I sure as heck hope that Michael isn't reading this thread, cause if I was him right now I would probably decide it ain't worth coming back.  Fans at odds, calling each other names, doing everything but what Michael hopes we would be doing....heeding his message, spreading it to the world and spreading love not hate.  WHATZZZZZUP PEOPLE!  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!  We spend more time talking about everything but Michael's message.  It's too short to be him, it's too tall to be him, not his chin, yes his chin, NWO, Illuminati, doubles, more doubles, less doubles, no doubles...What does any of this have to do with the hoax :?:  :?: I'm just saying...We hear someone has a video of Michael from today, we say they're liars.  Well maybe they are, but maybe they're not.  I hope when and if Michael returns, we don't throw stones at him and call him a liar too.  :evil:  We have to get this together or we may lose Michael forever.  Be kind to each other, love each other, you are my sister, you are my brother, look at yourself, man in the mirror, we can't change the world with threads like this one....not for the better anyway.  Ok, I said what I had to say!

PEACE, KEEP THE FAITH, beLIEve!  It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Why would that "insider" give info away like that? Unless Michael told him so..that could be ok, YET we're being told he didn't know he was being taped. So what's going on?.. :?

He was being taped secretly obviously... Michael i am sure didn't want anyone to see this but this person trusted Maura enough with this evidence to show her...Also other people have seen it too he even said more hoax investigators will see this in time..  He has been trying to tell Maura stuff for months but she wouldn't listen to him he convinced her to finally talk to him and then he shows her this video like idk its crazy but u cant like debunk every single person who comes to u saying i have something to tell u... omg... Its not a game!  Shes not lieing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

Quote from: "truthmj062509"
Why would that "insider" give info away like that? Unless Michael told him so..that could be ok, YET we're being told he didn't know he was being taped. So what's going on?.. :?

He was being taped secretly obviously... Michael i am sure didn't want anyone to see this but this person trusted Maura enough with this evidence to show her...Also other people have seen it too he even said more hoax investigators will see this in time..  He has been trying to tell Maura stuff for months but she wouldn't listen to him he convinced her to finally talk to him and then he shows her this video like idk its crazy but u cant like debunk every single person who comes to u saying i have something to tell u... omg... Its not a game!  Shes not lieing.

"this person trusted Maura enough with this evidence to show her"

Ok... so if this "insider" didn't give her a copy of the video anyway, why was trust necessary...?

I mean it's not like she kept it secret lol  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

:s :s :s  :?  :?  :?  :?  :o  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Hazzely

Not trying to debunk her at all, I really wish this was real. And I don't "hate" Maura at all, I tweeted her sometimes and she answered me back so no problem with that.
She did nothing to me so I've no reason to dislike her ;)

If it turns out that video exists I would gladly want to see it..seeing Michael alive again after 1 year would melt my heart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Lets watch ourselves please, no name calling and get off mauras back.

This isnt in defense of her but in defense of everyone, stop acting like children.

If she is telling the truth then great, god willing she and magical have more info, and if they have info then maura will let everyone know, i doubt she will withhold info cause then she knows no one will believe her.

So stop attacking her and let this either be proven or dis-proven.

I Do have issues with these claims and ill explain why, While I admire anyone who is into the hoax I do look at things differently at times, I have no issues believing this info and taking magicalx and mauras word on this , until its disrpoven ill believe it but other things in the last few months will have me questioning the validity of this story. Such as having the Ebook author on the show, I mean cool you got her to do the interview but then she is also hocking her ebook while trying to get us to take her seriously.
Second, the caller form some guards nephew came with tons of info and led no where. So my only issue is it seems like every few weeks they have some unbelievable info and nothing ever pans out.  But thats just me looking at things in my own way, so dont go getting it all twisted. i could just be paranoid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Quote from: "dejavu"

"this person trusted Maura enough with this evidence to show her"

Ok... so if this "insider" didn't give her a copy of the video anyway, why was trust necessary...?

I mean it's not like she kept it secret lol  :roll:

Honestly idk if u want to ask maura but she is my friend and i have come in here to tell u what the truth is and for ppl to stop bashing her.. i'm just a fan of mj the man and i love him and wouldnt want him to be hurt but when shit hits the celling dont go crying to maura saying i'm sry i didnt believe you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well guess it's my turn to post :D
Idk what 2 think of this but hearing what someone posted of what Maura said I think its a possibility she's telling the truth. I mean I can't say oh no she didn't see anything she's a liar no I can't say that frankily cause I wasn't there. I am 1 of those ppl 2 I wuld love 2 see so I can draw my own conclusions but if I can't now I understand. If it comes 2 light that it was truthful I don't wanna have 2 say sorry 2 anyone because I called them a liar cuz im just not that kinda person. But 2 Maura thnx 4 sharing your info with us if it comes to show this is true 1 big pat on the back and a hug 4 u :D
Now I was Magical's vid and I really liked it lols sumthing just told me 2 watch it earlier and I did :D
Alright well umm Mike I think this thread you might wanna skip a few pages because some words being slung and eachother NOT very ya know pretty :?
We knew he was checking these boards out lols but really guys love is much needed right now ;)
We don't have 2 fight over this we choose our side and I see u guys stand on them pretty well and I mean that's wat we shuld do but try in a more respectful way. No onehas to be called a liar or anything else under the Sun. Come on lets make Michaels comeback worth his while and time!!!
Let's show him the REAL reason we have been doing wat we do this past yr!!!
Come on guys we r almost there....at that star we have earned and almost can reach just a little more and BAM there's our lovely bright STAR Michael :D :D :D
Side Note:Hmmm if this is true and Mike is looking healthy...WOO GO MIKE :D :D :D !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

regarding the youtubevideo that's posted by magicalxscapism: what a sublime piece of work.   truly professional.  makes me think on so many different levels -- including who magicalxscapism is ;)

everything is happening for a reason.   nothing is by happenstance it seems.
we're not hearing about a recent sighting of MJ by accident today,  not hearing from Elvis' sister coincentally today, etc. everything beautifully crafted piece by piece by piece...

it's  interesting that I sort of happened into the King Tut exhibit yesterday in NYC with my MJ t-shirt on.  (i had not planned to be there.)  a winged goddess was depicted, which is said to symbolize the huge wings protecting the kings.  the magicalxscapism video shows this oh so quickly at 4:20...  why would that be there?  it's certainly not happenstance...

while not really a part of the King Tut exhibit, watching this video and thinking about the pieces, I am reminded of the Egyptian God Osiris who was cut into 14 pieces that were scattered far and wide throughout the land.   His wife, the great Goddess ISIS finds all the pieces except for the last  piece - the penis, the phallic symbol.   She puts all the pieces together except for the last piece which she then creates herself in gold.  thIS IS it.
Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:47:23 AM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "badkolo"
Lets watch ourselves please, no name calling and get off mauras back.

This isnt in defense of her but in defense of everyone, stop acting like children.

If she is telling the truth then great, god willing she and magical have more info, and if they have info then maura will let everyone know, i doubt she will withhold info cause then she knows no one will believe her.

So stop attacking her and let this either be proven or dis-proven.

I Do have issues with these claims and ill explain why, While I admire anyone who is into the hoax I do look at things differently at times, I have no issues believing this info and taking magicalx and mauras word on this , until its disrpoven ill believe it but other things in the last few months will have me questioning the validity of this story. Such as having the Ebook author on the show, I mean cool you got her to do the interview but then she is also hocking her ebook while trying to get us to take her seriously.
Second, the caller form some guards nephew came with tons of info and led no where. So my only issue is it seems like every few weeks they have some unbelievable info and nothing ever pans out.  But thats just me looking at things in my own way, so dont go getting it all twisted. i could just be paranoid.

Thank you badkolo i appriciate that and i do appologise for acting the way i did however when someone hurts my friend and trys to be rude to my friends it hurts me and gets me angry.. so again sorry but please dont try to talk badly about someone before u know the facts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

truthmj062509 wrote:
Once again i was talking to everyone here who has posted or who will see this not you in general. We all wish we could have seen the video maura was NOT the only one to see this. Have u checked youtube magicalxapism has seen this video as well. All maura did was invite people to here what had happened to her today. She told us what had happened in the video i will repeat what happened.

Michael was sitting at a desk wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt jacket or something similar to that. He had his hair pulled back into a ponytail and was wearing a hat (baseball cap i think she said) He had his reading glasses on and was sitting at a desk reading out-loud to himself the contents of a document (before u ask no there was no sound b/c i asked her that too sooo yeah and before u ask no she does not know what the document said) she watched it a second time ( the first she said made her cry) and noticed a clock in the background with the date and time which was today and no i do not know what time it was. Michael she said is not in the united states she does not know where he is she also said this guy told her he has not heard or seen his kids since June 25th of last year. He has also not been in any photos and has not been video taped before this and she said it looked like he didn't know he was being filmed at that point this video which lasted less then a min long. Guys Maura is extremely emotional and scared about this whole thing and those of us who know her and trust her know that maura would NEVER give information that she did not trust or believe herself. She never thought michael would be coming back (she has said this many times) but this informant told her he is coming back and it will be monumental. Everyone in the family does not know there are only a few who do. No i do not know who exactly. Also he has not seen or heard from his kids in over a year. Maura does not have a copy of this tape she never had this video is was shown to her by the informant. Maura is extremly afraid of what is going on and she is scared like terrified b/c of what she has seen. I really wish people would give her the benifit of the doubt here and believe what she says. Maura is not seeking attention she is not trying to lie to anyone. So please enough with like bashing her and i'm talking to every1

I don't know Maura...I'm not bashing her...just a question:

Why is she extremely afraid, scared, and terrified?  If it's because of what she's seen and she's that scared, why publicize it here?  I mean, if it was for the benefit of everyone here, I appreciate that...but I'm just not getting that part of it.  Is she scared for herself, Michael, all of the above?  Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want to see proof, for not i am not believeing her until she shares that video. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And by the way may I ask where did that friend of Maura got the video from??

Personally thats none of our business if she chooses not to reveil her source then u need to respect that.. quit talking mad crap about maura... stop hatin!

Crap about Maura? I'm sorry did I say something about her?? PLEASE READ BETTER NEXT TIME!

AND YES it is my business and everyone else's since we are all on this boat now. I WANT TO KNOW where did that friend get the video from. You people just can't launch an information and then say "it's none of your business where did i get it from", i need to know if that alleged source is legit, real or just a scam like anyone else.
Having said this, I ask again: Where did she get that video from?

All you need to know is she has known this person for a long time family friend etc she not only talks to him about michael but for other things for her job. Where he got the video no one but him knows. Do you have proof to debunk maura b/c if u or anyone else has seen this video i would like to know so unless u personally were there everyone needs to shut up and take what u want believe or dont.. but dont hate and talk bad about someone because u really dont know what u are talking about...

May I know why are you saying I hate or talk bad about her when in fact I DON'T?! That's not nice from you
I'm not trying to debunk her, I just need a proof, we (and the rest of the hoaxers out there) can't just take this for granted because Maura said so, we need some evidence or some information about the video or the "source". How comes out of all the people in the world that specific person, friend of Maura, gets to see and own that video? Didn't you ask yourself this? Or you just take everything for granted without even thinking once about it?
I wish this was true but we need some proof.

Once again i was talking to everyone here who has posted or who will see this not you in general. We all wish we could have seen the video maura was NOT the only one to see this. Have u checked youtube magicalxapism has seen this video as well. All maura did was invite people to here what had happened to her today. She told us what had happened in the video i will repeat what happened.

Michael was sitting at a desk wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt jacket or something similar to that. He had his hair pulled back into a ponytail and was wearing a hat (baseball cap i think she said) He had his reading glasses on and was sitting at a desk reading out-loud to himself the contents of a document (before u ask no there was no sound b/c i asked her that too sooo yeah and before u ask no she does not know what the document said) she watched it a second time ( the first she said made her cry) and noticed a clock in the background with the date and time which was today and no i do not know what time it was. Michael she said is not in the united states she does not know where he is she also said this guy told her he has not heard or seen his kids since June 25th of last year. He has also not been in any photos and has not been video taped before this and she said it looked like he didn't know he was being filmed at that point this video which lasted less then a min long. Guys Maura is extremely emotional and scared about this whole thing and those of us who know her and trust her know that maura would NEVER give information that she did not trust or believe herself. She never thought michael would be coming back (she has said this many times) but this informant told her he is coming back and it will be monumental. Everyone in the family does not know there are only a few who do. No i do not know who exactly. Also he has not seen or heard from his kids in over a year. Maura does not have a copy of this tape she never had this video is was shown to her by the informant. Maura is extremly afraid of what is going on and she is scared like terrified b/c of what she has seen. I really wish people would give her the benifit of the doubt here and believe what she says. Maura is not seeking attention she is not trying to lie to anyone. So please enough with like bashing her and i'm talking to every1

that is a lie!!!! period! MICHAEL WAS WITH HIS FAMILY AT THE HORRO FEST IN DECEMBER OF 2009. THIS POST, POSTER. INSIDER AND MAURA HAS BEEN DEBUNKED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And by the way may I ask where did that friend of Maura got the video from??

Personally thats none of our business if she chooses not to reveil her source then u need to respect that.. quit talking mad crap about maura... stop hatin!

Crap about Maura? I'm sorry did I say something about her?? PLEASE READ BETTER NEXT TIME!

AND YES it is my business and everyone else's since we are all on this boat now. I WANT TO KNOW where did that friend get the video from. You people just can't launch an information and then say "it's none of your business where did i get it from", i need to know if that alleged source is legit, real or just a scam like anyone else.
Having said this, I ask again: Where did she get that video from?

All you need to know is she has known this person for a long time family friend etc she not only talks to him about michael but for other things for her job. Where he got the video no one but him knows. Do you have proof to debunk maura b/c if u or anyone else has seen this video i would like to know so unless u personally were there everyone needs to shut up and take what u want believe or dont.. but dont hate and talk bad about someone because u really dont know what u are talking about...

May I know why are you saying I hate or talk bad about her when in fact I DON'T?! That's not nice from you
I'm not trying to debunk her, I just need a proof, we (and the rest of the hoaxers out there) can't just take this for granted because Maura said so, we need some evidence or some information about the video or the "source". How comes out of all the people in the world that specific person, friend of Maura, gets to see and own that video? Didn't you ask yourself this? Or you just take everything for granted without even thinking once about it?
I wish this was true but we need some proof.

Well, if Maura is very scared because she said she saw? I think we all want proof, because much is said and nothing materializes. OMG, have mercy ... Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions