This is from Eliza today...is she ok?

my heart is breaking and my soul has been ripped in half .... i pray to god that my daddy forgives me .... please keep me in your prayers, e     about 2 hours ago  via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe she got some heat for posting on the forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

*Mo*

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world.  Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested.  And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

I know, it sounds very distasteful, and I've asked Eliza about doing that very thing.  She doesn't want to do it, unless she absolutely has to.  When I first asked her about that possibility, she said it was "unthinkable".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe the tweet tells us that LMP refused to provide her DNA after all, and that Eliza now has no other option but to ask the court for permission to exhume Vernon's body...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wow. Things could be heating up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

Which means there is only one other option to conclusively expose the conspiracy to the world.  Vernon's grave would have to be exhumed and his body tested.  And while they're at it, Elvis' grave should be opened as well.

I know, it sounds very distasteful, and I've asked Eliza about doing that very thing.  She doesn't want to do it, unless she absolutely has to.  When I first asked her about that possibility, she said it was "unthinkable".

Maybe the tweet tells us that LMP refused to provide her DNA after all, and that Eliza now has no other option but to ask the court for permission to exhume Vernon's body...

That sounds very likely. I wonder why LMP would refuse? Maybe she really isn't the "real" Lisa Marie  :lol: , or maybe the goal is to have the body exhumed for some reason... if that happens and the DNA is a match, then we'll have ourselves some PROOF for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

curls

Couple of things still bother me about Eliza's case.  Firstly, why is her mother denying she had a relationship with Vernon, especially if this DNA stuff is real and she'd know it'd prove she did? And secondly, how come Jesse was writing to Eliza (and licking the envelope, which provided his DNA) in the first place?  I'm not understanding how he initially came into the picture.

Anyway, this tweet is worrying me. (They always do, which is why I don't like Twitter! Why are they always so cryptic? If someone's got something to say why don't they just say it!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Sounds logic to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mumof3

Can you please tell me her twiiter account thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "mumof3"
Can you please tell me her twiiter account thanks

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Thankyou mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
This is from Eliza today...is she ok?

my heart is breaking and my soul has been ripped in half .... i pray to god that my daddy forgives me .... please keep me in your prayers, e     about 2 hours ago  via web

That we don't have to rush
We need to wait, for Michael's sake..

I tweeted Eliza and asked her about this msg, hopefully i get an answer ..
I also asked her if she could give her opinion on this EandMj thing here on the forum. It looks surreal to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Puff

First TS redirected to the Bobby Fisher's articles ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and yesterday Eliza tweeted this....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm another coincidence?

P.S
I don't believe in coincidences............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

And that guy Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson wanting to join Joe J. in the wrongful death suit, and wanting DNA proof he is MJ's son. He's been very persistant, and won't go away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

That sounds very likely. I wonder why LMP would refuse? Maybe she really isn't the "real" Lisa Marie  :lol: , or maybe the goal is to have the body exhumed for some reason... if that happens and the DNA is a match, then we'll have ourselves some PROOF for sure.

Apparently she says if she does it for one claimant she will have to do it for similar claim. Extract from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While the respected forensic scientist who tested the DNA, Tony Tambasco, said that the results “look like wow”, he acknowledges that many unrelated people can exhibit similar DNA markers. The only way to prove it irrefutably would be to test Lisa Marie, he said, adding: “The issue could easily be resolved.”

Elvis Presley Enterprises said it would not provide a sample because there are so many similar claims that if it did so in this case, it would be obliged to do it for all. Nevertheless it is being forced to defend itself in the courts. Attorney William Bradley said: “Obviously, we would prefer that (the judge) not reopen it but these are matters we will address in court.”

Sounds like a lame excuse to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "curls"
Couple of things still bother me about Eliza's case.  Firstly, why is her mother denying she had a relationship with Vernon, especially if this DNA stuff is real and she'd know it'd prove she did? And secondly, how come Jesse was writing to Eliza (and licking the envelope, which provided his DNA) in the first place?  I'm not understanding how he initially came into the picture.

Anyway, this tweet is worrying me. (They always do, which is why I don't like Twitter! Why are they always so cryptic? If someone's got something to say why don't they just say it!)

I think your questions may be answered in the following interview

Quite a long article but interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late