~Souza~

Re: medical id bracelet
July 16, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I wouldn't be able to say for sure, either way.
It's that drug thorazine that just keeps bugging me to no end, but Michael has been said to have everything from Autism to Trauma disorder.

Kids with autism are more easy to control, they are 'good targets', so that would make sense.

From my research, he does have some symptoms of a mild form of autism called aspergers syndrom, symptoms include, intensity on things till they get it right, like Mike, relates to children and animals better then wih adults, Mike again, spend alot of time alone even tho they have family and friends, and have this hunched over apperance, like bad posture, there is more, and since its mild, each individual has different behaviours.

Yes I am familiar with aspergers, one of my class mates had asperger. It's indeed a mild form and I remember he was very sweet. A loner, shy, had bunches of pets and was never nasty. He read a lot as well, knew everything about the subjects that mattered to him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 16, 2010, 09:07:25 PM
And entertaining ment alot to Mike  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

July 16, 2010, 09:38:03 PM
My 12 yr old son is a high functioning Autistic, meaning he is not as severe. While he has socializing problems, he does ok after he gets to know someone a little. He does love his animals, he prefers human interaction more. My son does not have a hunched over appearance at all. He is very smart in the things that interest him, like someone above said. He is a wonderful artist, and a whiz on the computer and at video games. He just has problems with the easy things. One thing is being able to express his emotions. Although he is a happy, loving and very affectionate young man. He loves everyone and says "I have only Peace, Love & Joy in my heart Mom". He is my special Angel!!

That's why I am not convinced that an Autistic child would be easy to mind control. They are in their own little world. If someone were to try that with my son he would invert into himself and would probably completely shut down and quit talking all together. I have witnessed children at school making fun of him and thank God he does not seem to internalize it. But again if he did he probably would not be able to tell us, as he does not know how to convey those feelings. I would not even venture to say what things Michael has endured in his life as I was not witness to it and therefore will not speculate on it. Only Michael knows what happened to him and just maybe he would like to forget it and put it behind him.

Gob Bless you all, I love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 16, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
My 12 yr old son is a high functioning Autistic, meaning he is not as severe. While he has socializing problems, he does ok after he gets to know someone a little. He does love his animals, he prefers human interaction more. My son does not have a hunched over appearance at all. He is very smart in the things that interest him, like someone above said. He is a wonderful artist, and a whiz on the computer and at video games. He just has problems with the easy things. One thing is being able to express his emotions. Although he is a happy, loving and very affectionate young man. He loves everyone and says "I have only Peace, Love & Joy in my heart Mom". He is my special Angel!!

That's why I am not convinced that an Autistic child would be easy to mind control. They are in their own little world. If someone were to try that with my son he would invert into himself and would probably completely shut down and quit talking all together. I have witnessed children at school making fun of him and thank God he does not seem to internalize it. But again if he did he probably would not be able to tell us, as he does not know how to convey those feelings. I would not even venture to say what things Michael has endured in his life as I was not witness to it and therefore will not speculate on it. Only Michael knows what happened to him and just maybe he would like to forget it and put it behind him.

God bless your boy, and may he always have a loving mother like you to love him  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 09:49:55 PM

Yes I am familiar with aspergers, one of my class mates had asperger. It's indeed a mild form and I remember he was very sweet. A loner, shy, had bunches of pets and was never nasty. He read a lot as well, knew everything about the subjects that mattered to him.
For some reason that reminds me how I often wish MJ had been born with a sharper tongue and attitude..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 16, 2010, 09:54:27 PM

And that is exactly what they want, to push away the core person and have the alters surface.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 10:04:16 PM

God bless your boy, and may he always have a loving mother like you to love him  :D

Thank you Jude, that means a lot! Although I would not change a thing about my son, it is very heart breaking to have a child with learning difficulties. The things he has to endure from others that do not have his loving spirit, is very emotional to handle as a parent. I am just grateful he does not handle it as I do. It really breaks my heart, but also shows me how God works his miracles . My son has Autism, but God gave him the ability to over come it to a certain extent as he does not pay attention to the cruelty and still loves everyone!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 16, 2010, 10:22:56 PM

Thank you Jude, that means a lot! Although I would not change a thing about my son, it is very heart breaking to have a child with learning difficulties. The things he has to endure from others that do not have his loving spirit, is very emotional to handle as a parent. I am just grateful he does not handle it as I do. It really breaks my heart, but also shows me how God works his miracles . My son has Autism, but God gave him the ability to over come it to a certain extent as he does not pay attention to the cruelty and still loves everyone!

God love him, and by the way I have 2 boys that could not care less about education, all they want to do is fart around on snowboard and bike and the like, I tell ya thats not easy either, watching them just throw it all away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 16, 2010, 10:32:40 PM
I don't think Mike has Autism, but I'll continue to investagiate this drug, and any other possiblitys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 17, 2010, 08:45:25 AM
I think Michael was mindcontrolled. Uri hypnotized him.. to do a confession
Evan Chandler drugged him..to do a confession.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 17, 2010, 09:04:18 AM
I can´t believe what I am reading. Schizophrenia, autism, DID, Mind control...wow....WOW

Post-traumatic strees, leading to anxiety and this combined with seasonal depression it´s what I can "deduct" from videos and that is not even accurate, since we can´t tell when Michael was not acting. As soon as lights were on, he went on the act, he confirmed that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Glinda

July 17, 2010, 09:39:08 AM
Didn't Michael sleep with the lights on as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 17, 2010, 09:41:21 AM
He said so. He had the lights on when going to sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Jude

July 17, 2010, 09:53:44 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I can´t believe what I am reading. Schizophrenia, autism, DID, Mind control...wow....WOW

Post-traumatic strees, leading to anxiety and this combined with seasonal depression it´s what I can "deduct" from videos and that is not even accurate, since we can´t tell when Michael was not acting. As soon as lights were on, he went on the act, he confirmed that.

Then don't read it! you are your own worst enemy Gema, sorry but it's true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 17, 2010, 10:12:32 AM
I wouldn't be able to say for sure, either way.
It's that drug thorazine that just keeps bugging me to no end, but Michael has been said to have everything from Autism to Trauma disorder.

Kids with autism are more easy to control, they are 'good targets', so that would make sense.

From my research, he does have some symptoms of a mild form of autism called aspergers syndrom, symptoms include, intensity on things till they get it right, like Mike, relates to children and animals better then wih adults, Mike again, spend alot of time alone even tho they have family and friends, and have this hunched over apperance, like bad posture, there is more, and since its mild, each individual has different behaviours.
le through not reading the situation they are in.

plus they can not read the situation they might be walking into #
they are honest and truthfull but are unable to read a situation that could be a problem to them.

sounds like somebody we know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions