gwynned

Re: (MESSAGE BEHIND) Cinderella Man - eminem
January 29, 2012, 01:38:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone notice at 2:57 Michael is holding a bottle of Jesus Juice?????   OMG!  Did Michael have something to do with Eminem's RECOVERY???

Good find. Never noticed that before. I do believe Dr.Dre had something to do with Em's Recovery, though.

Not being familiar with Dr. Dre, I looked him up.  Found this interesting.

It is acknowledged that most of Dr. Dre's raps are written for him by others, though he retains ultimate control over his lyrics and the themes of his songs.

For Eminem to produce this video 6 months after Michael's death means either he is WAY beyond disrespectful and sickiningly opportunistic OR  Michael had a hand in it.  But that's just my hit on it.

Love that real eyes realize real lies thing you got goin there.  I may steal it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaidan

January 29, 2012, 01:49:05 PM
I'm probably gonna be killed for this, but there's always been a special place in my heart for Eminem... My Father used to play his music all over the house.

He may have hurt Michael, but just remember, everybody goes through those tough times and I recall Eminem apologizing? I'm pretty sure he did, so he has my forgiveness.
Michael does have his own faults too, just like Eminem does.

Eminem churned out some pretty beautiful lyrics and some touching songs, just like Michael had. Remember, Michael always let people have chances before judging others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

I Am Listening

January 29, 2012, 04:22:11 PM
It is acknowledged that most of Dr. Dre's raps are written for him by others, though he retains ultimate control over his lyrics and the themes of his songs.
For Eminem to produce this video 6 months after Michael's death means either he is WAY beyond disrespectful and sickiningly opportunistic OR  Michael had a hand in it.  But that's just my hit on it.

I agree with you. Check out Dr.Dre & Eminem's "I need a Doctor". Clearly tells us that he is in need of serious help. Btw - Which video are you talking about? [Sorry for that. Its early in the morning and my brain is mushy-mushy.]

Love that real eyes realize real lies thing you got goin there.  I may steal it.

lolol/ Go ahead, I don't mind. It belongs to Tupac Shakur, actually. ^_^

Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:24:13 PM by I Am Listening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't ask what the meaning of Life is. You define it."
~Anonymous

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 29, 2012, 04:35:53 PM
Funny that saying is from Tupac. Another person I feel faked his death because of the Illumaniti
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

January 29, 2012, 06:41:31 PM

I agree with you. Check out Dr.Dre & Eminem's "I need a Doctor". Clearly tells us that he is in need of serious help. Btw - Which video are you talking about? [Sorry for that. Its early in the morning and my brain is mushy-mushy.]

The video is Just Lose It....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From Tupac, eh?  Didn't Eminem have a line in one of his songs about Tupac being in Cuba?  Another interesting connection, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I Am Listening

January 30, 2012, 05:58:25 AM
From Tupac, eh?  Didn't Eminem have a line in one of his songs about Tupac being in Cuba?  Another interesting connection, no?

The video you linked me to : "Just Lose It" was uploaded on YouTube by the user in 2009. The official video released in 2004 or 2005, I guess.
Wikipedia : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As for the Eminem-Tupac connection- There are chances that he might still be alive. Very interesting. I'll ask some of my friends who are actually into the whole Tupac-faked-his-death thing.

LoveShyMichael:Funny that saying is from Tupac. Another person I feel faked his death because of the Illuminati.
I feel the same way. Many people claim to have seen him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions