Re: “The End Is Near” 777, ARK, WARNINGS...
February 14, 2011, 11:00:16 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Ok, big DUH from me.  I am watching a "Making of" Dvd I bought and it includes Miss Castaway.  I had never even HEARD of it.  As soon as I watched it, and heard his lines, I was thinking, OMG- this is definitely hoax related.  To me anyway...I have not read this whole thread, but will do so now.

"Making of" what?  Who's Miss Castaway???  How does this fit in with 777 or the Ark thread?
 I'm lost. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 14, 2011, 12:13:43 PM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Ok, big DUH from me.  I am watching a "Making of" Dvd I bought and it includes Miss Castaway.  I had never even HEARD of it.  As soon as I watched it, and heard his lines, I was thinking, OMG- this is definitely hoax related.  To me anyway...I have not read this whole thread, but will do so now.

"Making of" what?  Who's Miss Castaway???  How does this fit in with 777 or the Ark thread?
 I'm lost. :?
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:hsd79hbu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU[/youtube:hsd79hbu]
Agent M...

[youtube:hsd79hbu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4fwuU_9Oc&feature=related[/youtube:hsd79hbu]
Agent MJ,
Miss Castaway...

Miss Castaway + Southpark = 2012
10:20 AM May 27th via web

Warnings...

[youtube:hsd79hbu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvI66Xaj9-o[/youtube:hsd79hbu]

The Book of Genesis, chapters 6-9, tells how God sends a great flood to destroy the earth because of man's wickedness and because the earth is corrupt.

Peace
@MsTrinity333,

From the first page of this thread; and it is also about warnings in this thread. I replaced the link to the youtube trailer of 2012.

@ignisaeternus,

When you read this thread especially in the first part of it when I am chatting away about my personal bizness please just ignore it. lol That was a different person than I am now. I was chatting away like if I was at home speaking with my friends.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 12:37:21 PM
Miss Castaway... Never heard of it.  :?  Bizarre but ok... :|
I know about MIB, 2012, The Book of Revelation & the rest but thanks for the info. 8-)  It was this other thing about Miss Castaway that was throwing me. :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Speaking of The End Is Near and reading the signs of the times... THIS IS COOL:

[youtube:2xgzk70n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi78PmRX46Y[/youtube:2xgzk70n]

[youtube:2xgzk70n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKn8PI3B4Y[/youtube:2xgzk70n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Its her

It is hard to believe no one mentioned this yet, so I guess, I will.

Each letter in the Hebrew language is assigned a numeric value. (Hebrew is a fascinating language. I have heard, also, that letters are assigned musical notes as well. I need to ask some friends how that goes, again.)

The letters in the word "Christ",  added together, coincidentally equal 777. :o

Perhaps it means something else to MJ, or some other combination of Hebrew letters adds to the number. As MJ is the one wearing this all over his clothes, he is the best one to explain it, eh?  :)

Nevertheless it is the truth; math doesn't lie. 8-)  :D  

This is actually a wonderful thought :!:

The other thing is, that the fancy golden chest/box everyone is looking for is and has always been only a type (a kind of animated motion graphic 8-) , for portrayal, prior to revelation) of the True, which is Jesus Christ. The Earth is full of types and shadows, pointing to the Truth, showing how things are, with God. The point of the ARK is as old as Man, and is not an afterthought.

In a picture, the Word (and Power) of God was inside, because He IS the Word of God, inside His incarnation.

In a picture, it is where Mercy sits(rules), because His shed blood invoked the Mercy of God.

Jesus Christ is the real Ark of the Covenant. IN Him we are safe.

There are not two. The type is an empty shell; a faded representation of the True, having served its purpose, before Christ came in the flesh. Its supernatural powers were by proxy of the True. In the prophetic vision, the Bible says the real One is standing in Heaven.  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Sarahli

I believe that all God's Books to be numerically structured.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Its her"
It is hard to believe no one mentioned this yet, so I guess, I will.

Each letter in the Hebrew language is assigned a numeric value. (Hebrew is a fascinating language. I have heard, also, that letters are assigned musical notes as well. I need to ask some friends how that goes, again.)

The letters in the word "Christ",  added together, coincidentally equal 777. :o

Perhaps it means something else to MJ, or some other combination of Hebrew letters adds to the number. As MJ is the one wearing this all over his clothes, he is the best one to explain it, eh?  :)

Nevertheless it is the truth; math doesn't lie. 8-)  :D  

This is actually a wonderful thought :!:

The other thing is, that the fancy golden chest/box everyone is looking for is and has always been only a type (a kind of animated motion graphic 8-) , for portrayal, prior to revelation) of the True, which is Jesus Christ. The Earth is full of types and shadows, pointing to the Truth, showing how things are, with God. The point of the ARK is as old as Man, and is not an afterthought.

In a picture, the Word (and Power) of God was inside, because He IS the Word of God, inside His incarnation.

In a picture, it is where Mercy sits(rules), because His shed blood invoked the Mercy of God.

Jesus Christ is the real Ark of the Covenant. IN Him we are safe.

There are not two. The type is an empty shell; a faded representation of the True, having served its purpose, before Christ came in the flesh. Its supernatural powers were by proxy of the True. In the prophetic vision, the Bible says the real One is standing in Heaven.  :D

Yep...I covered it on page four:
"MsTrinity333:
Excellent posts on this thread...although I found myself way over my head more times than I can count!  :?  

Did you know 777 = Christ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rs_ref.php
This can be seen on Micheal's armband in the HIStory video. And after all, isn't the Bible really HIS story? ie. God's L.O.V.E. letter to us & the world?.. Back to the Ark & 777 again. Christ is our ARK and is now in heaven awaiting his Second Coming. He's our High Priest, Mercy Seat, The Alpha & Omega.  He paid the price.  It is finished. :D

Seven - THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Seven days in a week. Seven colors in the spectrum. Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not." There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches. There are 7 "eternal s" in Hebrews which are: A priest for ever (1:6); Eternal salvation (1:9); Eternal judgment (6:2); eternal redemption (9:12); eternal spirit (9:14); eternal inheritance (9:15); and everlasting covenant (13:20). Jesus said 7 things on the cross: 1) Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots; 2) Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"; 3) Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"; 4) John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"; 5) John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 6) John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"; and 7) Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." "Hallelujah" occurs 28 times or 4 x 7. "Hosanna" occurs 7 times. "Milk" occurs 49 times or 7 x 7. "Abaddon" occurs 7 times. "After the order of Melchizedek" occurs 7 times. In the Hebrew, seven ([b'v, - Sheh'-bah) is from a root word meaning to be complete or full. This can be clearly seen from the first time a varient of this word is used in the Bible.

Peace to all"

And you are correct about Hebrew.  The picture language is as intriguing as the numeric & musical...
[/b]
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Its her

COOL, thank you--how'd I miss that?? :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
COOL, thank you--how'd I miss that?? :o

Your welcome.  :D Ready to really have your mind blown?  This guy amazes me with the stuff he's found looking at things in the Jewish mindset. We need to stop thinking like Gentiles and get back to our Jewish roots. With God, Prophecy is Pattern. Talk about Warnings!  :shock:  He touches on some of the Hebrew picture language in pt 2, I'll see if I can find more of his stuff on it.  8-)

More on the 777...Divine appointments & the Blood Moons coming in 2014-2015

[youtube:376bxw6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmqU2bUpqY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:376bxw6y]

Gods picture language In The Beginning...
[/b]
[youtube:376bxw6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHEwB-KAkoA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:376bxw6y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Sarahli

An interesting article. I did not know where to post so I put it here, it's not too off topic i guess. :D

------------------------------------------------

Could this be the biggest find since the Dead Sea Scrolls? Seventy metal books found in cave in Jordan could change our view of Biblical history

By Fiona Macrae
Last updated at 8:36 PM on 30th March 2011

For scholars of faith and history, it is a treasure trove too precious for price.

This ancient collection of 70 tiny books, their lead pages bound with wire, could unlock some of the secrets of the earliest days of Christianity.

Academics are divided as to their authenticity but say that if verified, they could prove as pivotal as the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947

On pages not much bigger than a credit card, are images, symbols and words that appear to refer to the Messiah and, possibly even, to the Crucifixion and Resurrection.

Adding to the intrigue, many of the books are sealed, prompting academics to speculate they are actually the lost collection of codices mentioned in the Bible’s Book Of Revelation

The books were discovered five years ago in a cave in a remote part of Jordan to which Christian refugees are known to have fled after the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. Important documents from the same period have previously been found there.

Initial metallurgical tests indicate that some of the books could date from the first century AD

This estimate is based on the form of corrosion which has taken place, which experts believe would be impossible to achieve artificially.

If the dating is verified, the books would be among the earliest Christian documents, predating the writings of St Paul.

The prospect that they could contain contemporary accounts of the final years of Jesus’s life has excited scholars – although their enthusiasm is tempered by the fact that experts have previously been fooled by sophisticated fakes.

David Elkington, a British scholar of ancient religious history and archeology, and one of the few to have examined the books, says they could be ‘the major discovery of Christian history’.

‘It is a breathtaking thought that we have held these objects that might have been held by the early saints of the Church,’ he said.

But the mysteries between their ancient pages are not the books’ only riddle. Today, their whereabouts are also something of a mystery. After their discovery by a Jordanian Bedouin, the hoard was subsequently acquired by an Israeli Bedouin, who is said to have illegally smuggled them across the border into Israel, where they remain.

However, the Jordanian Government is now working at the highest levels to repatriate and safeguard the collection. Philip Davies, emeritus professor of biblical studies at Sheffield University, said there was powerful evidence that the books have a Christian origin in plates cast into a picture map of the holy city of Jerusalem.

‘As soon as I saw that, I was dumbstruck,’ he said. ‘That struck me as so obviously a Christian image. There is a cross in the foreground, and behind it is what has to be the tomb [of Jesus], a small building with an opening, and behind that the walls of the city.

‘There are walls depicted on other pages of these books too and they almost certainly refer to Jerusalem. It is a Christian crucifixion taking place outside the city walls.’

The British team leading the work on the discovery fears that the present Israeli ‘keeper’ may be looking to sell some of the books on to the black market, or worse – destroy them.

But the man who holds the books denies the charge and claims they have been in his family for 100 years.

Dr Margaret Barker, a former president of the Society for Old Testament Study, said: ‘The Book of Revelation tells of a sealed book that was opened only by the Messiah.

‘Other texts from the period tell of sealed books of wisdom and of a secret tradition passed on by Jesus to his closest disciples. That is the context for this discovery.’

Professor Davies said: ‘The possibility of a Hebrew-Christian origin is certainly suggested by the imagery and, if so, these codices are likely to bring dramatic new light to our understanding of a very significant but so far little understood period of history.’

Mr Elkington, who is leading British efforts to have the books returned to Jordan, said: ‘It is vital that the collection can be recovered intact and secured in the best possible circumstances, both for the benefit of its owners and for a potentially fascinated international audience.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

Quote from: "Sarahli"
An interesting article. I did not know where to post so I put it here, it's not too off topic i guess. :D

------------------------------------------------

Could this be the biggest find since the Dead Sea Scrolls? Seventy metal books found in cave in Jordan could change our view of Biblical history

By Fiona Macrae
Last updated at 8:36 PM on 30th March 2011

For scholars of faith and history, it is a treasure trove too precious for price.

This ancient collection of 70 tiny books, their lead pages bound with wire, could unlock some of the secrets of the earliest days of Christianity.

Academics are divided as to their authenticity but say that if verified, they could prove as pivotal as the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947

On pages not much bigger than a credit card, are images, symbols and words that appear to refer to the Messiah and, possibly even, to the Crucifixion and Resurrection.

Adding to the intrigue, many of the books are sealed, prompting academics to speculate they are actually the lost collection of codices mentioned in the Bible’s Book Of Revelation

The books were discovered five years ago in a cave in a remote part of Jordan to which Christian refugees are known to have fled after the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. Important documents from the same period have previously been found there.

Initial metallurgical tests indicate that some of the books could date from the first century AD

This estimate is based on the form of corrosion which has taken place, which experts believe would be impossible to achieve artificially.

If the dating is verified, the books would be among the earliest Christian documents, predating the writings of St Paul.

The prospect that they could contain contemporary accounts of the final years of Jesus’s life has excited scholars – although their enthusiasm is tempered by the fact that experts have previously been fooled by sophisticated fakes.

David Elkington, a British scholar of ancient religious history and archeology, and one of the few to have examined the books, says they could be ‘the major discovery of Christian history’.

‘It is a breathtaking thought that we have held these objects that might have been held by the early saints of the Church,’ he said.

But the mysteries between their ancient pages are not the books’ only riddle. Today, their whereabouts are also something of a mystery. After their discovery by a Jordanian Bedouin, the hoard was subsequently acquired by an Israeli Bedouin, who is said to have illegally smuggled them across the border into Israel, where they remain.

However, the Jordanian Government is now working at the highest levels to repatriate and safeguard the collection. Philip Davies, emeritus professor of biblical studies at Sheffield University, said there was powerful evidence that the books have a Christian origin in plates cast into a picture map of the holy city of Jerusalem.

‘As soon as I saw that, I was dumbstruck,’ he said. ‘That struck me as so obviously a Christian image. There is a cross in the foreground, and behind it is what has to be the tomb [of Jesus], a small building with an opening, and behind that the walls of the city.

‘There are walls depicted on other pages of these books too and they almost certainly refer to Jerusalem. It is a Christian crucifixion taking place outside the city walls.’

The British team leading the work on the discovery fears that the present Israeli ‘keeper’ may be looking to sell some of the books on to the black market, or worse – destroy them.

But the man who holds the books denies the charge and claims they have been in his family for 100 years.

Dr Margaret Barker, a former president of the Society for Old Testament Study, said: ‘The Book of Revelation tells of a sealed book that was opened only by the Messiah.

‘Other texts from the period tell of sealed books of wisdom and of a secret tradition passed on by Jesus to his closest disciples. That is the context for this discovery.’

Professor Davies said: ‘The possibility of a Hebrew-Christian origin is certainly suggested by the imagery and, if so, these codices are likely to bring dramatic new light to our understanding of a very significant but so far little understood period of history.’

Mr Elkington, who is leading British efforts to have the books returned to Jordan, said: ‘It is vital that the collection can be recovered intact and secured in the best possible circumstances, both for the benefit of its owners and for a potentially fascinated international audience.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great article! Thanks for posting! We discussed the rolls in the visions thread as well.

I can´t wait for the out come. This event can actually change history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Excellent find. Our God is an awesome God...  8-)

After going over Souza's re-uploads (videos) of TS' posts and digging deeper about the "ARK" I re-read what TS said:

"...surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant. But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people. Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil:
we must STUDY the true Ark,and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray"

Did you catch that?... The True Ark.

That brings us back to our point about the TRUE Ark = Jesus.  8-)

Now some info from one of TS' links:

Multiples of Seven

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made

Genesis 2:1f

The Number Seven has two fundamental symbolic meanings in Scripture:

1) Completeness, Fullness, or Perfection

2) To Swear, to Vow, to make an Oath

This is discussed at length in the article called Seven and Scripture. The identities below are but few of the more spectacular examples of how the Number Seven modulates between a concept and the manifestation of its perfection or completeness.

I can not copy the chart.  But check out the link to view:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now read what it says about 777.  Again I can't copy the page because of the Hebrew for some reason but it's cool:

TS,
You are blowing my mind. OMG... I am so over my head; but I AM trying.  All this bc of Souza's vids & your posts.  :lol:  
Then of course I HAD to look up my 333  :shock: That has now led me down another rabbit hole of study. The more I study the less I know...  :roll:  And just out of curiosity; the posted time of 4:44 when I joined this forum. :o  You're killing me TS. Information overload, fuse blown.  :lol: I know, It's all for L.O.V.E... boy is that layered in understatement.
Thank you <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MJonmind

I hold fast to MJ saying he himself is the Christ 777, even though it doesn't sit well with Christians, and they would like to think MJ was pointing people to the Jesus they would like. LaToya says of him that he is not God but the most Godlike person she knows, and Randy Phillips says MJ was the most Christlike person he knows. Why are MJ, his family and others NEVER pointing people to accept Christ in the traditional Protestant manner of doing so, saying the sinner's prayer, etc. so that your sins are forgiven and you will escape hell and go to heaven. You can read that into it, but I don't think MJ is a Christian in the same sense at all. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Michael the Archangel was Jesus pre-incarnate, which my personal Bible study has convinced me is accurate. Perhaps even Katherine believes this about her son, just as Mary treasured that in her heart long ago. I know Gema once asked the question, Is it that Michael mistakedly thought he was The Christ or that he IS the Christ. Now there's the rub, NOT that he is pointing to The Christ.  Perhaps I stand alone in this belief, but I have felt this so powerfully since June 25, 09 and NOTHING has caused me to doubt this ever. Serenity_Dream has so carefully researched and documented all the clear evidence from the visuals in MJ's world in her videos and posts. I also have put out my attempts at showing the many evidences of that in my posts a while back. NONE of that info shows MJ pointing to the Protestant concept of Christ. And also here is Back on that subject.
Of a tHeOrY or Vision
As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance. In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.
Finally here is MJ in the hyperbolic chamber and the label Sechrist, "See Christ" says it all. I'm sure this was no accident in MJ choosing that scenario.
[attachment=0:18n1cang]2608515[1].jpg[/attachment:18n1cang]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

What's the difference between Messiah and Christ? If there is one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
What's the difference between Messiah and Christ? If there is one...

No difference...they are one and the same. The Jews and early "Christians" refer to him as the Messiah :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions