I just wanna tell you......
July 17, 2010, 11:24:59 PM
Hy my dear. Are you fine? When I saw on TV you were dead I couldn’t believe it. And now I know, my feelings were right, you’re here with us!!!!! Let me tell you….
I was preparing some things because the next day I’d traveI. I was just listening to the TV, and when I heard the news I did not look to TV and kept like this some time.I did my best to walk in town. I remembered your song “Smile”.
When I tought you were dead I watched Dangerour Tour and at the beginning when you jump on stage I tought: “No, it’s not possible he’s dead.  He’ll return like this show, and fans will be ectasy. I’m very happy because I had this presentiment and you are here with us, my love. :P
After I saw the clues I came back smiling.
This video is for you. Diana Ross - Missing You....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I just wanna tell tou......
July 17, 2010, 11:35:54 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I miss him too..blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 20, 2010, 01:24:52 AM
I was thinking two things about you. "Is Mike alone since 2002?". And the other day when I was going through a pizzeria I looked at the people there and I thought me and you there too! Or a bar. You were so happy and so equal us .... no tumult or bodyguards around you.I did not wait long time for answers, your bodyguards spoke about these things! I can’t believe it! What a coincidence!  :shock: Yes, you were with girlfriends recently and you wanted to go to a bar .....
I wish you force. I hope everything is well. I'm here with you my dear Mike. ALWAYS.
I'll be back soon to support you and give you love. I promise. Trust me. ;)
Bye my love. See you soon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 12:40:06 AM
I’ve been sad because of one thing I did in the past in my professional life. But I had no guilt. I went pressured and I was too immature to know the right thing to do. Besides, people don’t understand I’m not as “expansive” as my sisters.
I feel anguish, Mike. I want to leave my town, because I don’t like these people talking about my like.
My sister lives in Bristol, next to London. Do you know ? She wants to take me to Bristol too, but she doesn’t know that I already know about it. I’d go in 2007. I bought so many things to travel...passport too. But I didn’t go because it’s so hard to get in England, and I couldn’t to waste my money.  :?
Another goog thing: if I live in England will be easier to find you, my dear! I’ll do my best. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 01:04:22 AM
Hi my dear Mike…..
I wanted to write more... But I’m here to talk to you, because I’ll never leave you, my precious heart…
That night I dreamed about you. I almost can come until you….
You’re right. Planet Earth is angry. January in São Paulo was more than 40 days raining. Now it’s time Rio de Janeiro. It seems like “2012” !!!! Just one night and so many damages, more than 100 people died. See:
Alagoas (where I live) and Pernambuco too at June !!!!!! Report: More than 30 dead, 100,000 homeless in Brazil flooding. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 01:43:03 AM
I miss you Michael! I want you back as soon as possible. But I'm more concerned about your health. I hope your return, but your health is what matters most now to me.
I hope you are not only taking care of the body, but your mind too. I hope you are talking to nice people, so when you returns will be well physically and psychologically.
Brazil loves you! So many blogs speak you are alive!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Are you recovering your weight? Sorry my English…. :oops:
Sending love from brazilians fans.We choice one music we love.I’m on minute 2:30 (SHEYLA – The Girl is Mine) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
TE AMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I just wanna tell you......
August 02, 2010, 12:41:40 AM
Michael, my dear
I want to tell you not to worry about to get older. I know you think that's bad. But know that we will love you anyway. Are you still doubt? We love you black, white, child, teenager, adult, suffering from unjust accusations, media stories, health problems, and not really abandon you (the real fans). And so I say that even if you turn green we'd love you, when you get older we’ll love you, because no matter your appearance, we love you for what you have inside.  :P
I read the testimony of many fans and I am impressed with so much love for you. "There's nobody like Michael" it  is what I always read. Love you anyway, color and age you have. Please believe it.  ;)
We made a video with letters to you. Minute 3:25 it’s mine.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE YOU.
kisses
Sheyla Braga
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 12:56:29 AM
Dear,
I want that you to know that I think about you every day, every moment. Sometimes people talked to me about things in my life that make me very sad and also constrain me. After a few minutes I go to my room and cry. And I just thought how much I wanted to be with you at this moment. :roll:  I think, "Oh, my God, how I wanted to be with Michael now. I need him now. Michael, where are you? I want to be with you, I need your embrace! ". When you come back I gotta find you, if you permit. I think you'll do a show in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, is faraway from my city, Maceió (northeastern Brazil), but I will see you.  ;)
I hope you are much better, my love.
Kisses
Sheyla Braga
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 11:15:55 PM
Hello my angel!!!!!!! I'm back....

“Hold My Hand” has very success on radio here in Brazil. Congratulations!!!! I love it !!!! :)
I want to tell you a secret: 13 years later, you using gold pants History Tour continues to do a lot of success here in Brazil, has communities in the sites only about it! LOL. Do you have conscience of the power it has?  If you read, you’ll be shy….. :oops:
I am only telling you this you know: YES, YOU ARE SEXY!
my litlle boy, have a good week. Be careful about your health .Take care,we really really need you here with us.Don't leave us.
I looooooove you very much.I'm waiting for you.
KISSSES
I LOVE YOU
EU TE AMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 01:00:26 AM
Hello dear Michael. Are you fine?
Let me tell you what’s happening  with my heart now.
I had many disappointments.
There was a guy who I liked  in my work. I asked for one person to give him my love letter. Well…he showed the letter to many peoples there! My letter of love passing hand to hand! Another guy that I liked, he wasn’t my boyfriend, I was with him at Christmas  2008. He was so stupid... :( (his birthday is on 06.25 !).
It started a few days ago: every night I sleep listening “what’s a woman” of Vaya Con dios thinking of you, where you are. I sleep quickly. I didn’t know translation, because I felt song e liked melody. Only today I saw translation. I don’t know If I’m loving you more than I should. I just know every day I know you better, and what you have inside (Michael a normal person). ;)
But I won’t suffer like before because I know it’s just a dream, I have no expectations. I’m just a fan you don’t know. If I can see you one day, even  faraway, it will be a miracle, it’s enough to make me happy. :D
I don’t want to dream so high again…I don’t know if I’ll change my mind….but I smile when I think of you..but it’s only a dream….
Michael, I’m very romantic, but I don’t wanna to show to others guys again, now I’m only showing to you because I fell your love too. You give me love and I give you too. Now this is it for me…..
I love you...in Portuguese “eu te amo”.
I hope to see you one day and I’ll scream : MICHAEEEEEEEEELLL  :lol:  :D  :P
The song:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 12:05:19 AM
My Love, I’m trying to help you, to show them you’re alive, but I was insulted so many times. I created a topic in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about you’re alive and another fans told me bad words. :|  I was very sad and I know you must to be sad about these people too. They don’t know you and your problems to fake death, and they insult who knows you better.
Michael, everything I do it’s for love to you. I’m your Soldier of Love. ;)
I wish I could be apt to help you much more. But I’m just a fan and friend far from you. I do what is possible to me.
Sorry If I can’t do more…..
I love you more and more and more….. :oops:
SHEYLA
To Believers
Now I wish to talk to believers. I hope you see my message.
Please Believers, be patients. Michael needs it.
Every day we should remember his message on film THIS IS IT. He said a prayer, asked for patience and understanding. It’s so hard to Michael too…he’s missing us too…
He’ll come back. But we need more Believers and to understand purpose too.
He needs our help to spred his message. Please, see site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and follow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Send to your friends too, please.
Thank you,
SHEYLA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 12:33:44 AM
Dear Michael,
Since I know you're alive I can not sleep well because I'm on the Internet looking for clues and understanding the reasons why you had to do it.
I'm spreading these informations to help you. I'm here with you. I fight for you, I'm your Soldier of Love. "Just call my name ... and I'll be there". Really…. ;)
Michael, you’re not born to die, we need you here with us. We love you more than words can say.
I wanted to be a witch and then not let you die. NEVER. Not you.
I hope to see you one day. I’d tremble like a leaf (not smiling). I just imagine and I feel cold in my belly…(lol).  :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

I imagine you on a deserted beach, watching sunset, relaxing and thinking about your life. Here in Brazil we have many places for your to relax.  8-)

This video is a short demonstration of my love for you. Yes, I like to change my hair. LOL. I had a lot of work to make these photos, but what wouldn’t I do for you? I liked it a lot, I hope you too. I pray one day I can be with you, truly… I’d embrace you a lot ... so close ... it's all I need to feel your love .... :oops:  :P
 Sorry my English. I hope you understand me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 11:06:20 PM
Akon and Madonna were here in Brazil. Beyoncé and Alicia Keys made a vídeo together in Morro Dona Marta here in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), like you in 1996. I wish you were here too…..  :roll:
Michael, I’d like a lot to see you.Would you like to have meetings with many fans around the world? To talk, play, sing and smile….It could be on a farm, a park, a zoo...what do you think?  :P  But take it easy, I just wait for your embrace…I’d respect you, of course… your friendship is very important to me…. I hope I can see you soon,very close!  ;)
Today I’m sad Mike, about some things.  :| One thing is about you too...but here I am. I’ll be with you every moment. When I feel this way I remember this song: Dire Straits – Why worry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 12:39:08 AM
My dear Michael,
I hope you’re very well.
I want to tell you I liked very much to see you in THIS IS IT with curly hair again. “Curly hair for my girls.” Oh my God…  
Thank you, Michael. I love it!!!!  Beautiful! Lindo!Please, keep it.  ;) I love this picture of you, below. I put in my profile on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. When I look it my will is to give you a big hug tight. You’re so beautiful…so natural…with curly hair…not much make up….BEAUTIFUL! I want a poster to put in my room. I wish you were here…..I wish you in front of me.  :)  :oops:
I hope I can find you one day… who knows…. :roll:
Your fan and friend from Brazil, Sheyla.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 12:41:48 AM
I can’t prove all my love for you because I’m not there with you, then I’ll tell you in some languages.
United States: I love you
 China: 我愛你
 Germany: Ich liebe dich
Netherlands: Ik hou van jou
 France: Je t'aime
 Japan: 愛しています
 Russia: Я тебя люблю
 Finland: Minä rakastan sinua
 Greece: Σε αγαπώ
Denmark: Jeg elsker dig
 Ireland: Is tú mo ghrá
 Thailand: ฉัน รัก เธอ
 Italy: Ti amo
 Spain: Te amo
 Brazil: Eu te amo. Eu te amo. Eu te amo. Eu te amo. Eu te amo.
I offer this song for you: WORDS – F. R. David

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions