Jude

Re: medical id bracelet
July 13, 2010, 07:33:17 PM
Re: Nightmare play.Written by Michael..Starring MJ kids
by Jude » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

It's his handwriting! Heres another theroy I want to throw out there, please don't bash me, we are supposed to be investigators here.

What if, and I stress if, Michael became mentaly unstable and has been in seclusion ever since. It would explain alot regarding his family's lack of emotional grief, after all hes still alive but not with us anymore, his children still see him and the rest of the family is carrying on and actually benifiting from it, its brillint actually, listen, it would'nt be the first time a GENIUS HAS LOST THEIR MIND, and IMO a plausable theory. For anyone out there who cannot accept anything other then , hes coming back , have a towel over their heads, for this family to go through everything so far, seems a bit too much just to have him appear again out of the blue, no , These notes shed a new light on things for me, and if we are all honest with ourselves, it could very well be possible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Jude

July 13, 2010, 07:37:04 PM
How do you post view topic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 08:37:03 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
And... and this is just my therory.....  where is the post from a few days ago about Michael started changing in the 80s, wearing glasses to hide his eyes and the compared photos of his hairline , how sometimes he looked  with vitiligo and others without, his face lighter then his hands ect.. I can't find it right now.... anyway,  IF Michael became ill in the 80s and the poster ahead of me said that she heard years ago that the brothers said he was sick, then this is making more sence for me, because why would they use old photos from the 80s for the funereal and the memorial? Is it because thats when we last saw the REAL Michale Jackson? Being such a mony making machine, they just could'nt commit him, and the whole thing be over, this is when the impersonater shows up and when we start seeing the differances. And why the family is not showing the usual family grief over their loved one. And why the autopsy report looks like someone else. And sometime we saw the real one, maybe when he was feeling better, and other times the imposter and is why things look different. Maybe at some point in the 80s he became to bad and had to be commited, and the imposter took over full time.

Almost sounds like a book or a movie!

in some ways, this theory makes a lot of sense.  i saw that video a few days ago that you're speaking about.  but, what refutes this for me is michael as a singer and dancer. NO ONE can imitate him.  no one.  when he performs dangerous live on stage in germany or at the grammy's in the mid-90's, or sings the earth song, or accepts an award or gives an interview to geraldo in 2005, swoons sadly over diana ross at some world music thing -- wasn't that like 2006? etc.  that is michael jackson. THE, michael jackson.  again, there is consistency to me.

now, photos or random appearances -- well, perhaps this is when michael decides to use a double because it's a decoy and unfortunately, the cameras are always snapping.

i could totally hear michael saying, "i don't want to go to that party or award ceremony. i'm not performing and am just expected to show up so  i don't want to go. let xyz go."  lol.   but performing and interviews?  michael jackson was with us all the time until a year ago, imho.

i hear you jude, and it makes sense to a point but how do you explain the performances throughout the 80's, 90's and at least through 2001 with MSG anniversary and the 911 benefit?

I can only say that the imporsanator may have been the real genious, I dont really know

No comment. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 08:40:19 PM

It's his handwriting! Heres another theroy I want to throw out there, please don't bash me, we are supposed to be investigators here.

What if, and I stress if, Michael became mentaly unstable and has been in seclusion ever since. It would explain alot regarding his family's lack of emotional grief, after all hes still alive but not with us anymore, his children still see him and the rest of the family is carrying on and actually benifiting from it, its brillint actually, listen, it would'nt be the first time a GENIUS HAS LOST THEIR MIND, and IMO a plausable theory. For anyone out there who cannot accept anything other then , hes coming back , have a towel over their heads, for this family to go through everything so far, seems a bit too much just to have him appear again out of the blue, no , These notes shed a new light on things for me, and if we are all honest with ourselves, it could very well be possible.

My, my.  It's almost as if the believers are starting to bash beloved Michael and second guess him too.  Does anyone think this man really existed as a genius who was in his right mind?   I do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 13, 2010, 08:50:45 PM

My, my.  It's almost as if the believers are starting to bash beloved Michael and second guess him too.  Does anyone think this man really existed as a genius who was in his right mind?   I do!

Hey , anything is possible when it comes to this family, and I think most of us here has come to that agreement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 09:11:33 PM
Wow guys...
I so did not mean to set off a firestorm here.   I just posted a few random thoughts that were bugging me......LOL, the original question...
why wasn't this bracelet talked about or mentioned by paramedic report, hospital or autopsy or family or anything ? Big thanks to katoooooo for the pic!
I admire the thought tenacity here....you guys are amazing, truly.  Thank you!

I totally believe Michael has always been in the right state of mind.  Although, the theory here is interesting.  I think the fact that it's on the paramedic report is interesting.....the allergy.  And the fact it's misspelled......I read somewhere Michael is a not a great speller (LOL, me either!)and that he may have even written the report.  I would think someone in the medical field would spell it correctly, or look it up.  Remember what I wrote a few posts ago.....the gematria matches for both spellings.....I ask you, what are the odds?  

Truly, thank you for the help.  It's a long and winding road..........
Blessings to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 09:36:24 PM
The following information was taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have ongoing medical conditions, drug or food allergies, or are taking multiple medicines, you should wear a medical ID alert. An engraved medical ID bracelet or necklace presenting a concise overview of your conditions, allergies and medicines will alert a doctor or medic before starting treatment. Informing medical personnel about your unique medical conditions and needs will greatly aid pre-hospital care.

Below is a partial list of ailments or persons who should wear a medical ID:

* Diabetes
    * Heart disease (angina, atrial fibrillation, pacemakers)
    * Blood thinners/anticoagulants (Coumadin/Warfarin)/even aspirin
    * Drug allergies (such as Penicillin)
    * Food allergies (such as peanut)
    * Insect allergies (such as bee stings)
    * Alzheimer's/Dementia/Memory impairment
    * Anemia
    * Ankylosing Spondylitis
    * Arrhythmias
    * Asthma
    * Autism
    * ADD/ADHD
    * Bariatric surgery patients
    * Blood disorders
    * Breathing disorders
    * Cerebral Palsy
    * Clinical trial patients
    * COPD
    * Cystic Fibrosis
    * Emphysema
    * Epilepsy, seizures
    * Hearing, sight or mentally impaired
    * Hypertension
    * Kidney failure
    * Mental health patients
    * Multiple Sclerosis
    * Parkinson's Disease
    * People taking multiple medications
    * Rare diseases
    * Special needs children
    * Stroke risk
    * Surgery, transplant or cancer patients
    * Tourette Syndrome

These medical ailments demand a medical ID. In particular, many individuals suffer from allergies or asthma yet do not wear an allergy bracelet or asthma ID. Or for those suffering from epilepsy, an epilepsy bracelet is a must. If you're unsure whether you need to wear a medical ID tag, consult your physician or pharmacist. Or, if you prefer, contact our office for assistance.

Medical IDs are also recommended for family caregivers, in case they are ever in an accident, to ensure their loved one can get the care they need.

I was very curious to see what ailments were most likely to require a medical alert bracelet. I find it interesting to read that thorazine was incorrectly spelled....perhaps that indicates something huge???  At least I hope so. I am frankly in the dark on this one as I agree with Soldier of Love----I find it difficult to believe that MJ could function at his high level with this disorder. Plus, for the life of me, I cannot place the source of that quote. However, I do know that I read it somewhere long before MJ "died" and long before rumors were rampant. Let's hope this is incorrect like much of the other stuff out there we need to weed through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Good Lets Dance

July 13, 2010, 10:30:51 PM
Maybe MJ discovered he was being druggd with thorazine without his knowledge and had the bracelet made for self-defense? I remember Samantha followed him one time to Dr. Kleins and when he came out she said he was really *out of it* like heavily drugged. Also heard not long ago that someone *very close* to him may even have been attempting to drug him. (And yes, I too read that Jermaine had said he was diagnosed with Schizo when very young)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 13, 2010, 10:51:37 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Maybe MJ discovered he was being druggd with thorazine without his knowledge and had the bracelet made for self-defense? I remember Samantha followed him one time to Dr. Kleins and when he came out she said he was really *out of it* like heavily drugged. Also heard not long ago that someone *very close* to him may even have been attempting to drug him. (And yes, I too read that Jermaine had said he was diagnosed with Schizo when very young)

You heard that too, we need to find it, this could be big. Just makes too much sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 02:11:05 AM
What I found is that IAN HALPERIN says one of the brothers told him that Michael was diagnosed with schizophrenia.  There's an article online that Halperin wrote and in the same article he mentions the gay lovers.  So, anything Halperin says is probably not worth the paper it's written on.  

I did find a description of use of the drug and it says that sometimes, Thorazine is given to
nervous patients before surgery.  I can't imagine that any hospital would do this, but perhaps this is the connection?

Childhood schizophrenia can be very severe - like adult onset -  and primarily, it would be hard for a child to function and consistently concentrate for long periods of time.  
Schizoid type features is different.  This could be mild cases of paranoia or "strange behaviors".   But, schizoid type features wouldn't/shouldn't rise to the level of needing to be managed by any anti-psychotic drug, particularly thorazine.  

I don't know how prevalent it is to give thorazine to a surgery patient but perhaps the thorazine is treatment for the fear of surgery and extreme agitation before surgery.
I feel sorry for anyone who's be given that drug before an operation!

Perhaps we can let this rest with the possibility of a surgery drug?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 14, 2010, 08:32:23 AM
What I found is that IAN HALPERIN says one of the brothers told him that Michael was diagnosed with schizophrenia.  There's an article online that Halperin wrote and in the same article he mentions the gay lovers.  So, anything Halperin says is probably not worth the paper it's written on.  

I did find a description of use of the drug and it says that sometimes, Thorazine is given to
nervous patients before surgery.  I can't imagine that any hospital would do this, but perhaps this is the connection?

Childhood schizophrenia can be very severe - like adult onset -  and primarily, it would be hard for a child to function and consistently concentrate for long periods of time.  
Schizoid type features is different.  This could be mild cases of paranoia or "strange behaviors".   But, schizoid type features wouldn't/shouldn't rise to the level of needing to be managed by any anti-psychotic drug, particularly thorazine.  

I don't know how prevalent it is to give thorazine to a surgery patient but perhaps the thorazine is treatment for the fear of surgery and extreme agitation before surgery.
I feel sorry for anyone who's be given that drug before an operation!

Perhaps we can let this rest with the possibility of a surgery drug?

Why? Because it dosn't fit with your ideas? This as good a possiblity as any, we get here and preach about how Michael is just a normale human being, but hey, don't anyone dare apply normal human possablities to him, it's an oxymoron, and an insult to the millions of mental health patients around the world, the old sterio type is still alive and kicking about mental health . No wonder He ran away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 14, 2010, 09:05:01 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
allergic to thorazine?  wow.  how would they know that, i wonder?  why would michael have ever taken that?  i ask because thorazine is primarily used as an antipsychotic for people with extremely severe mental disorders (e.g. schizophrenia)

i suppose it could be used for other things like anxiety but it's such a heavy duty drug.
and not often used for other things.
anyone taking it feels like a zombie.  i know this because i used to manage an outpatient clinic for the severly mentally ill.

but, to answer your question, i don't know about recent pics with the medical bracelet.
good question.

Could it have been prescribed for Dissociative Identity Disorder?

I think so, eventhough I do strongly disagree that Michael had DID.  I have a box set of almost every interview that Michael has ever given and I've listened to a number of radio interviews.  From the time he was 11 or 12, his personality and thought constructs are extremely consistent, in my observation of these interviews. Not robotic though. Genuine and pure. I base this on having worked with people with poor to no personality construction although I'm not an expert but I have been exposed to severely mentally ill children, adolescents and adults.

Perhaps he was exposed to a certain conditioning (you've convinced me he was exposed to an awful lot of evil), but his mind and spirit was too strong for the affects to take hold to the degree of personality shredding.  

That said, I do have to wonder how the medical bracelet and thorazine came up.  

here's an article called:
CIA, mind control, Nazis, mk-ultra, ritual abuse information which references thorazine and DID.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do think it's because of the thorazine and I do think Mike has DID. It's the base of every mind control program. Split the brain in pieces so you can program the bits and trigger every personality you want: Childlike Michael, feminine Michael, the beast on stage... You can see them in the Bashir tapes, and also in other interviews. To me it's quite clear that there is more than one Mike in that brain.

I do agree with you when you say his mind and spirit was strong, that is why he managed to go get therapy in the late 80's. If you see the Geraldo interview, I think that is where we see the real Mike.

When a person with DID gets therapy, it gets way worse before it gets better. That would explain the huge appearance changes between 2000 and 2004. After that he looked relaxed and himself, which makes me think he has it under control now. Yet it will never go away, you still have DID. That is why I think he wears the bracelet.

I want to point out that I am not saying he has been someone else every time we saw him in between those years. I am also not saying that one of his alters was a humanitarian and that he himself is a selfish dick, I think the real Mike is the person all the fans love so much, although I do think he might be more 'normal' than many think.

I hope I expressed that in a way I didn't offend anyone, but this is what I truly believe, the signs are everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 09:14:21 AM
allergic to thorazine?  wow.  how would they know that, i wonder?  why would michael have ever taken that?  i ask because thorazine is primarily used as an antipsychotic for people with extremely severe mental disorders (e.g. schizophrenia)

i suppose it could be used for other things like anxiety but it's such a heavy duty drug.
anyone taking it feels like a zombie.  i know this because i used to manage an outpatient clinic for the severly mentally ill.

but, to answer your question, i don't know about recent pics with the medical bracelet.
good question.

I think so, eventhough I do strongly disagree that Michael had DID.  I have a box set of almost every interview that Michael has ever given and I've listened to a number of radio interviews.  From the time he was 11 or 12, his personality and thought constructs are extremely consistent, in my observation of these interviews. Not robotic though. Genuine and pure. I base this on having worked with people with poor to no personality construction although I'm not an expert but I have been exposed to severely mentally ill children, adolescents and adults.

Perhaps he was exposed to a certain conditioning (you've convinced me he was exposed to an awful lot of evil), but his mind and spirit was too strong for the affects to take hold to the degree of personality shredding.  

CIA, mind control, Nazis, mk-ultra, ritual abuse information which references thorazine and DID.

I do think it's because of the thorazine and I do think Mike has DID. It's the base of every mind control program. Split the brain in pieces so you can program the bits and trigger every personality you want: Childlike Michael, feminine Michael, the beast on stage... You can see them in the Bashir tapes, and also in other interviews. To me it's quite clear that there is more than one Mike in that brain.

I do agree with you when you say his mind and spirit was strong, that is why he managed to go get therapy in the late 80's. If you see the Geraldo interview, I think that is where we see the real Mike.

When a person with DID gets therapy, it gets way worse before it gets better. That would explain the huge appearance changes between 2000 and 2004. After that he looked relaxed and himself, which makes me think he has it under control now. Yet it will never go away, you still have DID. That is why I think he wears the bracelet.

I want to point out that I am not saying he has been someone else every time we saw him in between those years. I am also not saying that one of his alters was a humanitarian and that he himself is a selfish dick, I think the real Mike is the person all the fans love so much, although I do think he might be more 'normal' than many think.

I hope I expressed that in a way I didn't offend anyone, but this is what I truly believe, the signs are everywhere.

Very well put, Souza. I agree with you 100%. I was a bit reluctant to even consider the possiblility of DID at first, but once I got over the initial denial and shock and started reading, it is the concept that makes most sense to me and explains SO much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Jude

July 14, 2010, 09:30:06 AM
I agree with you Souza, I've been investagating mind control and Illuminate for 3 + years, and you are right, when the brain is partition off like that, it opens up any and all possiblities, this is as big as it gets as far as I'm concerend, and the possiblities are endless, it all just makes too much sense to me, if during one of the mind control episodes he became schizo, then they would experiment with the drug mentioned above, theses are ruthless, uncaring,inhuman,entities and saw Mike as the ultimate way to control the masses, being as popular as he was. This deserves any and all of us to investagate the possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 11:01:07 AM

good question.

Yes, you said just what I think, too, BUT I know there are doubles in "Living With", because when I watched it on YT all the way in 2008 when I knew nothing about him, I noticed that he just looked so ridiculously different from interview to interview- and that show still puzzles me so dang much because I just don't know why he would do it if he knew he was going through that alter therapy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions