tinamjjTopic starter

SSDI Social Security Death Index
December 11, 2009, 09:18:02 AM
Hi

Does anybody know what the SSDI needs to list someone in their index?
Is it possible to list not dead people?

You are able to search every dead person in the USA:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder about "P" (Proof/Death certificate observed). If there is a certificate why nobody ever saw it?

PS: It's curious that a second "Michael Jackson" was born in 1958 and died in 2009 :(...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: SSDI Social Security Death Index
December 11, 2009, 09:33:26 AM
Quote from: "bella"
Hi

I wonder about "P" (Proof/Death certificate observed). If there is a certificate why nobody ever saw it?

PS: It's curious that a second "Michael Jackson" was born in 1958 and died in 2009 :(...

WHEN A PERSON GOES INTO WITNESS PROTECTION,,I THINK THE US MARSHALLS COULD DO THAT,. NOT 100% SURE THOUGH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 01:10:34 PM
We had a thread about the SSDI on MJKIT. It came up when someone posted a thread about his assets:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MJJ1982

December 11, 2009, 01:19:01 PM

Well, how many DC's do you want to see  ;)

Hm, strange that another MJ died.... Strange or coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 11, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
tfp.. seeing that really bothered me. it is weird that there is another Michael jackson that "died" 7 days after our MJ.. and born 2 weeks after him strange. and the P thing is weird to. i dunno thought seeing his SS# just posted for anyone to see bothered  me for some reason. he was such a private person and to see something like that... Wonder if there is some way to verify that? feels so wrong to snoop like that though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjjTopic starter

December 11, 2009, 06:40:40 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
We had a thread about the SSDI on MJKIT. It came up when someone posted a thread about his assets:

Sorry but the link don't work:  
Board locked, new board: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   

Is there a new thread anywere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 07:53:19 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

Sorry but the link don't work:  
Board locked, new board: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   

Is there a new thread anywere?

You don't need to post/edit/reply etc just to read the topics there, as far as I know. Here is the info though. I will copy and paste.

ICY55: Hello, I was just wondering is MJ's estates had been distributed already? If it had, then there must be a valid death certificate according to law.

So have they started distributing his assets?

YITSY: You are absolutely correct, a valid DC is a MUST.
Also, his children should be collecting SS by now, and a valid DC is required.

CITYGAL1: No assets have been distributed other than the money that Katherine has asked for. I believe that she has been given a monthly stipend for her and the kids.

It will be years before the estate is settled, especially with all the lawsuits that are coming out of the woodwork, and known debts have to be satisfied/paid, etc. These things take a lot of time especially when an estate is complicated.

ICY55: oh no, if katherine is already collecting money... Then the death cert is authentic?

4EVERMICHAEL471: Not necessarily it could be just another part of this whole thing. I could be wrong, and I hope I'm not, but I think Michael thought every aspect of this through. Don't forget the life insurance was cashed in and it would have paid out if there was a death. Perhaps she's getting a monthly allowance out of the life insurance policy? IDK just a random thought.

YITSY: Katherine is getting a monthly allowance out of the MJ's estate. She also collects social security benefits for herself.
Now, if the kids are receiving social security benny's, than that would be a klintcher for me....You don't screw around with the US Government for the sake of a hoax.
No way of finding that out either.

CHRISTIANA: OK, well then, these two things have to make me wonder...and not in a good way...

ICY55: Is this site an official government web? I dont know what to believe anymore. I shall stop looking at this site before watching the movie. It just affects my mood =(

YITSY: When applying for social security death benefits, the DC must be mailed to the Social Security Administration. Several copies (usually 10) are usually given to the immediate family from the coroner/funeral parlor for this and for many other reasons they are needed. Each copy has a raised seal on it to show for authenticity.
This is a fact.

CHRISTIANA: About the SSDMF site, here's what it says about their site:

The SSA Death Master File is used by leading
government, financial, investigative, credit reporting organizations,
medical research and other industries to verify identity as well as to
prevent fraud and Comply With the USA Patriot Act. To assist in this
effort, NTIS and SSA are working together to offer the SSA Death Master
File more frequently, with fewer delays, and in different formats.

The Death Master File (DMF) from the Social Security Administration
(SSA) contains over 65 million records of deaths that have been
reported to SSA. This file includes the following information on each
decedent, if the data are available to the SSA: social security number,
name, date of birth, date of death, state or country of residence (2/88
and prior), ZIP code of last residence, and ZIP code of lump sum
payment. The SSA does not have a death record for all persons;
therefore, SSA does not guarantee the veracity of the file. Thus, the
absence of a particular person is not proof this person is alive.

I don't know what to believe from one day to the next anymore, honestly. I go back and forth all the time because of all the things we see and hear, and all the things we talk about here. But I do believe we should always present all information we find, because even the stuff like this can often times be debunked in some way. We just don't know.

4EVERMICHAEL471: 2 steps forward..25 back...

YITSY: The "last benefit" section in the second link...hmmmm.
Everyone who dies gets a whopping $255 death benefit from the government automatically.
It says there "none specified" Not sure what that could mean. Checking around...

CITYGAL1: I just remember that they went to court to ask for $$ because she doesn't have any (supposedly) other than her social security and that they gave her what she needed for monthly support for her and the kids.

CITYGAL1: This is the official SS site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It says that death info is NOT AVAILABLE unless one subscribes to the subscription service that lets one access it -- cost about $1000. This is to help prevent identity fraud and minimize the exposure of SS numbers.

The links that the previous poster(s) referenced supposedly get their info from ss but they ARE NOT OFFICIAL GOVERNENT LINKS (as far as I can see, not sure about this nat'l info service)-- they claim to get their info from SS.

So how do we really know that the info is correct because we cannot access the official government records?

4EVERMICHAEL471: Exactly! Very good point!

NLB: When my brother died my niece was only 7 and it took about a month or so after the SS office receive the copy of the DC and the paper work for her to start to receive benefits.

With everything else that has been published concerning the money, I don't recall reading that they actually started to get SS. I'd have to back and look (if I can find it ), but I also don't recall it being listed when TMZ ran that article about what Katherine and the kids receive a month.

CHRISTIANA to CITYGAL1: I see your point, and on one hand I agree with you. But on the other hand, official SSA records are not public information and never will be (thank goodness). The SSDMF provides only limited, basic information that is supposed to be obtained directly from the SSA. And the SSA provides a link to the NTIF (National Technical Information Service), which is a government site, that gives you the info on how to search the SSDMF. If you follow their links, they go to the NTIF and right to the SSDMF site, where yes, you must pay to subscribe and search the site. Here are how the links move from the SSA to the SSDMF:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (there's a link in blue there to click on, which takes you to the next page)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (there's a link on the right to Search the DMF) which takes you to:

I'm not trying to be the bad guy here. Just sharing what I find, good or bad. I believe that a death was reported to the SSA and is represented in the initial link I posted to the SSDMF. To me, that is a fact. Now, was it actually MJ's body/death? That is the part that can't be proven yet.

CITYGAL1 to CHRISTIANA: Please, I wasn't trying to make you the bad guy. I was just trying to point out that I'm not sure how reliable this info would be. Sort of like when one googles someone else and it takes you to all these links for "services" that help track someone's info down. I know that I have seen incorrect info with regard to myself. So without seeing the actual SS info, how do we know that the other site is correct? I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I agree with regard to good or bad -- I just want to be clear that I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

BTW, I just had an afterthought...yes, the other site is a government site but what if the DEA/gov't theory has legs. Then that site would have to report that info to make things look cohesive, right?

4EVERMICHAEL471: I think you're onto something there..one government hand washes the other and so possible in this case. IF the DEA is involved I'm sure they can pull whatever strings necessary to keep MJ "dead" to serve the intended purpose which I believe to bring down the dirty docs.

ILUVYOUMOREMJ: Both of the links state Michael Joseph Jackson. Are we still thinking his real middle name was actually Joe?

LIZZIEBEE: When I googled, "Michael Jackson Death Certificate" I got this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sure you've all seen it but they wrote:

"As for race, the word "black" is written.
The informant -- the person who gave the information for the death certificate -- is listed as La Toya Jackson."

Okay, so OF COURSE he is a "black" man. We all knew that already. Pshh. Rolling Eyes

And La Toya is the one who gave the info???? I didn't know that. Hmmm...

MJONMYMIND: Question Please?? What does the (P) mean by date of death? Does this mean theres a ligit Death certificate?

CHRISTIANA: It says what P means under the table of information. (P) = Death Certificate Observed (i.e. they got a copy of the DC)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

tinamjjTopic starter

December 12, 2009, 03:06:14 PM
Christiana, thanks a lot for copy and paste!
I think, if they are able to fake the death they also will be able to send a DC to the SSDI.
God, I hope so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 03:13:19 PM
Isn;t it strange that when you search for " Michael JOE Jackson" it says: no results found? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 12, 2009, 03:18:08 PM
Hi

I'm sorry but I really can't find anything of our michael? cause when I search for "Michael Jackson"

All that comes up is this 6 results and no Michael Jackson, No Michael Joseph Jackson and no Michael Joe Jackson? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

**EDIT**
Oh I've searched the wrong way but still if I search for : Last name: JACKSON and First name: Michael...still there are lots of results but no michael jackson born 1958 died june 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
......................................I love you..................................

tinamjjTopic starter

December 12, 2009, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

**EDIT**
Oh I've searched the wrong way but still if I search for : Last name: JACKSON and First name: Michael...still there are lots of results but no michael jackson born 1958 died june 2009?

I still find him :(

Last name: Jackson
First name: Michael
Birth year: 1958
Death year: 2009.

I exactly receive the screen I have posted above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 03:33:34 PM
I know ....... MJ appears on this on also some Internet sides :( But To be plausible must be also or :?: And if these sides and extracts are also dependable???We do not know this head high ;)  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 14, 2010, 11:20:14 PM
The SSA does not have a death record for all persons;
therefore, SSA does not guarantee the veracity of the file. Thus, the
absence of a particular person is not proof this person is alive.

Now that one pargraph speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 09:14:36 AM
You know... the P strands for Proof due a DC, the V is for verified...
Michael Joseph Jackson is only listed because of Proof...a DC... which seems to be a fake one .. right?, so nothings wrong here? only proofs that Michaels "death" is NOT verified, they only have "Proof" of a FAKE death certificate..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

March 16, 2010, 02:20:40 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
You know... the P strands for Proof due a DC, the V is for verified...
Michael Joseph Jackson is only listed because of Proof...a DC... which seems to be a fake one .. right?, so nothings wrong here? only proofs that Michaels "death" is NOT verified, they only have "Proof" of a FAKE death certificate..?

Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...