Arnold Klein Twitter
January 08, 2010, 03:37:37 PM
My quote "The very rich and the very poor and the very famous all get the worst medical care" has been called one of the best quotes of 2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is he having a laugh?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
January 08, 2010, 03:44:12 PM
he is actually right..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 08, 2010, 03:48:07 PM
my interpritation

THE RICH

rubish plastic surgeries, dr feel goods on hand

THE FAMOUS

easily prescribed stuff, again dr feel goods, can't say NO to.. dodgy DR'S

THE POOR

put to the back of the list, can't afford treatment

therefore all get crapy care.. whereas your average joe takes it in their stride..  

PLUS HE'S ALSO SAYING HE'S A CRAPY DR.. COS HE TREATS THE RICH AND FAMOUS!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 01:22:05 PM
I really can't explain it but I actually like this guy..I watched his interview on TMZ (or should I say the half of it,cause it's rather difficult to understand him) and I must say I wasn't shocked  as some people.Of course he has a peculiar way to describe some events,but I had the sense that he was at least sincere about what he was talking about
and very smart too.And I believe he has no idea about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 01:26:51 PM
If you read the quote he is saying that he gave MJ the "worst medical care" and is, in fact, critisising himself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 03, 2010, 03:56:24 AM
I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:07:34 PM
A tweet from Arnold Klein (not sure I spelled his last name correctly)

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic

What do ya think?  Do you think it's true or is he just trying to save his own skin and trying to get everything to point to CM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:37:58 PM
I have always heard that Michael didn't like needles.  But, I guess, after having had several surgeries one might get used to them?  Do I believe he would have injected himself?  No way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

April 06, 2010, 07:44:46 PM
if i understood all that right, murray laid the iv and mike only had to attach the bottle to administer himself. i think that got the wrong wording when they keep writing 'injected himself'.
so arnold is right when he says that michael wouldn't inject himself. the iv was already there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

bec

April 06, 2010, 10:29:20 PM
To clear something up, there's no way to attach a bottle (drug vial) to an IV line. It's just silliness to even suggest.

No, the drug must be drawn up from the vial into a syringe using a needle. Then the syringe is attached to the IV port and the contents injected.

The only way to get drugs out of a vial is to use a needle. They are sealed vials with a rubber cap which a needle pieces through to draw up the fluid.

There is only one other method, occasionally utilized for particularly thick injectable liquids and that is to cut an "x" in the rubber vial so that the syringe tip can be inserted directly into the vial and the liquid drawn up that way.

But there is no way on gods green earth for a bottle to be attached directly to an IV line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 07, 2010, 07:24:53 AM
Hi everyone,

I found this on arnie klines Twitter and I thought it was a bit strange. It's probably been picked up by another member or it was reffering to before mike died but I thought I would post it anyway.

awkmd :I am appalled at what is happening at the Jackson household. This is why I went to court - Michael made me promise to look after the kids.
about 1 month ago

peace out xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 08:38:32 AM
Quote from: "bec"
To clear something up, there's no way to attach a bottle (drug vial) to an IV line. It's just silliness to even suggest.

No, the drug must be drawn up from the vial into a syringe using a needle. Then the syringe is attached to the IV port and the contents injected.

The only way to get drugs out of a vial is to use a needle. They are sealed vials with a rubber cap which a needle pieces through to draw up the fluid.

There is only one other method, occasionally utilized for particularly thick injectable liquids and that is to cut an "x" in the rubber vial so that the syringe tip can be inserted directly into the vial and the liquid drawn up that way.

But there is no way on gods green earth for a bottle to be attached directly to an IV line.

True, but I guess the point is, he could draw it up through a needle and then insert the syringe into the iv port.  So, he technically would not need to stick himself with the needle.  Perhaps that is what AK was saying, he would not stick himself with the needle.  But, he wouldn't need to with the IV already in place in his leg.

Do I think he did that?  No, of course not.  But, that is only my opinon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 09:22:36 AM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

True, but I guess the point is, he could draw it up through a needle and then insert the syringe into the iv port.  So, he technically would not need to stick himself with the needle.  Perhaps that is what AK was saying, he would not stick himself with the needle.  But, he wouldn't need to with the IV already in place in his leg.

no, that's not the point. The point is that there's no way he would be able to self-inject the remainder of the 200 ml propofol. Yes he could've drawn it up in a syringe as bec described, but once propofol enters your body, your out cold within seconds. He would not be able to stay awake long enough to inject all the remaining propofol. And, he was found lying flat on his back and the propofol bottle was no where near his hands. The IV was in his leg = he'd have to sit up and have the leg with the IV bended to reach the IV port, and taken how quickly propofol knocks you out, he wouldn't have time to self inject 200 ml propofol, put the bottle and syringe back and lie down flat on the bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 07, 2010, 10:38:48 AM
he did not mention that on the TMZ interview have look - it lasts an hours so have a cuppa and some goodies nearby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 05:06:33 PM
Quote from: "ballongiraf"
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

no, that's not the point. The point is that there's no way he would be able to self-inject the remainder of the 200 ml propofol. Yes he could've drawn it up in a syringe as bec described, but once propofol enters your body, your out cold within seconds. He would not be able to stay awake long enough to inject all the remaining propofol. And, he was found lying flat on his back and the propofol bottle was no where near his hands. The IV was in his leg = he'd have to sit up and have the leg with the IV bended to reach the IV port, and taken how quickly propofol knocks you out, he wouldn't have time to self inject 200 ml propofol, put the bottle and syringe back and lie down flat on the bed.

I totally forgot about how quickly the drug works.  You're right, how could he inject all that was left and not be knocked out.  Even if he tried, he might be able to get some of it, but not the whole thing, he'd pass out first, right?

Does anybody know where the syringe was found?  We know the bottle was under a night stand, but what about the syringe that was used to inject.  Supposing MJ or someone else did it?  Or even Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions