Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
“The End Is Near” 777, ARK, WARNINGS...
July 15, 2010, 01:47:33 AM
I first have to say I will need people's input and help.
I am not a bible scholar but, I do follow the "holy spirit" and right now I am being lead...

Please add your findings.
Thank you.
Peace

A closer LOOK At The ARK and 777 "Warning"
Taken from TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near  (R43 - R48)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a subject not being addressed yet. I feel it is the most misunderstood aspect and the most Important warning to us in This "hoax" and "wake up" Call.

R47. Ark of the Covenant

“The truth will prevail!” For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks. In fact, did you know that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark? Did you know that seven will be God’s most important number in the final battle between good and evil?

Almost everyone knows that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to contain the Ten Commandments—which are based on the two main concepts of love for God, and love for mankind (see Matthew 22:36-40); it’s all for love. If everyone in the world was following the Ten Commandments right now, then we wouldn’t need to heal the world—because the world would not be sick!!!

777 and The Ark.
 Seven Trumpets Warning...

Joshua 6:4-20 (Amplified Bible)

4And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns; and on the seventh day you shall march around the enclosure seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets.

5When they make a long blast with the ram's horn and you hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the enclosure shall fall down in its place and the people shall go up [over it], every man straight before him.

6So Joshua son of Nun called the priests and said to them, Take up the ark of the covenant and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the Lord.

7He said to the people, Go on! March around the enclosure, and let the armed men pass on before the ark of the Lord.

8When Joshua had spoken to the people, the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams' horns passed on before the Lord and blew the trumpets, and the ark of the covenant of the Lord followed them.

9The armed men went before the priests who blew the trumpets, and the rear guard came after the ark, the priests blowing the trumpets as they went.

10But Joshua commanded the people, You shall not shout or let your voice be heard, nor shall any word proceed out of your mouth until the day I tell you to shout. Then you shall shout!

11So he caused the ark of the Lord to go around the city once; and they came into the camp and lodged in the camp.

12Joshua rose early in the morning and the priests took up the ark of the Lord.

13And the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the Lord passed on, blowing the trumpets continually; and the armed men went before them and the rear guard came after the ark of the Lord, the priests blowing the trumpets as they went.

14On the second day they compassed the city enclosure once and returned to the camp. So they did for six days.

15On the seventh day they rose early at daybreak and marched around the city as usual, only on that day they compassed the city seven times.

16And the seventh time, when the priests had blown the trumpets, Joshua said to the people, Shout! For the Lord has given you the city.

17And the city and all that is in it shall be devoted to the Lord [for destruction]; only Rahab the harlot and all who are with her in her house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent.

18But you, keep yourselves from the accursed and devoted things, lest when you have devoted it [to destruction], you take of the accursed thing, and so make the camp of Israel accursed and trouble it.

19But all the silver and gold and vessels of bronze and iron are consecrated to the Lord; they shall come into the treasury of the Lord.

20So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. When the people heard the sound of the trumpet, they raised a great shout, and [Jericho's] wall fell down in its place, so that the [Israelites] went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:25:21 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

In the Quran it is mentionned:
[2:248] Their prophet said to them, "The sign of his kingship is that the Ark of the Covenant will be restored to you, bringing assurances from your Lord, and relics left by the people of Moses and the people of Aaron. It will be carried by the angels. This should be a convincing sign for you, if you are really believers."

It is in reference of the story of Saul, him being chosen by God to be King and this same history is narrated in the Bible's Book of I Samuel, Ch. 9 and 10.

TS said in the update that muslims were also waiting for the Ark to be discovered by "Mahdi", I just wanted to say that "Mahdi" is not mentionned in the Quran so I take this information with grand reserve.

"On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abuna Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, which he said had been kept safe and secure in a church in Axum, Ethiopia. The following day, on 26 June 2009, the patriarch announced that he would not unveil the Ark after all, but that instead he could attest to its current status."

I don't understand. If it has really been discovered why decide to keep it secret after having thrown the information that an announcement would be made about it ? And the date of 25 June 2009 is very intriguing. What a "coincidence" !

When you begin to search for the Ark you realize that it can be everywhere in the world, so many theories are on the internet that I really don't know what to think about it anymore.

TS also said "When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant." I'm impatient to know more about it, this subject is very interesting and TS seems to know more.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quoting TS, I know it was mentioned before that it isn't necessary to quote TS but, I am for the simple reason below.

The first words are "Almost everyone knows" and I think that it is becoming OBVIOUS that almost everyone should KNOW. From what I am seeing in this "hoax" Love has been the ONE thing being forgotten.

"Almost everyone knows that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to contain the Ten Commandments—which are based on the two main concepts of love for God, and love for mankind (see Matthew 22:36-40); it’s all for love. If everyone in the world was following the Ten Commandments right now, then we wouldn’t need to heal the world—because the world would not be sick!!!"

It's ALL for L.O.V.E.
Matthew 22:36-40 (Amplified Bible)

36 Teacher, which kind of commandment is great and important (the principal kind) in the Law? [Some commandments are light--which are heavy?]

37 And He replied to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect).

38 This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment.

39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself.

40 These two commandments sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets.

@Sarahli,

Thank you very much for your input. I do have many theories and understanding on this subject. My point in this topic and asking for help was to get more people to think.

The fact that TS knows what's up shouldn't stop any of us from digging.
I shall return with more.

I am lead by "the holy spirit"
Peace

I am back. Adding more into the knowledge base....lol

There is ALOT to gain from this info. It leads to other theories. Connecting the DOTS.

From the wiki article...

The Revelation at Sinai

Moses with the Ten Commandments by Rembrandt (1659)According to the Bible, Moses remained 40 days and nights atop Mt. Sinai, also called Mount Horeb, receiving God's revelation. Moses then conveyed God's commandments to the Children of Israel in the third month after their Exodus from Egypt. Israel's receipt of the commandments occurred on the third day of preparations at the foot of the mount.

According to Jewish tradition, God's revelation at Mt. Sinai is a critical moment in the confirmation of the covenant between God and the nation of Israel, and one of the highpoints of Jewish history. Historians are divided as to the location of Mt. Sinai and whether all the tribes that would later constitute David's kingdom were present; some question whether it actually occurred.

The first revelation
The Ten Commandments were not the only laws revealed to Moses at Sinai. Exodus 21-23 contain a miscellany of laws conventionally called the "Book of the Covenant". These two revelations are not named until Exodus 24, which refers to a "book of the covenant"(Exodus 24:7) and "stone tablets" (Exodus 24:12) as two parts of the revelation.

The second revelation
While receiving the Ten Commandments and the Book of the Covenant, the Children of Israel compelled Aaron to build a calf out of molten gold to serve as an altar for sacrifices to God. Upon seeing this, Moses flung the stone tablets in anger Exodus 32:192; consequently, Moses had to re-ascend Mt. Sinai to receive a new set of tablets from God. This event occasions a recapitulation of the account of God's inscribing two stone tablets Exodus 34:1-4, and conveying the Book of the Covenant Exodus 34:10-28, in a highly condensed form in Exodus 34, what historians call "the Small Covenant Code."

The TEN COMMANDMENTS:

According to Jewish tradition, Exodus 20:2-17 constitutes God's first recitation and inscription of the Ten Commandments on two tablets, which Moses presented to the Children of Israel who had left Egypt before placing in the Ark of the covenant. Deuteronomy 5:6-20 consists of God's re-telling of the Ten Commandments to the generation born during the wandering in the desert, and after the revelation at Sinai, prior to their entry to the land of Canaan. According to critical historians, each version was written by a different author (or set of authors) at different times during the history of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel, or during the Babylonian Exile.

Combined...
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:2–17 Deuteronomy 5:6–21
2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.

12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

13 You shall not murder.

14 You shall not commit adultery.

15 You shall not steal.

16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
 6 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
7 you shall have no other gods before me.

8 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me,

10 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

11 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

12 Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you.

13 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

14 But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, or your son or your daughter, or your male or female slave, or your ox or your donkey, or any of your livestock, or the resident alien in your towns, so that your male and female slave may rest as well as you.

15 Remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the sabbath day.

16 Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

17 You shall not murder.

18 Neither shall you commit adultery.

19 Neither shall you steal.

20 Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.

21 Neither shall you covet your neighbor’s wife. Neither shall you desire your neighbor’s house, or field, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Sarahli"
In the Quran it is mentionned:
[2:248] Their prophet said to them, "The sign of his kingship is that the Ark of the Covenant will be restored to you, bringing assurances from your Lord, and relics left by the people of Moses and the people of Aaron. It will be carried by the angels. This should be a convincing sign for you, if you are really believers."

It is in reference of the story of Saul, him being chosen by God to be King and this same history is narrated in the Bible's Book of I Samuel, Ch. 9 and 10.

TS said in the update that muslims were also waiting for the Ark to be discovered by "Mahdi", I just wanted to say that "Mahdi" is not mentionned in the Quran so I take this information with grand reserve.

"On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abuna Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, which he said had been kept safe and secure in a church in Axum, Ethiopia. The following day, on 26 June 2009, the patriarch announced that he would not unveil the Ark after all, but that instead he could attest to its current status."

I don't understand. If it has really been discovered why decide to keep it secret after having thrown the information that an announcement would be made about it ? And the date of 25 June 2009 is very intriguing. What a "coincidence" !

When you begin to search for the Ark you realize that it can be everywhere in the world, so many theories are on the internet that I really don't know what to think about it anymore.

TS also said "When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant." I'm impatient to know more about it, this subject is very interesting and TS seems to know more.

Here is my thoughts and theories on the unveiling (hype) of THE ARK...
News articles to the world.

It is called deception... the evil one (devil, satan) who roams this earth to deceive and destroy and FOOL God's people, leading them astray and away from God (if he can) and even just people in general into believing that the ARK a man made article, (bobble) would give them the info they need.
Which is the devil's Job, lol

When in fact I believe the "true ARK" is as written below. (See Revelation reference). It is not in some false IDOL box but in the heavens with God himself and in his word.

According to the Book of Revelation, the Ark is in the Temple of God in Heaven in vision: "Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the Ark of his Covenant" (Rev. 11:19 NIV).

My theory is this that on June 25 2009 The Church was going to unviel a GREAT DECEPTION upon the world to deceive them into thinking they had to worship a golden box..lol

When ArchAngel Michael  "died" on the same day, he is a "positive light" counteracting the "negative" that was about to deceive. When Michael "died" on the same day, No one paid attention to the false Idol and was consumed by The ArchAngel Michael, who is in MY opinion the Seventh Angel warning us of the end times.

He counteracted falseness with truth and opened up the seventh seals of knowledge.

Revelation 5:1 (Amplified Bible)
Revelation 5
 1 AND I saw lying on the open hand of Him Who was seated on the throne a scroll (book) written within and on the back, closed and sealed with seven seals;

Revelation 11 (Amplified Bible)
Revelation 11
 1 A REED [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

2 But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

3 And I will grant the power of prophecy to My two witnesses for 1,260 (42 months; three and one-half years), dressed in sackcloth.

4 These [witnesses] are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.

5 And if anyone attempts to injure them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their enemies; if anyone should attempt to harm them, thus he is doomed to be slain. [II Kings 1:10; Jer. 5:14.]

6 These [two witnesses] have power to shut up the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying (their prediction of events relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph); and they also have power to turn the waters into blood and to smite and scourge the earth with all manner of plagues as often as they choose.

7 But when they have finished their testimony and their evidence is all in, the beast (monster) that comes up out of the Abyss (bottomless pit) will wage war on them, and conquer them and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies [will lie exposed] in the open street [(a public square) of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called [by the mystical and allegorical names of] Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

9 For three and a half days men from the races and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and will not allow them to be put in a tomb.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat and exult over them and rejoice exceedingly, taking their ease and sending presents [in congratulation] to one another, because these two prophets had been such a vexation and trouble and torment to all the dwellers on the earth.

11 But after three and a half days, by God's gift the breath of life again entered into them, and they rose up on their feet, and great dread and terror fell on those who watched them.

12 Then [the two witnesses] heard a strong voice from heaven calling to them, Come up here! And before the very eyes of their enemies they ascended into heaven in a cloud. [II Kings 2:11.]

13 And at that [very] hour there was a tremendous earthquake and one tenth of the city was destroyed (fell); seven thousand people perished in the earthquake, and those who remained were filled with dread and terror and were awe-struck, and they glorified the God of heaven.

14 The second woe (calamity) has passed; now the third woe is speedily to come.

15 The seventh angel then blew [his] trumpet, and there were mighty voices in heaven, shouting, The dominion (kingdom, sovereignty, rule) of the world has now come into the possession and become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ (the Messiah), and He shall reign forever and ever (for the eternities of the eternities)!

16 Then the twenty-four elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin], who sit on their thrones before God, prostrated themselves before Him and worshiped,

17 Exclaiming, To You we give thanks, Lord God Omnipotent, [the One] Who is and [ever] was, for assuming the high sovereignty and the great power that are Yours and for beginning to reign.

18 And the heathen (the nations) raged, but Your wrath (retribution, indignation) came, the time when the dead will be judged and Your servants the prophets and saints rewarded--and those who revere (fear) Your name, both low and high and small and great--and [the time] for destroying the corrupters of the earth.

19 Then the sanctuary of God in heaven was thrown open, and the ark of His covenant was seen standing inside in His sanctuary; and there were flashes of lightning, loud rumblings (blasts, mutterings), peals of thunder, an earthquake, and a terrific hailstorm. [I Kings 8:1-6.]

The Lion of Judah represents Jesus.

Revelation 5:5 (Amplified Bible)
5 Then one of the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!

Peace

P.S. Anyone can still add to this any knowledge they know. I am NOT the wisest One here, or religious. lol
I just think and interpret this info and connect DOTS and I am being lead by the holy spirit to see truth and understanding.
Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:57:44 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[youtube:306zujsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU[/youtube:306zujsw]
Agent M...

[youtube:306zujsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4fwuU_9Oc&feature=related[/youtube:306zujsw]
Agent MJ,
Miss Castaway...

Miss Castaway + Southpark = 2012
10:20 AM May 27th via web

Warnings...

[youtube:306zujsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc[/youtube:306zujsw]

The Book of Genesis, chapters 6-9, tells how God sends a great flood to destroy the earth because of man's wickedness and because the earth is corrupt.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have no religious opinion one way or the other when it comes to interpreting the Revelations. I come into this with no objective or agenda, I am just providing info, after which everyone is entitled to decide whether to believe or not. And everyone is entitled to interpret as they will. That is what free will is all about.

I am not leaning one way or another with a pre-conceived "knowing". Of whom is The lamb of today (the One who is worthy to open the seven seals) and of whom is Archangel Michael (The seventh angel blowing his trumpet of warnings and pouring out his bowel upon the earth)? My theories are above.
I am just learning this as I go, studying.

Peace

Revelation 5 (Amplified Bible)

Revelation 5
 1 AND I saw lying on the open hand of Him Who was seated on the throne a scroll (book) written within and on the back, closed and sealed with seven seals;

2 And I saw a strong angel announcing in a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the scroll? And [who is entitled and deserves and is morally fit] to break its seals?

3 And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth [in the realm of the dead, Hades] was able to open the scroll or to take a [single] look at its contents.

4 And I wept audibly and bitterly because no one was found fit to open the scroll or to inspect it.

5 Then one of the elders of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said to me, Stop weeping! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root (Source) of David, has won (has overcome and conquered)! He can open the scroll and break its seven seals!

6 And there between the throne and the four living creatures (beings) and among the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God the sevenfold Holy Spirit] Who have been sent [on duty far and wide] into all the earth.

7 He then went and took the scroll from the right hand of Him Who sat on the throne.

8 And when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] prostrated themselves before the Lamb. Each was holding a harp (lute or guitar), and they had golden bowls full of incense (fragrant spices and gums for burning), which are the prayers of God's people (the saints).

9 And [now] they sing a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll and to break the seals that are on it, for You were slain (sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased men unto God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

10 And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign [as kings] over the earth!

11 Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels on every side of the throne and of the living creatures and the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin], and they numbered ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands,

12 Saying in a loud voice, Deserving is the Lamb, Who was sacrificed, to receive all the power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and majesty (glory, splendor) and blessing!

13 And I heard every created thing in heaven and on earth and under the earth [in Hades, the place of departed spirits] and on the sea and all that is in it, crying out together, To Him Who is seated on the throne and to the Lamb be ascribed the blessing and the honor and the majesty (glory, splendor) and the power (might and dominion) forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities)!

14 Then the four living creatures (beings) said, Amen (so be it)! And the elders of the heavenly Sanhedrin] prostrated themselves and worshiped Him Who lives forever and ever.

:ugeek:

The Seven Spirits of God
The Seven Spirits of God are mentioned four times in the Book of Revelation:

Rev 1:4 - John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Rev 3:1 - And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Rev 4:5 - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Rev 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Sevenfold Ministry of the Spirit
A common teaching on the seven Spirits claim that Book of Isaiah 11:2 somehow supports the symbolic interpretation of the seven Spirits. Charles Caldwell Ryrie writes in his commentary on Revelation, "The "seven Spirits" likely represent the sevenfold ministry of the Spirit as depicted in Isaiah 11:2." (Revelation - Everyman's Bible Commentary, p. 14)

Isaiah 11:2 reads, "The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord."

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Isaiah (KJV)
 Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Revelation (KJV)
1 — the Spirit of the Lord;
2 — the Spirit of wisdom;
3 — the Spirit of understanding;
4 — the Spirit of counsel;
5 — the Spirit of might;
6 — the Spirit of knowledge;
7 — and the Spirit of the fear of the LORD.
"There you have the one Spirit in the seven-fold plenitude of His power." (Revelation, by Harry A. Ironside, p. 15-16)

However, what is written above is not what is written in the text of Scripture (Proverbs 30:5-6). First of all, there are not even seven "Spirits" mentioned in Isaiah 11:2 as Ironside expounds. The passage begins with "The Spirit of the Lord." Then, describing this Spirit He declares, "the Spirit of wisdom and understanding," and the remaining. It does not say, as Ironside explains, "the Spirit of wisdom and the Spirit of understanding." Ironside modifies the entire passage putting in "Spirits" where there are none. The latter 6 describe the first. Therefore, even if we were to follow his scheme there would only be six (unless the Septuagint was followed, which adds an extra "Spirit" ["the spirit of the fear of God"] and adds an extra "and godliness"). But, in reality, the passage only has 3 (or 4 when including the LXX additions, which are part of what is known as the deuterocanonicals for the Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches, and the Apocrypha for Protestants).

The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,

1. the Spirit of wisdom and understanding
2. the Spirit of counsel and might
3. the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord

Seven Angels
Revelations 1:4-5 suggests the exalted state of the seven Spirits which are before God's Throne. In the two verses, John sends greeting of grace from God, from the seven who are before God's throne, and from Jesus Christ in Heaven to the seven churches in Asia.

In other places of the Bible, there are also references to a group of seven spiritual beings, always said to be standing in the Presence of God in Heaven. Revelations 8:2 states that there are seven angels who stand before God.

Also, Revelations 15 states that there are seven angels who come out from the Temple in Heaven to pour out God's wrath upon the world.

In Luke 1:19, Gabriel stated to the priest Zachariah that he is an angel who stands in the Presence of God; this identifies Gabriel as one of the seven Spirits of God.

The phrase "seven Spirits of God", if understood as seven angels, would convey the meaning "seven spiritual beings (spirits) of (closest to, belonging to) God's Presence". The same meaning is conveyed in the name "Israel" which means "Prince of God", meaning a prince belonging to God's court (a prince of God), not a prince over God.

Seven Anointed Men
Since there is only one Holy Spirit, the "seven spirits of God" (Rev 5:6) have been understood by some to mean the Holy Spirit anointing on seven men who have been used by God to direct the Church throughout its history. [1] This understanding is supported by the reference to the "seven spirits" as "seven lamps" (Rev 4:5 - and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.). The ministry of John the Baptist was also likened to a lamp (John 5:35 NKJV - John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.)

William Branham identified these seven men as the messengers ("angels") to the seven churches in Revelation chapters 2 and 2. He named them as: Paul, Irenaeus, Martin of Tours, Columba, Martin Luther, John Wesley, and the final messenger as "Elijah". Those who follow Branham's teachings, believe that in fact he was the seventh messenger

Other Interpretations
The seven Spirits might also correspond to the seven Virtues (Dunamis), or the seven Potencies of God: Courage, Fortitude, Temperance, Justice, Hope, Faith, Charity. In the New Testament, the term "Dunamis" (translated as Virtues) suggests a class of exalted spiritual beings; the same perhaps parallel to the "chief Princes" (Sar rishown) in the Old Testament, of which Michael is stated to be one (Daniel 10:13).

Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:59:58 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree with you that it is an interesting coincidence that they would announce the revealing of the ark of covanent in Ethiopia, on the day that Michael supposedly died, and then change their minds. A revealing of the start of the hoax actually!! It has certainly been true with this whole MJ investigation that whatever aspect you look deeper into, it only raises more questions than when you started. :?  :(  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This discusses JW views on Jesus and Satan being the two cheribim that are on the Ark of the Covenant.[attachment=0:1dmire98]ark45[1].jpg[/attachment:1dmire98]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  This is a thorough discussion on why Jesus is Michael the Archangel (not JW), which I recommend reading!

Here are the verses that talk about Satan being the cheribim that covers ( as in covers the ark). Ezekiel 28:14, 16:

"Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

There are so many claims on where the ark is, if you've checked out sites. I lean towards Ethiopia because it is main African country with Hebrew Israelites in it, and in the book of Maccabees it says Jeremiah hid the ark in a cave after the temple was destroyed. Anyways, if Satan fell from his high position, then perhaps it has to do with why the ark lost its importance after the destruction of Solomon's temple. The temple and the ark never regained their prominence as to being the place where God resided. I believe that's because it was only a picture to start with. The whole Bible is one big story, and complex series of pictures, illustration, parables for all mankind, in layers upon layers of truths and mysteries. You mentioned already, that in the New Testament the ark is only written of as residing in heaven. The Bible says God created all things, and says God created evil. I believe God created Satan for the role of adversary, villian if you will. After the violent end of the story, all will be restored, at the consumation of all things.

On another note, you mentioned the Lion of Judah, and Judah is one of the 12 tribes of Israel, but the specific brother with the lineage to Jesus. Here's Michael with the 777 shirt, the crown and lion (of Judah?).[attachment=1:1dmire98]29cuqvq[1].jpg[/attachment:1dmire98]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@Im_convincedmjalive  

I know we should dig deeper by ourselves but I would like to dig deeper in what TS has found also  :D . I hope he'll share his findings so that we can study them too like I study what you post here  ;)

I totally agree with this: if people followed the 10 commandements this world would be a much much better place.

I love your theory about deception. It makes sense because on the 26th everybody was talking about Michael's "death" and the "false" Ark would not have got the attention required.

God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

You know like the Quran the Bible may be coded mathematically... we should maybe search in this direction...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The Bible has been examined thoroughly by many Jewish scolars and others, for its number codes, and thus hidden messages by the positioning of the Hebrew letters in the original text, which with the advent of the computer and special software for codes, has made hunting for messages relatively easy--and almost any message can be found.  Here is one site trying to debunk the theory.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I've read the book "Signature of God" by Grant Jeffrey, years ago and was amazed, but there are those who see another side. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the other hand, if scientists and mathematicians were to look at many of the numerology threads we have going here, they might annalyze them to shreds as well. I always think truth is somewhere in the middle. We need the checks and balances that other critiques can bring to our excited minds. I think that on this site, we have open discussion, but with thankfully for the most part polite critisism, that helps to balance us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I agree with you that it is an interesting coincidence that they would announce the revealing of the ark of covanent in Ethiopia, on the day that Michael supposedly died, and then change their minds. A revealing of the start of the hoax actually!! It has certainly been true with this whole MJ investigation that whatever aspect you look deeper into, it only raises more questions than when you started. :?  :(  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This discusses JW views on Jesus and Satan being the two cheribim that are on the Ark of the Covenant.[attachment=0:1xn5o8xo]ark45[1].jpg[/attachment:1xn5o8xo]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  This is a thorough discussion on why Jesus is Michael the Archangel (not JW), which I recommend reading!

Here are the verses that talk about Satan being the cheribim that covers ( as in covers the ark). Ezekiel 28:14, 16:

"Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

There are so many claims on where the ark is, if you've checked out sites. I lean towards Ethiopia because it is main African country with Hebrew Israelites in it, and in the book of Maccabees it says Jeremiah hid the ark in a cave after the temple was destroyed. Anyways, if Satan fell from his high position, then perhaps it has to do with why the ark lost its importance after the destruction of Solomon's temple. The temple and the ark never regained their prominence as to being the place where God resided. I believe that's because it was only a picture to start with. The whole Bible is one big story, and complex series of pictures, illustration, parables for all mankind, in layers upon layers of truths and mysteries. You mentioned already, that in the New Testament the ark is only written of as residing in heaven. The Bible says God created all things, and says God created evil. I believe God created Satan for the role of adversary, villian if you will. After the violent end of the story, all will be restored, at the consumation of all things.

On another note, you mentioned the Lion of Judah, and Judah is one of the 12 tribes of Israel, but the specific brother with the lineage to Jesus. Here's Michael with the 777 shirt, the crown and lion (of Judah?).[attachment=1:1xn5o8xo]29cuqvq[1].jpg[/attachment:1xn5o8xo]

@MJonmind

Thank you for this info. I would not have known where to look. I will say I agree with the theory that the "two cherubim" are Archangel Michael and Satan/Lucifer (when he/it was in Angelic form before falling from heaven to Earth) Satan was booted out, lol

I am going to go one step further here with my theory and adding onto what you stated about Satan being designed to play the role of villian/adversary, I absolutely agree and I will say why I do believe that, because I am going to reveal a "Vision" I had back in 1998...

I was living in Waikiki, Hawaii at the time and I began to watch programs on television at that time that dealt with Revelations and End Times. I don't get "Visions" often. But, when I do they are very reveiling and make very powerful statements.

My conscious mind said "WTF is this Revelations crap all about?" I got scared, so my mind shut down and shut it out. My subconscious and my "Visions" are triggered by subliminal messages I see in things, so a "Vision" was triggered and I saw:

That this is a GRAND design planned by God, everyone and everything belong to him, including Satan. My "Vision" came to me in a non-threatening way and made it a silly game so that  I could easily accept and see that this is supposed to happen like this and everything is gonna be aight!

I saw God and Satan playing a game of chess: God is in control of his chess pieces ( his chosen people) and Satan is in control of his chess pieces ( his children of the world ) this is the Ultimate chess game designed by GOD and in the end he will win, no matter what happens in between.

The fact is God needs a worthy opponent to also keep him on his toes but in the end he controls the game no matter what. He owns us and he owns Satan.

Also I want to say that when I made this topic, I already knew "who" would respond.

And both of you did.

Peace

P.S. Since the "hoax" has dealt with numerology and there has been ample proof to me that indeed it plays a HUGE role in our lifes, out of curiousity I did a reading on my own name today and my birthdate...I am not worried about my name and identity being anonymous, I am also posting this info because I found it absolutely fasinating the words surrounding my name, and birthdate, you might say I was blown away,  :shock: lol

also I posted this to some what give more validity to my "Visions" and the belief I hold in them and being lead by the "holy spirit"
Numerology for Robin Van Noy for 7/17/2010

In Your Public Life...
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Circus, Copper, Crown, Hermit, Hunger, Ice, Invader, Nation, Number, Obelisk, Pulse, Sacrifice, Sound, Stone".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Africa, Agility, Ambition, Aurora, Author, Authority, Barbarism, Beast, Beauty, Bitter, Boat, Change, Chariot, Cocktail, Compulsion, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Death, Defiance, Energy, Fire, Forest, Gold, Intimidation, Iridium, Jackal, Judge, Jury, Luck, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Monkey, Occult, Ocean, Omen, Opium, Palace, Pinnacle, Prayer, Radio, Redemption, Rich, Rock, Seer, Sentiment, Shepherd, Shout, Spring, Sterility, Tantra, Tarot, Tide, Time, Vassal, Violet, Vixen, Vulture, Warlock, Weapon, Wisdom".

In Your Spiritual Life...
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Arrow, Commerce, Dance, Doctor, Genius, Hand, Humor, Job, Madness, Red, Skull, Spiral, Tactics, Thorn, Voyage".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Ancestor, Blues, Butcher, Council, Dragon, Engineer, Entertainment, Finger, Glory, Grotto, Halloween, Island, Joker, Martyr, Mouth, Mustang, Neptune, Player, Power, Rook, Scream, Shackle, Slave, Stars, Theater, Tiger, Unholy, Virtue".

Explanation
      The reading above combines your public name, nickname, birth name, and birthdate with today's date in order to determine which words equate to your life today. The different ways in which words can be associated with you are:
Identity: These are words whose numeric value is an exact match. For example, the numeric value of "Adolf Hitler" is 110, which is the same numeric value as "Osama Bin Laden" (as bad luck would have it, Adolf and Osama share the same Tarot card and birth path as well). Identities are common in some fundamental way, although the commonality may be very obscure. You might think of words as the siblings of their identities.

Product: These are words whose numeric value is a superset of another. For example, the numeric value of "Fulfillment" is 130, which is a superset of the numeric value of "Peace", which is 30. Products are things that you can create from their components.

Component: These are words whose numeric value is a subset of another. For example, the numeric value of "Sex" is 48, which is a subset of the numeric value of "Sharon Stone", which is 148. Components are things that make up a product.

Mirror: These are words whose numeric value is a digit by digit reflection. For example, the numeric value of "Rose" is 57, whereas the numeric value of "Thorn" is 75. Mirrors are things that belong together, either as compliments or as opposites. Like a thorn to a rose, mirrors are often unrelated in what they offer, but inextricably connected nonetheless. Words are sometimes thought of as the allies or enemies of their mirrors.

Cause: These are words whose value matches the secondary numeric value of another. For example, the date "9-11-2001" has a numeric value of 14 (9+1+1+2+0+0+1=14), the word "Warning" has a numeric value of 86, and the word "Martyr" has a numeric value of 95. If you add up the digits of "Warning" (8+6=14) and "Martyr" (9+5=14), the results equal the value of "9-11-2001". Causes are things that precede their effects.

Effect: These are words whose secondary numeric value matches the value of another. For example, the numeric value of "Winter" is 89, and the numeric value of "Ice" is 17. If you add up the digits of "Winter" (8+9=17), the result equals the value of "Ice" (17). Effects are things that follow their cause.

Distant: These are words whose secondary numeric values are an exact match. For example, the numeric value of "Rome" is 51, "War" is 42, and "Conquest" is 114. If you add up the digits (5+1=6, 4+2=6, 1+1+4=6), each one equals 6. Distants are things that are loosely related, like cousins within a family.

Italics: The words in your reading that appear in italics are more strongly associated with you than the other words in the same category. For example, if your reading included the line "Distant: trance, struggle, victory", then all three of these words would be loosely related to you, but the word struggle would be the most significant among them.

Maybe this is why The word Monkey surrounds my name? lol
I wrote this.
a new discovery.. i like it, xoxo :)Monday, June 7, 2010 2:52 AM
From: "Robin :) xoxo" <mistresscherrymoon@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: DMovieguy237

[youtube:1xn5o8xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6C51sYp0A[/youtube:1xn5o8xo]

I just discovered something I had NO idea about. This is awesome.

This was a email to Dmovie27 when I was working with him on theories.
Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:34:36 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@ Im_convincedmjalive
Indeed God owns everything and will win in the end no matter what happens in between. I love the chess game vision. Satan has a limited power here on earth (God protects true believers) and for a limited period of time and only under God's will. God is all Powerful.

The numerology description is very interesting and the numeric values of words too. How did you made the reading ? I mean is it on the internet ?
Just another question. How did you know who was going to answer your topic ?  :shock:  

@MJonmind
Regarding the Bible code, just wanted to say that I don't need it to believe in God and His Books. I just am skeptic on people who try by every means to discredit God's religion. In general those who dismiss the fact that codes can be found in the Scriptures are non-believers. I am still digging deeper into it to found out more. As you say there are two sides in the story but I've studied enough the Quran code to know that it's a reality so why not for the Bible.  

Regarding the Ark I thought about something and the announcement made by the church of Ethiopia. Michael announced his "This Is It" concerts in London. Can London be a key ? Just throwing ideas out there.

God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube:2p5anbog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk[/youtube:2p5anbog]
1 THEN I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, robed in a cloud, with a [halo like a] rainbow over his head; his face was like the sun, and his feet (legs) were like columns of fire.

Based on the first description and then watching this video, hmm makes ya think? That is Mike under the rainbow holding it up?
 :geek:
The Seventh Angel...
Opening the seven seals

Revelation 10 (Amplified Bible)

Revelation 10
 1 THEN I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, robed in a cloud, with a [halo like a] rainbow over his head; his face was like the sun, and his feet (legs) were like columns of fire.

2 He had a little book (scroll) open in his hand. He set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land,

3 And he shouted with a loud voice like the roaring of a lion; and when he had shouted, the seven thunders gave voice and uttered their message in distinct words.

4 And when the seven thunders had spoken (sounded), I was going to write [it down], but I heard a voice from heaven saying, Seal up what the seven thunders have said! Do not write it down!

5 Then the [mighty] angel whom I had seen stationed on sea and land raised his right hand to heaven (the sky),

6 And swore in the name of (by) Him Who lives forever and ever, Who created the heavens (sky) and all they contain, and the earth and all that it contains, and the sea and all that it contains. [He swore] that no more time should intervene and there should be no more waiting or delay,

7 But that when the days come when the trumpet call of the seventh angel is about to be sounded, then God's mystery (His secret design, His hidden purpose), as He had announced the glad tidings to His servants the prophets, should be fulfilled (accomplished, completed).

8 Then the voice that I heard from heaven spoke again to me, saying, Go and take the little book (scroll) which is open on the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.

9 So I went up to the angel and asked him to give me the little book. And he said to me, Take it and eat it. It will embitter your stomach, though in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.

10 So I took the little book from the angel's hand and ate and swallowed it; it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, but once I had swallowed it, my stomach was embittered.

11 Then they said to me, You are to make a fresh prophecy concerning many peoples and races and nations and languages and kings.

Connecting DOTS.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Connecting DOTS

2 Peter 3 (Amplified Bible)

2 Peter 3
 1 BELOVED, I am now writing you this second letter. In [both of] them I have stirred up your unsullied (sincere) mind by way of remembrance,

2 That you should recall the predictions of the holy (consecrated, dedicated) prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior [given] through your apostles (His special messengers).

3 To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

4 And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

5 For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of God, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

6 Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished.

7 But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

8 Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought [each of] you to be [in the meanwhile] in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities,

12 While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the flaming heavens will be dissolved, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will flare and melt with fire?

13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to His promise, in which righteousness (uprightness, freedom from sin, and right standing with God) is to abide.

14 So, beloved, since you are expecting these things, be eager to be found by Him [at His coming] without spot or blemish and at peace [in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts].

15 And consider that the long-suffering of our Lord [His slowness in avenging wrongs and judging the world] is salvation (that which is conducive to the soul's safety), even as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the spiritual insight given him,

16 Speaking of this as he does in all of his letters. There are some things in those [epistles of Paul] that are difficult to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist and misconstrue to their own utter destruction, just as [they distort and misinterpret] the rest of the Scriptures.

17 Let me warn you therefore, beloved, that knowing these things beforehand, you should be on your guard, lest you be carried away by the error of lawless and wicked [persons and] fall from your own [present] firm condition [your own steadfastness of mind].

18 But grow in grace (undeserved favor, spiritual strength) and [recognition and knowledge and understanding of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (the Messiah). To Him [be] glory (honor, majesty, and splendor) both now and to the day of eternity. Amen (so be it)!

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Michael is taking us by the hand through a wild and wacky land and story. What Michael is doing in his masterful hoax in all its intricasies, IMO in a tiny mini-way parallels what God is doing in the Universe and more specifically on planet earth and throughout history. Michael is the man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz as the characters in his story go along the yellow brick road. God is the "Old Man" (meant respectfully) behind the curtain of mystery of time as all His creatures, celestial or earthly carry out their stories and lives. They are overcoming hurtles and challenges on the yellow brick road of time with God fully in control and orchestrating everything including twists and turns, and all deceptions and evil. We are only beginning to understand the special calling God had on Michael's life from birth, and which will continue to unfold in the days, months, years ahead. I believe God, like Michael has a crazy sense of humor. Here is Michael singing "If'n I was God."

Here's the lyrics:

If'n I was God
Well, just for spite
I wouldn’t set the sun at night
’Til everyone was treated right
By everyone else they see

If’n I was God
I’d fix it so without explaining
Folks would know
They’d know what’s going on inside
Of everyone else like me