paula-cTopic starter

[YouTube]ACIdTPICvbQ[/YouTube]

And do not know if this video was published, he had not seen.
FROM THE MINUTE 2:32 a bodyguard BEGINS TO SPEAK ON A microphone and says: "ROLLING, ROLLING, COME OUT, COME OUT, COME OUT ... THE GAME PLAN CHANGED RANDY.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-cTopic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "paula-c"

And do not know if this video was published, he had not seen.
FROM THE MINUTE 2:32 a bodyguard BEGINS TO SPEAK ON A microphone and says: "ROLLING, ROLLING, COME OUT, COME OUT, COME OUT ... THE GAME PLAN CHANGED RANDY.

Great observation O_O
He said : Rolling rolling, come out come out, sell that Troy (?¿), Randy changed the game play
What game were they playing? Who had to come out and where from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

The security was communicating with the security insude Holly Terrace to "come out and open the doors". Becaude the doors all the time were locked, they opened when Jacksons arrive.
There are cameras at the Great Mausoleum and Holly Terrace and there is a screen to observe all guests in Mausoleum to stop any disrespect or unlawfull actions inside. They are for example do not allow cell phones with you. When I was entering inside Great Mausoleum, they said leave cell phone in the car and no taking pictures. They were watching me on the display they have at the entrance to observe inside & also outside FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
The security was communicating with the security insude Holly Terrace to "come out and open the doors". Becaude the doors all the time were locked, they opened when Jacksons arrive.
There are cameras at the Great Mausoleum and Holly Terrace and there is a screen to observe all guests in Mausoleum to stop any disrespect or unlawfull actions inside. They are for example do not allow cell phones with you. When I was entering inside Great Mausoleum, they said leave cell phone in the car and no taking pictures. They were watching me on the display they have at the entrance to observe inside & also outside FL.

Wow I think I remember someone saying that Al Sharpton was tweeting while he was at the funeral.  If no cell phones allowed wonder how he manage to get away with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "msteetee34"

Wow I think I remember someone saying that Al Sharpton was tweeting while he was at the funeral.  If no cell phones allowed wonder how he manage to get away with that?
Probably because he was outside. I guess maybe they just cant take them inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you were INSIDE the Mausoleum?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

I haven't seen this footage before. It's interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "paula-c"

Cool, my name was in that video about the monument looks rented :D

I also think that they put their website on because they wanted us to find the coca cola monument?   To find the connection again, maybe.

And with the photoshopped date: Does anyone here have visited that monument? Because then we would know, if the date is photoshopped or not....

But yes, I still think it is rented
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions