Re: Glen Beck rant yesterday
July 29, 2010, 11:22:38 PM
Here is my original post from awhile back. Perhaps he got my email?

Okay, so I just heard of Glenn Beck a couple of months ago. Started watching his show, really have enjoyed it so far and think he has a lot of valid information.

Today I was watching it and he said something about Emerald City and "The man behind the curtain" and he also mentioned the Cirque... So I decided to google "Glenn Beck and Michael Jackson" and this was the first thing I found. It is Beck's response to Michael Jackson being dead.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's absolutley awful that he says these things about Michael. He claims to be someone who promotes the truth, yet he says these things about MJ clearly without valid evidence or reason. It's really sad.

I'd like to know all of your opinions about Glenn Beck and his show. I know some people who think he's spot on, and others who think he's only in it for money. I'm also wondering if it's just a coincidence that he's using all these hoax related terms, or if perhaps maybe he has a clue about it? If he's only in it for money, could he be someone trying to disillusion people by pretending to be one of the good guys?

So hard to know who's information to trust

I am updating this to include an e-mail I just sent to Glenn Beck. Now I know it's a long shot that he will even take the time to view it in it's entirety, but we don't know until we try. Here's the email:

Hi Mr. Beck,

I am a new viewer of your show. For the past couple of months I have really enjoyed your insight and have trusted and valued your guidance.

However, I recently did a google search to find out what you thought about Michael Jackson's death, as I have been participating in the ongoing investigation online where we have significant evidence of the death being a hoax. You mentioned some things on your program that made me think that perhaps you are aware of the hoax. But what I found really upset me. Just one day after Michael Jackson's "death", you spoke disrespectfully about his face and called him a "freak", without giving any reason. And, no, being a child molester is NOT a valid reason because he was found NOT GUILTY and acquitted on all charges. In fact, if you want to call anyone a "freak" it should be Tom Sneddon - the man who literally created FALSE evidence to try and convict Michael Jackson of something that simply never happened. I would expect someone who claims to be for truth (you) to have done their homework before making such disgusting statements about a wonderful human being who spent his entire career trying to spread love and truth to the people. Isn't that what you claim to do as well?

Here is what you said: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 201/27286/

I saw on your show the other day that someone called you "satan" in front of your children. I was mortified and felt the pain in your words. Well, when you called Michael Jackson a "freak" - you did so with all of his family and fans right beside him. It hurt very much and we all deserve an apology.

At You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we believe and have solid evidence that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death on June 25th, 2009. We have reason to believe that with this death hoax, he is intending to EXPOSE the very things you are trying to expose - the New World Order and crime in the government. Now before assuming I'm just another "freak", I urge you to please take the time to review our evidence if you haven't already. It will absolutely amaze you and perhaps help you see Mr. Jackson in a new light.

Here is the link to an overview of Michael Jackson's message: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10035

Here is the link to an overview of the death hoax for "newbies" part 1:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9987&p=168609&hilit=newbies#p168609

And part 2 (with more parts to come)

viewtopic.php?f=0&t=10022&p=169164&hilit=newbies#p169164

Here is the link to a thread I started to discuss YOU: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10025

Thank you, Mr. Beck, for your time and consideration of this matter. An explanation and apology via email or television broadcast would be very much appreciated. I will share any information you give me with the members on the forum. If you really are for truth and justice, this is a chance to show that to many people who have lost faith in you. Thank you very much and God bless you.

JaCi
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

July 30, 2010, 10:04:47 AM
huh . when you click on the beck link now the conversation is not there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

July 30, 2010, 11:38:20 AM
Glenn Beck is a racist kook.

No MJ connection here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jill

July 30, 2010, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I haven't read or seen anything that ties Beck to MJ. However, I have come to understand that Beck has a lot of people investigating the dealings of the White House and he seems to know everything going on there. If President Obama did meet with Jermaine or any member of the Jackson clan......there is good cause to believe that Beck would hear or know about it before any of us. Perhaps this is our link??!?!?!??!?!?!?

Again, for Beck to be using terms like green screen and sunflowers is way too coincidental to not mean something.

I have to agree with you.  He may know something but would not say it on his show unless he was absolutely sure.  He has said before he is very careful about what he puts out there, he wants definate confirmation first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

July 30, 2010, 08:43:07 PM
Quote from: "bec"

No MJ connection here.

Bec, he is not a racist.  If you watch him or do any research on what he actually says he is far from it!  Every time anyone disagrees with the present administration people start screaming they are racists!  I am personally tired of it.  It is an attack just to distract from what the person is actually saying.  Listen to his words, they are not in any way racist related!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 01:46:57 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
huh . when you click on the beck link now the conversation is not there.

Wow...that is interesting. Maybe he really did read my email. He disabled the link and hinted about the hoax on his show as a response to my email. I wouldnt expect him to be anymore obvious than that. Very interesting indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

July 31, 2010, 08:25:01 PM
got it    :http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/201/27286/

this doesn't work from here . the other thread is : just lost respect for glen beck. the link worked when i clicked it from the original post. i don't know how to do a view topic if that is what is needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

August 05, 2010, 04:48:07 AM

No MJ connection here.

Are you SOOOOOOOOO certain?

Didn't they say this ABOUT MJ ????????????? That he hated being Black and felt how it was holding him back, etc.; even bleached his skin to distance himself from "those roots"...  And, well, we KNOW he was a KOOK, too, because the media said so and THEY never lie... :roll:

ANYone with the truth is blasted as a "racist kook"...What are you so angry about? He's fighting our enemies, too.  Hmm...words like  :?  "racist kook"(from the SAME  machine which cranks out "discredit innuendo" routinely, about innocent people, whose only mistake was in discovering they have an audience) have no place HERE, did you forget?  United WE Stand. GB is one of us.

Just harmony-checking. Peace. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

August 05, 2010, 04:56:34 AM
Jesus said, those who are not against us, are on our side.... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

April 22, 2011, 08:12:35 PM
i think looking back to the glen beck program from the original post the thing that was found to be offensive was about michaels face. having observed beck a fair amount i would venture to say that was his brand of sarcasim and his intent was to suggest that the crap about his face was blown way out of proportion and that his face had really not changed that much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 22, 2011, 08:16:05 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

No MJ connection here.

Are you SOOOOOOOOO certain?

Didn't they say this ABOUT MJ ????????????? That he hated being Black and felt how it was holding him back, etc.; even bleached his skin to distance himself from "those roots"...  And, well, we KNOW he was a KOOK, too, because the media said so and THEY never lie... :roll:

ANYone with the truth is blasted as a "racist kook"...What are you so angry about? He's fighting our enemies, too.  Hmm...words like  :?  "racist kook"(from the SAME  machine which cranks out "discredit innuendo" routinely, about innocent people, whose only mistake was in discovering they have an audience) have no place HERE, did you forget?  United WE Stand. GB is one of us.

Just harmony-checking. Peace. :)

Yes because I've listened to Glenn Beck talk on his nightly segment and he's a kook. Maybe racist is a touch strong but he's a kook and certainly classist. My opinion of course, but I'm only going by the man's own words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jill

April 23, 2011, 11:10:33 AM
I think it was Suspicious mind that found a tweet from Beck talking about Michael Jackson and his innocence. It was several months ago.  I will try to find it. It may have been on facebook instead.  Not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 23, 2011, 11:25:49 AM
Here is the original post made by Suspicious mind in January on another Fox News Thread:

Report this postReply with quoteRe: FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
by suspicious mind » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

"in the immortal words of a man who definately did NOT inapproprately touch children look at your self and make a change"posted on facebook by Glen Beck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2011, 11:50:56 AM
Quote from: "jill"
Here is the original post made by Suspicious mind in January on another Fox News Thread:

Report this postReply with quoteRe: FOX NEWS - What's up with them?
by suspicious mind » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

"in the immortal words of a man who definately did NOT inapproprately touch children look at your self and make a change"posted on facebook by Glen Beck

Thank you, Jill. I wonder if this is a new discovery for Glen Beck? Maybe he's been doing his own research into the FBI files, etc.?  It's an interesting comment and an accurate conclusion on his part. I hope people people take notice. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

April 24, 2011, 06:34:48 PM
I listen to Glen Beck on radio almost every morning at work, and at home. He's not as (I LOVE you G.B. :!: ) "neurotic" sounding in the a.m., on the radio show, as he is on TV. He is a very passionate zealous guy, who loves America, and sees her being unbelievably pillaged by creeps and their creepy agendas---over 2 centuries, while the rest of us sleep.

He is a GOOD guy, and we need people like him, to keep us on our toes about stuff we are mostly too busy to research in such depth, while doing our busy lives. One of the NWO plots is to keep everyone's nose to the grindstone, just to keep food on the table and pay the rent, so people are too busy and then too exhausted to critique the news...

The radio show is :lol:  funnier than heck, even though the discussion topics are deadly pertinent to our futures.

He and his two sidekicks (sometimes undistiguishable from The 3 Stooges) were discussing Aliens one of the days after we were, HERE!!! I know he has some of his staff watching this MJ Hoaxed Death, and keeping him abreast, on occasion.

I believe he and MJ, as very, not religious, necessarily, but "accountable to God" men, in their personal beliefs, have somewhere along the line, become acquainted and are friendly.

GB mentions MJ at least once every other week or two, on the show. He'll interject something like,
"Would Michael Jackson go along with THAT??" :shock:

At first, I thought he was being paid to "keep MJ in the public's mind" during this hoax, as it seemed many different people were. Remember when there was a kind of lull in MJ news in late 2009, early 2010 and for months, his name or moonwalk or a song of his, was mentioned or being quoted or done without the mention, on all kinds of talk shows, movies, commercials? And much of it was not the insults we were used to hearing, but simply a mention of his name. I thought these were paid "ads" for MJ...just a "mention" here or there. :oops: whatever. He just seemed to be everywhere, when in reality, he wasn't around at all, making any new news, but "dead", mostly.

Glen Beck is the ONLY media person who is passionately vocal about the same things MJ was. Such as, purposeful omissions and downright lies in textbooks, and History books. About the morality of society degrading more and more, and encouraged by TPTB, systematically dumbing us down from childhood, so that we aren't in the habit of thinking for ourselves, and CATCHING that our liberties are being robbed from us daily. He seems to know about the 2012 thing, but not because of the Mayan calendar---but because of the way the economy is being controlled, and the lackadaisical stewardship of the country's sleeping people.

He is a good man. I first started listening to him because he seemed to be a kind man. Then funny. And then, hair-raisingly wise.  Forget TV ---I think Fox suppresses him there. Listen to his radio show. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions