nefariTopic starter

Glen Beck rant yesterday
July 23, 2010, 04:49:20 AM
Did anyone else see Glen Beck live on the air yesterday afternoon ranting about the government and the press slowly being manipulated and becoming government run or brainwashed etc.....a lot more good stuff to his rant but what stood out for me was when he put a HUGE TV screen backdrop up behind him and said something to the effect of "Don't pay attention to fantasy.....don't think the little pretty sunflowers are going to change things....stop believing the green screen garbage being fed to you!! It's a movie!!" and he was talking about media and politics but still along with the big SUNFLOWER back drop HMMMM.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Re: Glen Beck rant yesterday
July 23, 2010, 04:55:11 AM
Hi
Me living in France it is pretty difficult to see live shows in USA
Can you give a link or something to this video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

July 23, 2010, 04:56:56 AM
I don't have a link. I was watching on TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 23, 2010, 04:59:51 AM
;)  Ok i'll make a research on that thx
But if anyone gets a video of that it will be very interresting to put it through
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 23, 2010, 07:38:22 AM
i missed him saying anything about a movie. when that part started happening i  raised up out of my seat . he got a pretty good bashing on here a while back so i doubt anyone will give him a second look.he's kinda been getting bashed from the press  and the white house lately also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefariTopic starter

July 23, 2010, 07:44:43 AM
I wasn't quoting him word for word as I heard the rant and came out of my kitchen to watch it. I said in my above post, he said "something to the effect of"....and then I posted snippets of what the basis of his rant was. But I did hear green screen, saw the sunflowers all over his screen, talking about smoke screens....magic etc....how we all need to open our eyes...what is wrong with America etc....and I think he may have said we are in a big movie or fantasy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 23, 2010, 12:48:21 PM
So, is Glen Beck agreeing that this is a hoax????? Sounds like it to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mjboogie

July 23, 2010, 12:52:15 PM
yes...but was Glen in any type of way affiliated with MJ? or could he be a believer like us? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

July 23, 2010, 01:12:41 PM
According to his words Michael never came up in the rant. It sounded all political to someone not familiar with this hoax or Michael but I have to wonder if it had some hidden meaning or if he knows Michael or the Jackson family...if maybe somehow we can snoop around and connect the dots...find a link between Beck and Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 23, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
I haven't read or seen anything that ties Beck to MJ. However, I have come to understand that Beck has a lot of people investigating the dealings of the White House and he seems to know everything going on there. If President Obama did meet with Jermaine or any member of the Jackson clan......there is good cause to believe that Beck would hear or know about it before any of us. Perhaps this is our link??!?!?!??!?!?!?

Again, for Beck to be using terms like green screen and sunflowers is way too coincidental to not mean something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

suspicious mind

July 23, 2010, 09:44:03 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
According to his words Michael never came up in the rant. It sounded all political to someone not familiar with this hoax or Michael but I have to wonder if it had some hidden meaning or if he knows Michael or the Jackson family...if maybe somehow we can snoop around and connect the dots...find a link between Beck and Michael.

there have been subtle remarks for a while now. or i am just seeing and hearing things cause i'm dillusional :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

July 28, 2010, 10:26:25 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "nefari"

there have been subtle remarks for a while now. or i am just seeing and hearing things cause i'm dillusional :lol:

Glen Beck is SO awake he has upset stomach problems every day.He is a God-fearing man who Loves Truth and Freedom and the original plan of this country before things went amok--almost IMMEDIATELY (the forefathers were DREAMING if they believed the NWO was just going to PERMIT freedom without interference from THEM).   He even said something once that he's going to keep trying to wake Americans up until the powers that be silence him, too. He's a good guy--but none of us knows it all, and sometimes he makes a slip of the tongue (which now I think could be a strategic move: "wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove"?).

He may not have been OFFICIALLY in league with Michael Jackson, prior to 2009, but they are definitely on the same page about the NWO and propaganda in the history books.
Perhaps he is a "friendly Lurker" via his staff of researchers, HERE, and is trying to assist MJ on the sly (of COURSE, GB can't mention MJ--a dead guy  :shock:  :? sending him clues???? would tarnish the message for his very conservative audience :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ? But MAKE NO MISTAKE!  The sunflowers thing is NOT a coincidence.  ;) ) :idea:

Are we ALL starting to understand how BLESSED we are, to have someone encrypting the Truth for us beLIEvers??????????????????? omg. These are POINTERs for our learning and eyeopening pleasure and welfare!!

I missed this particular rant. I'll have to find link on his site. WHAT is  MJ {YES!} showing us, here????? 8-)  8-)  8-)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

airieslady

July 29, 2010, 09:19:10 PM
OH MAN!  I missed this one!  I had Keith Oberman MSNBC on with a whistleblower official from the EPA stating how bad the oil mess really is and how the EPA is not telling us anything true.  I was surprised they gave him about 5 minutes to talk.  He talked about how toxic that dispersant really is... dolphins and human workers are hemorraging from their orafices... he was really upset and said that don't believe what you see or hear.  That there is alot more oil underneath the water being held under with dispersant and "NOTHING" is living in that water.  It is a completely "DEAD ZONE"... they have dumped and chemically sprayed 2 MILLION gallons of that stuff and don't know what will happen to rest of Gulf...for many decades to come.  I just kept thinking that this older guy who worked for EPA was really AWAKE to all of this and he must tell everyone.  I hope he doesn't mysteriously die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

suspicious mind

July 29, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
there is a thread on glenn beck from a while ago. most were very upset with him . but i thought some things sounded interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 10:17:42 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
OH MAN!  I missed this one!  I had Keith Oberman MSNBC on with a whistleblower official from the EPA stating how bad the oil mess really is and how the EPA is not telling us anything true.  I was surprised they gave him about 5 minutes to talk.  He talked about how toxic that dispersant really is... dolphins and human workers are hemorraging from their orafices... he was really upset and said that don't believe what you see or hear.  That there is alot more oil underneath the water being held under with dispersant and "NOTHING" is living in that water.  It is a completely "DEAD ZONE"... they have dumped and chemically sprayed 2 MILLION gallons of that stuff and don't know what will happen to rest of Gulf...for many decades to come.  I just kept thinking that this older guy who worked for EPA was really AWAKE to all of this and he must tell everyone.  I hope he doesn't mysteriously die.

Wow - thank you for sharing what you heard on this. I too believe it's a lot worse than they are saying. They are just trying to keep the panic down instead of telling the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal