He did say that THIS IS IT was for his kids, so maybe whatever IT is is for his kids but not the concert THIS IS IT but a better life?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

Eva R

I think nothing really died that day. He is STILL the king of pop. He still can sing as the best! I don't think he is going to bring albums out after his comeback. I think he still will sing (also for fun) but maybe a few songs you know. But I think there will be movies directed by Michael!! :D YAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Ok I have a question for you all that I wanted to see your thoughts on, ok so once 2005 trail was over MJ left to stay in Dubai ect, I know that there are a few pics of him and the children over there but I don't know about you all but I never heard much about him after that, I did'nt even hear about the O2 anocement until June 25th, I live in Florida. So if MJ stayed pretty low key from when the trail was done till about the end of 2008, I wonder what he was up too those cuple of years, and If he was left alone for that amount of time, why go back into the spot light again if he wanted peace and a normal life with his children? It has to be a bigger reason than for him to get away to have a quiet life, if feel as if he may have found out about something HUGE and wanted to let the world know, Im just not sure what it could be, but it is kinda werid/coisidental that Prince Charles is doing a HUGE thing on the Rainforest, and Al Gore has been doing alot of things lately, and the movie 2012, and Disney is coming out with an Ocean movie on earth day 2010? Soooo many dots to connect, puzzle pieces to fit together. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw