HazzelyTopic starter

Bring this page down NOW! For Michael
July 27, 2010, 04:34:00 AM
Please everyone support this petition and report You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Do it for Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Re: Bring this page down NOW! For Michael
July 27, 2010, 06:35:43 AM
humphhhhhhh !!!!
this really make me angry ..
what's wrong with this people making fun of michael like that  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

July 27, 2010, 06:40:11 AM
I signed. That page was deplorable. An IDJIT set it up, I'm sure. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

July 27, 2010, 07:35:41 AM
Done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

HazzelyTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 07:38:05 AM
It warms my heart to see so many people united for Michael no matter where we come from or what our beliefs are
^^

love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

July 27, 2010, 07:53:47 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
It warms my heart to see so many people united for Michael no matter where we come from or what our beliefs are
^^

love <3

don't do the twitter thing but i will definatly pray for your success in this matter.

rest assured though that even people who are not sure of michael innocence are not going to respect this type of thing. it is full of hate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 27, 2010, 08:00:36 AM
I signed it....42 people signed so far, we need more. Thank you Hazzely for bringing it to our attention! :)

I love you all, God Bless :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 27, 2010, 08:10:42 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
^^

love <3

don't do the twitter thing but i will definatly pray for your success in this matter.

rest assured though that even people who are not sure of michael innocence are not going to respect this type of thing. it is full of hate.

Even if you don't do Twitter, maybe you could leave a polite but firm comment in their guestbook?  I don't like the language and tone of many of the 'fans' comments. I put in a link to Charles Thomson's article - you never know who might just take a look and begin to have a change of heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 27, 2010, 08:17:55 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
^^

love <3

Even if you don't do Twitter, maybe you could leave a polite but firm comment in their guestbook?  I don't like the language and tone of many of the 'fans' comments. I put in a link to Charles Thomson's article - you never know who might just take a look and begin to have a change of heart.

i will take another look and see if i can muddle my way through that (not very techi). i do want to make sure that i have time to taste my words before i put them down though.

deah and life are in the power of the tonque: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

July 27, 2010, 08:32:16 AM
I have signed the petition too. These people have lost their minds (if they had one in the first place).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 27, 2010, 08:33:47 AM
Petition signed - Thank you Hazzely - - This is indeed totally out of order, why are people so cruel and deprived of any integrity!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Kirsche

July 27, 2010, 08:38:50 AM
Done! Both ways

Horrible site.... I thought about writing in their guestbook, but I think they will just laugh about us.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mykidsmum

July 27, 2010, 08:40:26 AM
Please everyone support this petition and report You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Do it for Michael

while I don't agree with what this person said, he is not a journalist or a major news publication giving wrong information, he is simply expressing his own views and has the right to do so.  I only make a fuss when it is professionals who are giving the public wrong information or trying to defame him publicly...

If you see or come across something like this... keep it to yourself and don't spread it.  I don't think MJ would want his fans seeing this and of course we all click on it to "see" it.  On the web page, he says that it has become popular and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because "FANS" are spreading it around in forums like this...Don't do it... Keep garbage in the garbage bin and only call for action if it is professional journalism or publication.

Honestly, I would ask Mo and Souza to delete this thread to avoid spreading this any further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

July 27, 2010, 08:48:08 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

while I don't agree with what this person said, he is not a journalist or a major news publication giving wrong information, he is simply expressing his own views and has the right to do so.  I only make a fuss when it is professionals who are giving the public wrong information or trying to defame him publicly...

If you see or come across something like this... keep it to yourself and don't spread it.  I don't think MJ would want his fans seeing this and of course we all click on it to "see" it.  On the web page, he says that it has become popular and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because "FANS" are spreading it around in forums like this...Don't do it... Keep garbage in the garbage bin and only call for action if it is professional journalism or publication.

Honestly, I would ask Mo and Souza to delete this thread to avoid spreading this any further.

I have to disagree with you, if we report it on the site mentioned in the petition and collect enough signatures to bring that down I think it can be done

It's called "mjnewsonline" you tell me..isn't that popular enough? Anyone can access that site and i'm sure they won't even bother to search for the truth in regards to Michael, so that will be their conception about him (+ with a little help from the media)..

;S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

July 27, 2010, 08:49:24 AM
Done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt