Movie "After.Life", please read
July 27, 2010, 03:14:17 AM
There is a movie that came out last year called After.Life. Has anyone seen this? If so, did you pay attention to one part of the movie? The boyfriend of the girl that has "died" (you really need to see this movie if you haven't lol) goes to the police when the funeral director won't let him in to see her body. He insists that she is alive to the police and says that "he could have drugged her." The policeman questions that and then another police officer says, "Actually chief, there are drugs like that. Hydronium bromide. Total paralysis within seconds. Heart beat slows to almost nothing." When I was watching this movie, I wasn't thinking about Michael at all until THIS part. Now, I'm not saying this is a real drug (the title of the drug they use in the movie) but I am sure that they have drugs like this under different names. What do you guys think? Could this have been something Michael allowed Murray to inject into him to "fool" people? Every time the funeral guy would inject medicine into the girl's body, she would go completely limp and unable to move, exactly what they said that drug would do.

And sorry if this is a double post. I searched the forum but didn't see it. If this has been posted, please feel free to delete this one. :)

Edited to add IMDB link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: Movie "After.Life", please read
July 27, 2010, 10:38:23 AM
There is a drug that allows people to be put to sleep in a way there won't be noticeable signs of life (no heartbeats etc). I don't know what it's called though, I should ask my sister who knows about these things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

~Souza~

July 27, 2010, 11:07:11 AM
Didn't Elvis use that drug according to rumors?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 03:35:17 PM
Hello! :D
Its intresting the title of the movie.
I dont say its a connection with the hoax but the "show" on Abc about the anniversary of Michael passing(with Michael Bush and Karen Faye) has the same title:MICHAEL JACKSON AFTER LIFE!
Love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 10:22:06 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Didn't Elvis use that drug according to rumors?

I think I remember hearing something like that. I did look up the name of the drug that was used in the movie and one site said that it was a "make believe drug"... Make believe... LOL But anyway, I'm not sure what the "real" name is for a drug like this but I'm sure they probably exist. I just found this all very interesting when I was watching the movie. It really makes me wanna see it again to see if I can find anything else. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 10:24:14 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello! :D
Its intresting the title of the movie.
I dont say its a connection with the hoax but the "show" on Abc about the anniversary of Michael passing(with Michael Bush and Karen Faye) has the same title:MICHAEL JACKSON AFTER LIFE!
Love you all!

That's very interesting.... and I was reading through the comments on IMDB that people left about the movie and one said that the movie was shot in 25 days and was the director's first film... Hmmmm... I do believe they said it was a woman that made the movie though but .... I need to think about this. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

July 28, 2010, 10:54:21 AM
There is a spider that can inject a venom like this, that reduces the body to a near death seeming state. It is real. A lot of shows and movies have hit on this subject and it is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 28, 2010, 02:44:52 PM
hi everyone
 i saw a movie serpent and the rainbow and it explains this whole death like appearance.
 it is a fish called the puffer fish and mixed with something else they do over there in haiti it is suppose to make the person be put in a suspended animation for 12 hours and then it wears off.
it will give no pulse ,no heartbeat,no breathing making it look like the person is dead but he or she isnt it just looks this way.they are in a deep trance.
also in the movie buried alive they used a fish toxin i assume is also the puffer fish
watch the serpent and the rainbow it shows all of this.
its no lie this stuff does what it says it puts the person in a suspended animation making everything stop in their body for 12 hours then it wears off.
just thought i would let you know
take care
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 28, 2010, 03:10:50 PM
Remember the Atropin theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal