suspicious mind

Re: Arnold Klein Twitter
October 11, 2012, 07:14:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
John said that in the 666 there is wisdom, and only he who has understanding can count the number of the beast, for it is the number of  man  :icon_question:

sometimes i think that we are the beast
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

October 15, 2012, 02:34:56 PM
John said that in the 666 there is wisdom, and only he who has understanding can count the number of the beast, for it is the number of  man  :icon_question:

sometimes i think that we are the beast

Before the advent of Christ, the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies your pilgrimage on earth will unveil the "mystery of iniquity In the form of a religious deception that will give the men an apparent solution to their problems through the price of the apostasy of the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself by putting himself in the place of God and of his Messiah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2012, 03:24:24 PM
Arnie Klein has his own worries to deal with but I am also one who believes the man has suffered a lot meaning "they" are making him look bad but then I do not think he is so perfect himself.
Maybe a bit over dramatic at times.

Symbolism are Freemason and Illuminati stuff, nothing people should really care about.
And I mean MOST symbols but I will not go into sensetive subjects here.

Arnie knows a lot and is telling some truths about the darker sides of things, but as always we must focus on the good things but a good thing is to be aware of the bad things.

I love all people no matter what and I hope he will get through his troubles with his chin held high.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions