After having just read about the important part numbers have played in MJ faking his death and seeing the 777 on the red shirt during TII I decided to have a look into it myself.
I only done this quickly and if I am repeating what someone else has wrote I appologise, what I done was take the day he supposedly died on 25th June 2009 and look at the date 777 days later which is on his shirt. This falls on the 11th August 2011 which at first I thought doesn't have any relevance to anything at all, after all its a Thursday...what ever happens on a Thusrday, I typed the date in Google and found that there is the 19th World Congress of Epidemiology running from 7-11th August 2011 in Edinburgh.
The World Congress of Epidemiology runs only every 3 years and discusses all things related to the planet, health, poverty etc, here is what they say:  "In addition to grappling with today’s problems across the globe, we will forecast what awaits us in the future, in terms of diseases (including uncovering causes); health effects of environmental and demographic change; and theoretical, conceptual and technical developments in epidemiology."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its just an idea but when I saw this was going on, on that date also (just so happens to be the final day of the meeting) I thought this is too much of a coincidence knowing how much global warming, poverty etc affected Michael and how much he wants people to see this is a major issue that we are not taking serious enough.
It would be the ideal time to spread his message...roll on the 11th August 2011 :)  
You guys know more about this than I do so your thoughts are very much appreciated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting thought.  Thank you for sharing this! I hope he comes back sooner than that but it does make sense what you say. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I know you mean no harm, and i dont either. But can we stop wit predictions. I truly believe every time theres a prediction, we take a step back. It also diverts attention from whats really important, Mike's message and how we can help him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions