You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is mentioned that the stomach contains 70 grams of dark fluid [alright why this fluid hasn’t been analyzed? What good is an autopsy if they’re going to live substances unknown & unanalyzed?!

At the beginning of the report, it is written no hemorrhage in stomach or elsewhere,  then page 7 says stomach contains 70 gram dark fluid, NOT PROPOFOL as it was stated by Oxman "MJ's stomach and eye lids were full of Propofol".

dark spots on hands

I find this very weird - any new information on this "dark fluid"?? Why didn't they investigate?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe we should investigate more on the "dark fluid" :?

Dark Fluid is an alternative theory to both the theories of Dark Matter and Dark Energy. It is a framework for explaining both phenomenon with a single explanation.[1] It proposes that Dark Matter and Dark Energy are not separate physical phenomena as previously thought, nor do they have separate origins, but that they are linked together and are really specific sub-effects of new extended laws of gravity at very large scales. Other alternative theories of extended gravity, such as MOND, also show up as specific sub-effects. Our current laws of gravity modeled on observations within the scales of the Earth and the Solar System might have been insufficient to explain gravity at these larger scales.

MOND

MOND is very good at explaining the rotational curves of spiral galaxies that are in equilibrium (i.e. ones which haven't undergone any recent mergers). Analysing MOND using generalized Dark Fluid equations, one finds that where MOND falls short is in merging systems like galactic clusters, where time-dependent equations are important, but MOND doesn't take these into account adequately. The MOND theory is actually the Dark Fluid theory's static special case when galaxy structures are in equilibrium. It is estimated that the average time for oscillations inside a galaxy to settle down after a disturbance event is about 1 Gyr (109 years), at which point it begins to match MOND.[2] Interestingly, Dark Fluid predicts that due to time-dependent variables, the current universe is not old enough for all galaxies to conform to MOND yet, but that after about 100 Gyr, the galaxies in the universe would mostly resemble MOND.[2]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

perhaps it was Coca Cola?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Mike always said, since the 80s, dislikes and does not consume anything soda, but he likes and always drinks the juice of fruits, especially oranges. This thing Coca-cola was the invention of the Murray in his defense. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In his bedroom were a few empty bottles of orange juice - maybe the juice converts into a dark fluid together with the gastric acid? I don't know but being such an important celebrity I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T ANALYZED IT? Or why even mention when then didn't have the intention to analyze it.

Maybe the autopsy report is not complete???? Is there page missing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
In his bedroom were a few empty bottles of orange juice - maybe the juice converts into a dark fluid together with the gastric acid? I don't know but being such an important celebrity I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T ANALYZED IT? Or why even mention when then didn't have the intention to analyze it.

Maybe the autopsy report is not complete???? Is there page missing?

That autopsy report has always been inconsistent from the beginning. I am sure there is no page missing in the final report. The person on the autopsy table wasn't MJ and I believe that is why nothing questioned was ever further investigated. Most people will generally accept what they are told without question anyway. I believe the mentioning of this dark fluid was only to ruffle the feathers of those investigating the hoax. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Mike always said, since the 80s, dislikes and does not consume anything soda, but he likes and always drinks the juice of fruits, especially oranges. This thing Coca-cola was the invention of the Murray in his defense. :roll:

Michael was a human being.  I am sure he drank Cola now and again...   not to the extent they made out in that silly article.. but im sure he did drink soda.. he also drank alcohol, ive seen a picture of MJ with a beer in his hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did a google search and "dark fluid" often refers to "dark fluid blood". However the autopsy report states that his stomach was okay.

The stomach was filled with dark fluid material ... fatal poisoning by phosphorus  :(

scroll down - phosphor is black

This scientific article says that there will be no inflammation in the stomach and no icterus

Could it be that MJ has been poisened? And that the propofol and the benzos were not the reason for his death?
They often say that it was a propofol overdose, but the amount was the same amount that hospitals are using for big surgeries - so no "OVERdose". And therefore no propofol intoxication!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Something I don't understand is...they said when they found Michael, he was laying on his back with his arms stretched out and mouth and eyes were wide open.  Well, if he was given an overdose of propofol, wouldn't he have died in his sleep?  Why was he found that way :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Something I don't understand is...they said when they found Michael, he was laying on his back with his arms stretched out and mouth and eyes were wide open.  Well, if he was given an overdose of propofol, wouldn't he have died in his sleep?  Why was he found that way :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I was wondering the very same thing??????
 :o  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 ???/ Say one thing and say another ???/  ... Michael's driving everyone mad !!!! :) /judge/ /bravo/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

When all else fails....look up the gematria match:

86 = "dark fluid" = "death hoax"

*a bonus 8+6=14 (7+7)

113 = propofol = "this is it"

I have a thread about gematria from the beginning..it explains it all for the newer folks:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By the sound of it michael didnt die while asleep,being found like that ,he might not have been able to breath,and was struggling for breath.so horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions