me2Topic starter

red shirt in this is it
December 11, 2009, 05:27:22 AM
on mjhd there was a topic about it, i cant find one here. but this post ffom lkl blog, i had to post.

helen   December 10th, 2009 5:24 pm ET

@ Connie – IL

I agree. The article is a "joke." Michael is on a mission. He is living out the message of Archangel Michael. He is on a mission to change the world forever. Mike was not kidding when his memorial ended with "I'm alive and I'm here forever." He is alive and he is about to make history that will forever change the world. He will be studied for all time in our children's history books in school.

Michael studied the greats and became greater. He has "ascended" to a higher form and is on a mission to save the world. His last painting that he had commissioned before he "passed" was him as Archangel Michael. It is new coincidence that this is in the "news." None of these things are "coincidences." He has planned this for many, many years. This is a spiritual awakening, an adventure. He is leading the way for those who are paying attention.

His personal friend in LA is writing articles who knows the inside story from a small website, DO NOT TRUST THE MAJOR MEDIA. You have to dig for the facts. This is all coming together and the world is going to stand still. This is a "sacred" mission for him. For those who study Archangel Michael, you will learn the meaning of the red shirt in the movie, the lion sweat pants, the blue light scenes, the fire sequence, the descending angels in thriller, the 3 crystal 7s that he had added to his red shirt when they moved from the forum to the staples center, his "eating disorder" (fasting), the word "mission" on his red shirt, none of these things are coincidences. He has a message, L.O.V.E. Listen, observe, verify, evolve. He is taking us all to a higher level. This is something the world has never experienced before and he is "serious" about this. It is his "sacred" mission, the unity of the divine and the human which he often spoke about. It is genius and we are all going to be a part of living history. It is absolutely fascinating.

We love you, Mike! And yes, we will be there for you! This song had a significance at the memorial, as did all the songs, and all the people who were asked to participate in the memorial, all the photos had a message, and it is no coincidence that Michael was often photo'd with angel wings and was wrapped by an angel on "Will You Be There." This is extremely deep, extremely spiritual and extremely genius. He is our Archangel Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: red shirt in this is it
December 11, 2009, 06:18:24 AM
OMG! Is this for real?  :!:  :?:  Ok well lols, although he's joking and playing all the time. But this time he seems to be very very very serious about this matter!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

me2Topic starter

Re: red shirt in this is it
December 11, 2009, 06:24:31 AM
this is what Michael love said in the same topic

Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 10th, 2009 10:38 pm ET

My last post for the night. I have just been reading over the entire blog for the day. For those who need help in fighting the "light", please see all of the posts from Connie – IL and helen on this particular blog. This should get most of you pointed in the right direction. This is an "awakening, an awareness, all in the promise of another tomorrow." A new beginning.
Loves lives forever.

God bless you all.

Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late