opinion about Kenny Ortega :evil: !!!! So YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE !!!! Sad :( ..
I don't trust so much Karen, but except her malicious comments to one of  MJ's fans, I think sometimes she said the truth regarding MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 30, 2010, 08:52:08 AM
The thing that puts me off about Karen is that she always seems to portray MJ as some weak, pathetic, vulnerable figure in need of her pity and protection.  Admitedly, she knows him and I don't, but I see him as a strong character especially in recent years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 30, 2010, 09:07:49 AM
the second item : think less thank more. first sentence: The voice inside my head is not  mySelf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Serenitys_Dream

July 30, 2010, 09:20:26 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the second item : think less thank more. first sentence: The voice inside my head is not  mySelf.
This intrigued me so here is the entire thing, it is pretty interesting.

Think less, thank more
16 07 2010

The voice inside my head is not mySelf.  It is my brain. My brain is an organ within my body, like my liver, my stomach, and my heart, all designed to keep my physical body alive. My brain is a survival mechanism.  It is there to keep me alive.  All the thoughts within my brain are the sum of all my experiences.  It is my conscious mind, my ego.  It is a computer that has recorded everything that my senses have experienced. More importantly, it has recorded my painful experiences most vividly, so it can steer me away from everything that may hurt me ever again in the future. My brain is reactive.  It is on automatic. Our thoughts are deceptive.  That is, until we realize we (our spiritual Self) can control our brain, our thoughts. If we think negative thoughts, we create unhappy lives for ourselves.  We can sit in a corner all day and think all kinds of horrible things about others and ourselves.  Or we can choose to think of positive things. We can look at what is good.

Think about what you are thinking about. You can choose your thoughts.

To go one better, maybe we could stop thinking. Our spiritual self dwells in the NOW, not in the past or future.  An empty mind is God’s creative workshop.

This is quite deep...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 30, 2010, 09:36:04 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
This intrigued me so here is the entire thing, it is pretty interesting.

Think less, thank more
16 07 2010

The voice inside my head is not mySelf.  It is my brain. My brain is an organ within my body, like my liver, my stomach, and my heart, all designed to keep my physical body alive. My brain is a survival mechanism.  It is there to keep me alive.  All the thoughts within my brain are the sum of all my experiences.  It is my conscious mind, my ego.  It is a computer that has recorded everything that my senses have experienced. More importantly, it has recorded my painful experiences most vividly, so it can steer me away from everything that may hurt me ever again in the future. My brain is reactive.  It is on automatic. Our thoughts are deceptive.  That is, until we realize we (our spiritual Self) can control our brain, our thoughts. If we think negative thoughts, we create unhappy lives for ourselves.  We can sit in a corner all day and think all kinds of horrible things about others and ourselves.  Or we can choose to think of positive things. We can look at what is good.

Think about what you are thinking about. You can choose your thoughts.

To go one better, maybe we could stop thinking. Our spiritual self dwells in the NOW, not in the past or future.  An empty mind is God’s creative workshop.

This is quite deep...
[/b]

does it mesh with what has been coming from her prior to this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3

July 30, 2010, 10:16:44 AM
Quote from: "curls"
The thing that puts me off about Karen is that she always seems to portray MJ as some weak, pathetic, vulnerable figure in need of her pity and protection.  Admitedly, she knows him and I don't, but I see him as a strong character especially in recent years.
I agree

She always paints a picture of a weak broken michael

That is I think far from the truth maybe she thought she was controlling him and she feels she is more important than she really is

But I think we have to be polite  to her to let her talk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 30, 2010, 10:23:30 AM
Have you seen this?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Dancer

July 30, 2010, 02:52:23 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I agree with you. He always was very strong, and I think he became even stronger, especially spiritually and mentally, in recent years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Dancer

July 30, 2010, 02:56:19 PM
Have you seen this?

She says, "During that 11 years, Michael often mentioned to me..."
As far as I know, she had no contact to Michael in recent years, so why does she say 'during that 11 years'?
I don't trust her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal