Hoax sites shut down - are "they" trying to
December 11, 2009, 09:28:29 AM
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Credits to BitterSweetSymphony

Apparently a LOT of discussion boards regarding this topic have been taken down. Without a warning or any sort of explanation, completely out of the blue. People on facebook are going nuts right now. Someone mentioned it might be SONY, but no one can say anything for sure. However, someone's clearly trying to shut us down.

Isn't it interesting the news of the family deciding to allow access to Michael's tomb have crossed almost the exact same moment the deleting of death hoax sites started Looks like someone's trying damn hard to convince us we're wrong when we're actually getting closer to the truth.

And just to say, just because they allow us to visit his 'resting place' doesn't mean we'll also be able to actually visit HIM. Nice try, but I'm still pretty much convinced the casket is EMPTY.

They can delete whatever they want, wherever they want, but they can't stop us from believing and seeking the truth. Since no one can say how long THIS thread will survive and in case you would like to keep in touch and continue with what we are doing here, feel free to contact me via private message and send me your contact info (email, facebook, MySpace, or wherever you want me to contact you and I'll get back to you asap). Just IN CASE they'll shut us down.

What do you think? Pure coincidence?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hoax sites shut down - are "they" trying to
December 11, 2009, 09:55:25 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Are the boards that censor filled with a greater number of non-believers than believers? If so there may a  clearer answer than any conspiracy. I do not discount a conspiracy but  I see another option first. I am a member of a board filled with 99.999% members who believe that Mj died. When the topic of a hoax is raised they shoot it down and cry foul. Many  of those people are too firm in their own beliefs to have ANY discussions of a hoax. They may be the ones  to put pressure to shut down the board or lock certain topics.

If there is a conspiracy, why are "certain people/groups"reacting after the gate has been opened? Wouldn't it have made more sense to have nipped the hoax talk in the bud? Why now? What have they heard or read that makes them have a "WTF...OMG.. the hoax believers are getting too close" moment.

I wish that they would give a hint so that we can really rattle their cages and pursue that area of information even further. :lol:
Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 09:59:58 AM by GirlSaturday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:59:46 AM
Which sites have been shut down?
Obvious one is MJHD but which others are you referring to?
It would be good to get a list started..
Thanks for the info..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

mjboogie

December 11, 2009, 10:14:51 AM
Happily my contact email is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login! Thanks.... really strange. Is it just this site? or all sites? Thanks. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 10:42:20 AM
huh  sometimes I think we are ruining Michael's plan, that's all.   poor Michael, he forgot that we are clever and that we love him so much that's why we are crazy here on the net trying to find out everything about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

December 12, 2009, 08:25:12 AM
1,they maybe debunk something.
2,i agree with the idea of empty casket in forest lawn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Which sites have been shut down?
Obvious one is MJHD but which others are you referring to?
It would be good to get a list started..
Thanks for the info..
yep which ones are they? I only heard about MJHD. Which ones are the others?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 12, 2009, 07:53:08 PM
I noticed on Thursday every time I tried to get here from google a message came up that said the link was broken.  I tried for over an hour, even typing in the web address directly, with no success.  It took me over 2 hours to get to this site.  My first thought was someone was trying to close it down.  There is definately something suspicious going on. But who they are, I have no clue.  I believe also, that they think we are getting really close to the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:23:34 PM
Quote from: "jill"
I noticed on Thursday every time I tried to get here from google a message came up that said the link was broken.  I tried for over an hour, even typing in the web address directly, with no success.  It took me over 2 hours to get to this site.  My first thought was someone was trying to close it down.  There is definately something suspicious going on. But who they are, I have no clue.  I believe also, that they think we are getting really close to the truth!

The same happenned to me yesterday...

The only thing they can do is slow the investigation down... They can't stop us... Proof with MJHD. Right after the shut down, a lot of people came in here, and 1 day later, a new site was rebuilding (MJHD net) . All they can do is making us move, but not stop....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

bibi

December 12, 2009, 09:43:28 PM
hmm..that's strange!!
they certainly don't have any rights to shut down any websites if they are not connected in any way shape of form to sony...and its not like sony owns michael jackson...so i doubt it ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jude

December 12, 2009, 09:51:50 PM
Quote from: "SILVANA"
huh  sometimes I think we are ruining Michael's plan, that's all.   poor Michael, he forgot that we are clever and that we love him so much that's why we are crazy here on the net trying to find out everything about him.

I couldn't agree more
I've said from the start he did it for a reason, and I believe whole heartly that he has no intention of coming back, and IMO, anybody out there who are trying to spill his beans and expose him, ARE SELFISH, AND DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE MAN AT ALL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

December 13, 2009, 01:13:45 AM
It's almost too late to try and stop the talk. They can shut the sites down all they want, but there have been some damn good insights and investigations (by everyone who beLIEves it's a hoax) put together since June 25th. And we know it all by heart by now. Between the lack of emotional response by the family, the contradictions of what happened that day, inaccuracies on legal documents, this investigation by MJ fans has been solid. I go over and over this stuff in my head, it's almost a broken record. Whether Michael never "comes back" so to speak or if he surprises the world, either way I don't believe he died on June 25 2009. L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
She\'s consumed,
With everything that\'s been going on.
She says,
Whatever happens...don\'t let go of my hand.

December 13, 2009, 01:36:38 AM
Excellent post Girliegurl75! I totally agree. Its kind of late to stop us now when all the info and inconsistencies have been going on now for months. Clearly all the clues and oddities have been left for a reason. If it was as simple as Mike wanting to just get away and retire he would have done it quietly and without all this drama. Nobody in his family can even keep their story straight, much less tell the same story as each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

December 13, 2009, 01:41:07 AM
Quote from: "jill"

It happened to me as well :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 13, 2009, 02:57:25 AM
@ Jude :

If you believe so firmly that by investigating we are hurting Michael please tell me why you are here? It is as if you are saying you are a hypocrite! \n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<' + '/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t