Good Lets Dance

02 Concerts a "Do or Die" for MJ
July 14, 2010, 11:47:59 PM
Interesting article citing all the AEG players and Randy Phillips states at the end: The 02 Concerts were a "Do or Die" for MJ....(hmm, interesting way of putting it... :( )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 02 Concerts a "Do or Die" for MJ
July 15, 2010, 01:06:40 AM
I know - Randy Phillips is still on my highly suspicious list. He had a lot to lose if MJ didn't make those shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 15, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
:shock:  :o  :(  :?  :cry:  :| :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 05:36:20 AM
Just remember Elvis, He *died* just before a new tour. :o
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 16, 2010, 02:37:48 PM
Where is Tohme Tohme? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 16, 2010, 03:13:58 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Haven´t read about him since July last year... where is he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Good Lets Dance

July 17, 2010, 12:02:23 AM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

Patula on February 27, 2010 at 19:10
Question. I had the strangest premonition on the other night about Michael Jackson. I could not believe it myself. He was living somewhere in Beverly Hills some place very nice. In this dream, Dr. Tohme Tohme had called him up with a disguised voice saying you are not going anywhere cause we are going to make sure of that. He said who is this (MJ) and the man on the other end of the phone said do not worry about who it is Michael started crying. He was not delusional and no drugs in were in his house. Michael said I’m sorry tell me who is this. They knew where he was and no one’s phone number showed up on the house phone. The children were there in the house in another room and the chef Ms. Chase asked Michael what was wrong because he dropped the phone so quickly.

She was preparing a meal for him and his family. He told her that he was going to eat his dinner and then asked her to take the children and leave. He was in a hurry. Shortly afterwards, the chef ate dinner with Mr. Jackson and his children they sat there for a least forty-five minutes. Then, she cleared the table and took the children away in a limo driven by someone he could trust. They took off and he locked the door in a hurried fashion. He knelt down in prayer for a few minutes time was ticking away. The mansion became quiet so he went upstairs and closed his bedroom door. All of a sudden, before he could close his door upstairs there was a knock on the door. He walked down the stairs to answer the door and someone grabbed him from behind. These people looked like mafia men in business suits. I saw their faces. One of them was Dr. Tohme Tohme along with a business associate of his and other strangers. They tied his hands behind his back and covered his mouth with something. They locked the door and pushed him upstairs to his bedroom door. Dr. Tohme Tohme said this is the moment I’ve been waiting for. He laughed and told MJ I’m in charge of your life forever you’re never going anywhere without me. Michael tried to pick up the phone. However, they ripped it out of the socket. They took the piece from his mouth. These men kept MJ’s hands tied behind his back, and they told him to lie on his stomach. He started crying and this man said Shut up shut up. You’re not going anywhere your going to suffer. The next set of instructions that they gave him was to put his legs down and spread them open so that they could tie each ankle to each side of the bedposts. Someone came in the room with a powerful drug he said no please don’t hurt me no. They tilted his head back and poured the medicine in his mouth. He tried to fight back but Tohme said Surrender or else. So, he surrendered and they knocked him out by putting him face down on the pillow. He asked what did I do to deserve this I never hurt anyone. After a few minutes, he was gone. The medicine had leaked into his back and it was visible he tried to get free. Somebody help me. Then that was it. Tohme said to the doctor mission accomplished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

Question. I had the strangest premonition on the other night about Michael Jackson. I could not believe it myself. He was living somewhere in Beverly Hills some place very nice. In this dream, Dr. Tohme Tohme had called him up with a disguised voice saying you are not going anywhere cause we are going to make sure of that. He said who is this (MJ) and the man on the other end of the phone said do not worry about who it is Michael started crying. He was not delusional and no drugs in were in his house. Michael said I’m sorry tell me who is this. They knew where he was and no one’s phone number showed up on the house phone. The children were there in the house in another room and the chef Ms. Chase asked Michael what was wrong because he dropped the phone so quickly.

She was preparing a meal for him and his family. He told her that he was going to eat his dinner and then asked her to take the children and leave. He was in a hurry. Shortly afterwards, the chef ate dinner with Mr. Jackson and his children they sat there for a least forty-five minutes. Then, she cleared the table and took the children away in a limo driven by someone he could trust. They took off and he locked the door in a hurried fashion. He knelt down in prayer for a few minutes time was ticking away. The mansion became quiet so he went upstairs and closed his bedroom door. All of a sudden, before he could close his door upstairs there was a knock on the door. He walked down the stairs to answer the door and someone grabbed him from behind. These people looked like mafia men in business suits. I saw their faces. One of them was Dr. Tohme Tohme along with a business associate of his and other strangers. They tied his hands behind his back and covered his mouth with something. They locked the door and pushed him upstairs to his bedroom door. Dr. Tohme Tohme said this is the moment I’ve been waiting for. He laughed and told MJ I’m in charge of your life forever you’re never going anywhere without me. Michael tried to pick up the phone. However, they ripped it out of the socket. They took the piece from his mouth. These men kept MJ’s hands tied behind his back, and they told him to lie on his stomach. He started crying and this man said Shut up shut up. You’re not going anywhere your going to suffer. The next set of instructions that they gave him was to put his legs down and spread them open so that they could tie each ankle to each side of the bedposts. Someone came in the room with a powerful drug he said no please don’t hurt me no. They tilted his head back and poured the medicine in his mouth. He tried to fight back but Tohme said Surrender or else. So, he surrendered and they knocked him out by putting him face down on the pillow. He asked what did I do to deserve this I never hurt anyone. After a few minutes, he was gone. The medicine had leaked into his back and it was visible he tried to get free. Somebody help me. Then that was it. Tohme said to the doctor mission accomplished.

:?  :o  :cry: OMG! That's scary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 17, 2010, 01:26:33 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

:?  :o  :cry: OMG! That's scary!

I know, it gave me chills. Especially the part she says "these people looked like mafia men in business suits". Remember Samantha saying she saw black vehicles & men in black at the back entrance of MJ's house the night before? (She thought they were extra "security", but I thought otherwise)

I wonder if T.T. was in that house waiting for MJ to come home? his disappearance speaks volumes about his sinister involvment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 17, 2010, 01:45:15 AM
Horrible dream... Do you know anything about this Patula or Samatha's other posts or dreams? Do you know if they have  any credibility? If TT and the mafia killed MJ, they still would have given his body a regular burial, which didn't happen. This doesn't add up the evidence we've seen. :( Plus I don't think they would kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 17, 2010, 02:15:10 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Horrible dream... Do you know anything about this Patula or Samatha's other posts or dreams? Do you know if they have  any credibility? If TT and the mafia killed MJ, they still would have given his body a regular burial, which didn't happen. This doesn't add up the evidence we've seen. :( Plus I don't think they would kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Patula's dream was posted in the "comments" of an article about MJ's Death on a site called: Deathby1000papercuts.com. Quite a few of the commenters felt TT killed MJ after reading that story.

No Burial? I thought I saw a funeral at F.L. and the Jacksons purchcased space in a Mausoleum. Don't know what you mean by "no burial" (I guess you missed it?)

The Goose was not laying Golden Eggs anymore (since DEAD MJ bring in 1 Billion $$ - Remember?) Which one of those Vultures said "The most profitable rock star is a DEAD Rock Star"? Sad - But Obviously Proven True :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions